Into The New World

Kris in the Roleplayer world

SIGN UP (click)


 

WELCOME TO FACEBOOK.


 

After watching facebook tutorial, Kris decided to create a Facebook account. Motif? TO SAVE HIS COOL IMAGE, OFC. He choose ‘Wu Yi Fan’ as his facebook name and using his own selca for the profile picture. Now let’s start the mission! He added that Price Wufan dude. Let’s kick some .


 

5 minute later.

“he didn’t notice my friend request”


 

10 minutes later.

“he’s not accepting my friend request”


 

20 minutes later.

“where the hell is this dude?”


 

30 minutes later.

“he’s ing offline!!”


 

(click)


 

He accidentally clicked something. A notification pop up. “Ji Yeon Little Pabo is accepting your friend request. Write something on her wall


 

OMG, what is this? ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ


 

Another things pop up. But this time it isn’t a notification, it’s a chat.


 

Ji Yeon Little Pabo

Hello, I am Park Jiyeon of T-ara. nice to meet you. I hope we can be a good friend in future. *giving you a sincere smile* ^_^


 

well girl, I’m smart enough to think that you are fake! hahahahaha.


 

Wu Yi Fan

oh hello, well I don’t think that you are the real Jiyeon noona.


 

Ji Yeon Little Pabo

haha, of course I’m not the real Jiyeon T-ara dear, I’m just a roleplayer.



 

roleplayer? is it that kind of agency that using idol names and do cyber crimes? and theirs victims is the fans? my fans? no wayyy!! I can’t let this happen! I gotta do something about this.





 

Wu Yi Fan

Roleplayer? You worked with them?



 

Ji Yeon Little Pabo

Hahahahaha, you are so funny. -_- Roleplayer is a person who act like someone. For example yourself. You are not Kris but you use his photo, name and act like you are the real Kris.




 

I’M AM THE REAL KRIS YOU FOOL.



 

Wu Yi Fan

I’m not a roleplayer. I am the real Kris.


 

Ji Yeon Little Pabo

what kind of joke is this? Do you think I’m gonna believe you big brother? Oh come on. Kris will never be a roleplayer and talk to me like this. hahaha. You’ll just get laugh if you keep being like this.


 

Wu Yi Fan

But I am the real Kris.


 

Ji Yeon Little Pabo

Ok, just now, you’re insulting me about ‘the real’ thingy. and now you’re saying you are the real Kris. Hahahaha. I’m not fool enough.



 

she got me --*


 

Wu Yi Fan

OKAY OKAY, Sorry. But could you tell me more about the roleplayer thingy? It’s sounds interesting.


 

Ji Yeon Little Pabo

Well, I don’t mind ^_^ . Sure I will. Just like what I told you earlier Roleplayer is the one who use someone else photo, name and act like them. Just like me, I use Jiyeon’s photo, name and act like her.


 

Wu Yi Fan

What’s the point of being an Roleplayer?


 

Ji Yeon Little Pabo

I don’t know either. But someone thought me that Roleplayer kinda give the fans a fan service. I don’t know.


 

That’s interesting. I can communicate with my fans. Hoorayyy!


 

Wu Yi Fan

So, why did you be an roleplayer?


 

Ji Yeon Little Pabo

To make friend and have fun xD


 

Wu Yi Fan

Ehh, how?


 

Ji Yeon Little Pabo

I will show you later. But not now. I gotta go. I don’t wanna be late for school tomorrow. See you later new friends. Goodbye.


 

(she’s offline)


 

‘new friend’ he mumble.


 


 


Okay hello ladies and gentleman, new chapter updated. enjoy it. do love me. hahaha -_- okbye