Chapter 2

Doctor and a Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyo sorry if i havn't updated the story for a long time but i bring you good news....Have you heared call me baby by exo- its sooo good.......AND F(X) is having a comback in April, Victioria said so in an interview and guess what we have a FAN NAME....DIMONDS ....AHAHAHHHA And i missed out on sulli's birthday...pabo...anyway i how you enjoy..please vote, subscribe and comment down below...have have a great time.

Good Luck, Good night, Good bye

Chapter 2

“Tick tok tick tok” the only thing you would be able to hear was the clock and Kai footstep. He took the knife and cleaned it behind his back. His gang knew where this was going. And when he arrived near sulli he was about to attack when suddenly one of member hold him back.

“You can’t do it here or now. She is a doctor and there are bound to be a camera around” a guy whisper at kai’s ear. ”Let’s just leave and continue our plan when he is alive.” He continued on.

Kai hand rolled into fist, for the first time ever he was letting go a victim. He never let anyone go not even child or a women he would have unleashed his gun or knife and killed them. He knew he can’t be soft on the doctor and go away, it would have been an embarrassment for kai and his reputation. So he took his knife and hold sulli’s hand. Then he cut her palm in a cross. Making her blood pour out.

“You have been marked by me, meaning that you are in danger and you better watch out” kai said as gripped on the girl’s wrist hard.

Sulli moaned with pain. “You might want to leave now before I call the police on you, and by the way cutting my hand would lead you to consequence, trust me.” She said to kai as she push kai away.

Kai smirked “I’ll be waiting” he said as he and his gang ran away. Sulli release her breath and kept calm. She went to the toilet to wash the blood from her hand. She felt pain. She went to her office and got a bandage and treated herself. She looked at her laptop and continue working on her presentation not caring a single word that kai had said.

06:05 am- time for baekhyun’s another check-up time. She went to the room and remember what had happened today in the morning but then she soon shock her head and grabbed baekhyun report and checked him. It was time to give him a tad bit of aesthetics. And with that she left the patients in the bed to rest. She wondered to herself if he have any family because she knew that she would be very worried of that was someone she knew.

13:36- time for sulli to go home. She went down the car park and went inside her car. She turned the engine on and started t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter