after long time

we got married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''excuse me'' kris said in chinese ''i cant understanad you what are you saying '' the girl said in korean '' my bad'' kris reply

.............................................................

''what did you though about what happend there''

'' ha..... dont ever mention that again that was really Embarrassing (he start laughing) ''

...............................................................

amber went to the bathroom we she finally out there was only man in the cafe she was so nerves that she start to move really slow till she reach him and '' hello (in chinese)'' and when he trun his head around she start laughing hard that she start to cry '' i know it was prank did  you spend this much money to do that get him from chine to here you really got to be kidding me (she said that part in english with blue color)'' amber said it while she was laughing kris was so suprise that he couldnt talk he finally said ''amber would you like to sit down '' ''i need a glass of water '' amber said kris went to get her glass of water while he was gone she text in her phone said guess who i met i am sure you want get it right when she done text kris was there with a glass of water he sit down amber got a phone call she make it silent ''i am sure you want to answer '' kris said ''no it just my band no need i will call them later ''

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

mc ''did she really text you'' '' yeah '' luna said

.....................................................................

there was silent for while ''i really like what are you wearing'' kris said .   she was wearing that bla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter