Chapter 6

Doctor and a Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys....sorry i have not updated for a while. I was very busy....Plz comment and i nearly reach 100 suscribe so come on guys and also don't forget to upvote

Good luck, Good night, Good bye

 

 

 

Chapter 6

 

Sulli didn’t want to tell Kai her name after all she knew that he was a dangerous person.

“You don’t need to know” answered Sulli, “As soon as you get better you will leave and forget about everything” She stood up fetching for more porridge.

Kai looked at her. He had met lots of women in his life and had lot of them trying to seduce him, But she was the first ever person to treat him like this. Either they were scared of him or in love with him. He wanted this, he wanted the bad person that would level with him.

“I’m sure the scare on my head will make me remember some of the things, and I would like to know who was the one who did this to me” Kai said while still looking at her as she walk away from the kitchen and towards him.

“I’m sure all the scares can disappear…and” Sulli got interrupted by her phone.

“Hello” she answered                                                      

“Hello doctor, the director wants you back at the hospital asap” the assistant reply 

“I got it, be there in 20 min tops” Sulli said and then hanged up.

“Get up, I’m sure you are fine and I need to go to the hospital plus I can’t trust you alone in my house” Sulli said while heading upstairs to get changed.

Kai did as he were told and got ready, he picked up his clothes and got his shoe which was at the main door. As Kai was putting on his shoe he saw Sulli coming down in her doctor coat. ‘Sulli Surgeon’ that was what it was written on her coat.

“So your name is Sulli” Kai asked

“Well done you can read, Can you hurry up please” Sulli said as she finished wearing her plum shoe. Sulli wore high heels sometimes but today she decided to wear flat plum shoe-it suited her. And even though she wore flats she was still taller than most of the female workers and properly most of the men.

Sulli and Kai walked quietly down the car park. They then got into Sulli’s car and drove off.

“There is a bus stop near leave from there” Sulli said.

“Aren’t you being a bit too rude I mean I am your victim and everything” Kai said while looking at her.

“Look we arrived at the bus stop, so now you don’t have to walk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter