Keep Calm & Love Hong Kong

What Happens In Seongbuk-Dong

CHAPTER 7

KEEP CALM & LOVE HONG KONG

‘Home… is where the story begins’

 

          “Waeyo?” Young-ji asked as she answers her phone. Her phone rings for three times before she answers it.

 

          “What took you so long to answer it?” Jackson said.

 

          “I just want too. Waeyo?” Young-ji asked again.

 

          “I hope you still remember the promise you made to my parents. You’re going to spend the New Year with us right?”

 

          “Yes, my manager will tell your manager about the details. Bye!” then Young-ji hangs up.

 

          Young-ji has a reason why she’s mad at Jackson. The last time she saw him was the time they spent cleaning the stable in Gunsan. That night they sleep together but of course Jackson use protection. But after that day, Jackson didn’t call her anymore nor that he send her messages asking how she’s doing. That’s freakin’ four months, like he forgot he has a wife. But as what she promised to Jackson’s parents she asked her manager to manage her schedule. She will come to Hong Kong after their performance for SBS Gayo Daejun. Jackson will be flying a day before her since Got7 won’t be attending that event. Her manager also said that someone will pick her up in the airport and not Jackson since they need to be careful.

 

          It was almost 4am in the morning when Young-ji’s plane landed at Hong Kong Intl. Airport. A man who’s also of the same age as Jackson is waiting for her in the airport. And when he introduced himself, she was surprised that the man is Jackson’s bestfriend Kevin. Kevin said that Jackson told him everything so Young-ji should be comfortable around him. They are driving for 30 minutes when finally they arrived in a secluded place somewhere in the heart of Hong Kong. It is residential area guarded by a tight security and the houses are of different architecture but looks expensive. They stop in front of a four-storey house somehow looked like a small building. The automatic gate opened and Kevin drive the car inside.

 

          Jackson is already waiting for them in the garage. He opened the passenger seat and hold her hand on her way out. Young-ji at first didn’t want to give her hand to Jackson but when she saw that Kevin is looking at them she left with no choice but to give in with Jackson.

 

          Her luggage are already unloaded from the car. Kevin also bid goodbye to both of them. Jackson started to bring Young-ji’s things upstairs. His room is located in the third floor. Actually, the whole third floor is occupied by him while the fourth floor is for his older brother.

 

          They reached Jackson’s room without talking to each other. Young-ji then started to unpack her things. She put her clothes in a vacant closet.

 

          “Hey are you mad at me? You’re not talking to me ever since you arrived?” Jackson asked as he tries to help Young-ji on her stuff. Young-ji didn’t answer him. She continue what she’s doing. Suddenly, Jackson think of a way. He moves closer to Young-ji and corner her as she’s facing the closet.

 

          Young-ji turn around only to find out the Jackson is on her back already and they are too close that their face is just an inch away. Jackson tried to kiss her but she turns her face on the side avoiding Jackson.

 

          “Hey! What’s wrong? Why are you mad?” Jackson soft voice pleads her.

 

          “You’re asking why I am mad. Should I remind you that you didn’t call me for like four months? And take note, you did that after what happened to us. Do you think I won’t get paranoid thinking that I might do something to disappoint you?”

 

          “Hey, you didn’t do anything to disappoint me. And if I can’t call you, you should have called me instead.” Jackson said.

 

          “Why should I call you first? You should call first.” Young-ji protests.

         

          “Why? Because you’re the girl and I’m the guy so I have to call first? Hey! We’re not high schools, we’re married and both of us need to make the move first.” Jackson said.

 

          “Still, I can’t call you first.” Young-ji is still firm with her statement.

 

          “Ok! I will call you every day from now on. Satisfied?” Jackson is about to kiss Young-ji again but she still avoids it.

         

          “And one more thing, I saw the photo. The one you posted in your instagram. You two look very sweet.” Young-ji said as if she’s going to eat Jackson alive.

 

          “I’m scared when you look at me like that. I met Sohyun in a broadcast, you know that we’re friends since she’s the same age like us. It is just a friendly pose, nothing to be jealous about. Can we make up now? My parents will wake up soon and we can’t face them if we are like this. I swear, I am not doing anything bad. I’m just too busy nowadays, maybe you know that we just launch another mini album and my time are completely devoted to practice every day. And don’t forget that we had the JYPNation tour in China that’s why I wasn’t able to spend Christmas with your family.” Jackson still thinks of what to say then he said. “I’m sorry, I promise that I will make time to call you. Now, can I kiss you?” Jackson then move closer to her. His kiss is very gentle. When the kiss ended, they continue to fix her things in the closet.

 

          Young-ji woke up from the knock on the door. After they fix her things, Jackson told her to sleep. Jackson didn’t bother her anymore and instead he lie down in the sofa also inside the bedroom. Jackson’s room is like a presidential suite in a hotel. It’s like a studio apartment with own living room, study room, play room and the bathroom is also equipped with Jacuzzi.

 

          Young-ji fix herself first before she opened the door. The one knocking is her mother in law. Jackson told her that she should kiss his mom in the cheek since that is how they greeted each other.

 

          “You should eat breakfast first then you can sleep again later.” Jackson’s mom told Young-ji.

 

          Young-ji went down in the ground floor, this is where the kitchen and the dining room is located. Jackson’s parents and his older brother is sitting already. Jackson told her to sit beside him. The dining table is filled with Chinese delicacies something that is very new to Young-ji but really looks appetizing.

 

          “Young-ji, you eat a lot. You should try this one, which is Jackson’s favorite.” Jackson’s brother told her as he was giving the plate of yang chow fried rice to Young-ji. His older brother like Jackson is kind and a gentleman. Somehow she’s proud that the family of the man he married is very nice. She’s a lucky gird indeed.

 

          “By the way, I talked to your mom last month. She told me that your neighbor in Gangnam is selling her house. The place is also in the same building as yours. It’s a four-bedroom house and she said that you have a very good security. So I am thinking of buying it. She sent me the photos and I like it already.  I want to live in a house when I am visiting you and Jackson in Korea since the hotel suffocates me. I can also have someone to talk to when I am there since your house is very near. And lastly, you two can live there together if you like.”  Jackson’s mom seems so excited while telling them about the house.

 

          “Thank you mom.” That’s only the words that Young-ji said. She can’t complain to Jackson’s mom about living together since she’s too nice and she doesn’t want to disappoint her.

 

          “You should go back to sleep Young-ji. You need to rest since you had a long flight.” Jackson’s dad told her so she went back to Jackson’s room and go back to sleep.

 

           Young-ji wake up to the feeling off soft kisses being pressed up her neck. She sigh softly and tilt her head slightly so that Jackson can get more room. Soft vibrations from his chuckles sends a shiver down her spine, he whispers. “Good evening Young-ji. I couldn’t wait, I’m sorry.” She smile gently and wrap her fingers around his upper arm as he presses closer to her, the feeling of his hard on throbbing against her leg makes her whimper. He continues to kiss and softly against her neck, occasionally biting, making her whimper behind her closed lips. His hand is now traveling all over her body and the next thing she knew, he successfully removed all their clothes. Then he whispers again, “I will do it now.” Later on their bodies become one again.

 

          She spent her five day trip almost every day at Jackson’s house. They can’t go outside since they are too afraid that they will be caught by paparazzi. Recently there was a news about two celebrity couple who got caught dating in London that’s why they are too careful. On her last day, Jackson’s mom throw a small banquet for her. There she meet Jackson close relatives. It sounds nice to hear that she is being introduced as Jackson’s wife.

 

          Before she went back to Korea, she and Jackson have decided that they will use the house that Jackson’s mom will buy. Kara will be spending a year in Japan as they have decided to focus on Japanese market while Got7 will be debuting to China leaving them to be out of Korea most of the time. Meaning, even they have decided to live together, their schedule will still forbid them too.

 

==========

 

PS…

Sorry, I didn’t know what I just write. I am in a rush again preparing for my company’s team building tomorrow.  Jackji Jjang!