Locked Up (Fluff Ver.)

Locked Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: Fluff content! Just kidding. Slight Vulgar Language Inside!

 

"Let me go!" I shouted as the kept pulling my hair. It seemed to irk her even more because she harshly pulled it with much force.

"No, Haeyoung. You need to learn your lesson!" She continued pulling me by the hair to I-don't-know-where. Then, she pushed me inside a room and locked it swiftly before I could even comprehend what's happening. Gah, how I hate her! I tried unlocking the door but it was useless. Why was this even locked from the outside? What stupidity was this? I sighed, accepting my defeat.

It was nighttime and everyone left the building already, not to mention that our building janitor is one heck of a lazy old man. The guard patrol just finished, so I need to wait for three more hours for rescue. They barely came here because it was the farthest building and it had the least facility to be stolen. I guessed I just need to spend the night here.

I was about to look around for a comfortable place to sleep in when I heard a rattle. It was soft yet with the silence of the night, it became ten times louder. I decided to shake it off and thought of it as a rat. I took out my phone for a source of light. From my peripheral vision, I saw some movement on my right. It was too big for a rat, my logic said. I pointed my phone there and slowly walked towards the direction when suddenly-

"BOO!"

My heart fell out of my chest- "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

Then I remembered that there would be no one to hear me since this is the dance room and it was bound to be soundproof. I stopped screaming to look at the culprit. It was... okay, I  don't know him, at all. But he looks kinda familiar. Nah.

"Are you crazy?!" I yelled over his loud laughter. He was clenching his stomach so much. Then, he stood straight and inhaled deeply.

He cleared his throat, "I'm sorry."

"You laughed! You think it's funny to almost kill somebody?!" Yes, I was angry but as soon as he looked at me with puppy eyes, I melted. I didn't usually fell for that trick but he seemed different. I sighed. "Okay fine. You're forgiven."

Then, like a light bulb, he lit up. "I'm Baekhyun, by the way." He smiled a 1000-megawatt smile.

"I'm Haeyoung," I muttered. I looked around again to find a place to replace my bed back at my dorm. There was nothing here. What do I expect in a dance room anyway? I should be thankful that the curtains are drawn to cover the mirrors or else this room would be a thousand times more creepy. I decided to just settle on the floor. I made my way to the corner and sat there. I was not surprised when Baek-what followed along and sat beside me.

"So, what happened to you?" Baekbyun asked. "I saw you got pushed here."

"Well, there it is- I got pushed here- that's what happened."

Baekyung frowned. "No. I meant, what did you do to be pushed here?"

I thought about it for a minute. "I don't know actually. Oh! Maybe she got jealous when I Kai was flirting with me or maybe when I topped the ranks and she got stuck on second again."

"Wait- you're KIM Haeyoung? Are you perhaps referring to Byun Jinhee?" Baekyong asked with a frown.

I squinted my eyes in suspicion. "Yes and yes. Why? Do you know her? You must be one of her exes. She's such an insecure . I hate her! She always blames me for her incompetence. Just because she's the queenka doesn't mean she get to rule my life! We're not even in high school. She's so fake, Baekbeom. Honestly, I think she's really ugly and she paid to-"

"She's my sister, actually. I'm BYUN Baekhyun."

Awkward.

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter