Seperated Love (2)

Seperated Love

[Heemin POV]

Who is that? Who is that boy, did he make Yura cry? I mean, he’s just a stranger… I think. Is he Yura’s ex-boyfriend? Why did he break up with Yura if he is Yura’s ex? Did Yura want to break up, or did he want to break up with Yura? Many things come through mind. “Yura,” I say. She turned her head towards me. “Who is that boy?” “Which one?” she asks me. “The one with a girl just now. The tall one, a bit taller than us.” She sighed. “He… I don’t know. I don’t know him.” She grabs my hand. “Let’s go, it’s getting cold.” I nod. Something’s fishy; why did she cry if she does not know him? I need to find out soon; I need to find out what happened between Yura and the boy who made her cry.

-

[Sora POV]

“Oppa,” I say, “who was that?” “Who was who?” he asks me. “The girl with the boy, the one who cried for no reason.” I think about what the boy called her. I try to remember her name. “Her name was… Ah… Ahyoung?” Jonghyun Oppa suddenly looks flustered. “She’s, um, I don’t know her, she’s a stranger.” “Why did she cry when she saw you? Was there something between you two?” I ask. He shakes his head. “No, there is nothing between her and me. She probably saw someone she misses, someone that’s familiar, and cried.” Jonghyun says. It’s kind of fishy; he looked flustered when I told him the girl’s name. Is she Jonghyun’s ex or something? Weird. “Ah,” I say, sounding like I agree with Jonghyun Oppa’s opinion. “I see. She’s… weird.”

-

[Jonghyun POV]

“She’s… weird.” Says Sora. Weird? Ahyoung isn’t weird, but I nod anyway, so I won’t be suspicious-ish. Ahyoung obviously cried because she saw me. Were we thinking about the same thing? Was Ahyoung’s mind full of memories of both of us, too? I wanted to grab Ahyoung’s hand and escape from Sora and Ahyoung’s boyfriend, but I can’t. Ahyoung and I aren’t one anymore; our love is just separated.

Ahyoung’s boyfriend isn’t as tall and good-looking as me, I wonder why Ahyoung want to date him. Does he take care of Ahyoung better than I did? Does Ahyoung boyfriend go to the same college with Ahyoung and live in her neighborhood? I wish not. If time could go back, I would just say yes to the long-distance-relationship. I would trust her; I should have trusted her. If I trusted her, we would still share our warm love and our happiness with each other. But now… we share sadness. I just- I just want to go back to Ahyoung.

-

[Yura POV]

Did Jjong Oppa think about the same thing as I did? Did memories pass through his mind?

Jjong Oppa was with a girl, obviously his girlfriend. I can admit that they actually look good together; both of them are good looking people. But still, I want to push his girlfriend away from his arms and hug Jjong Oppa. I think I’m jealous; no, I am jealous. But why am I jealous? The girl must’ve been better than me. Prettier, cuter, and she probably isn’t clumsy. I wish she takes care of Jjong Oppa well enough to make him happy.

But if just time could go back. If just people could rewind time, I would rewind time. I would probably tell Jjong Oppa about the future, although he won’t believe me. “Believe it or not, Oppa,” I’ll say, “You’ll have a girlfriend if we break up.” I sigh. “Really, Yura?” Heemin asks me again, “You don’t know that guy?” I nod. I bite my lip, I don’t want to cry again. At least, I don’t want to cry in public. I just… I just miss Jjong Oppa so much. It was happiness but sadness suddenly came.

-

 

[Heemin POV]

I have to find out what’s between Yura and that boy, but how? Should I, like, ‘accidentally’ bump into him and say sorry and pretend to think I know him and ask him does he know Yura? No, no, that’s just dramatic. But if that happened for real, though, without me wanting to, it would be good. Or maybe bumping into the boy’s girlfriend would be good.

I don’t think he’s Yura’s boyfriend though; Yura never—or haven’t tell me about her having a boyfriend before. I’m curious; my mind is full of questions; why did they break up if they were a couple? Why did they even want to break up?

But I have to stop; why do I even care? Yura is mine now. “Heemin,” Yura says, “why are you so serious? Why is your face so serious?” “Nothing,” I answer. “Yura… did you, before dating me, date someone else?” “What, me? N-no way!” she answers. She looks flustered. She takes out her phone, plugged in her headset and put one side on my ear and the other on her’s. I smile. I like these kind of little things.

-

[Yura POV]

“Let’s go home quickly, Oppa,” I say, “I’m hungry.” He nods. We walk a bit faster. We arrive after walking for 5 minutes. I quickly unlock my house’s door and go to the kitchen. “Heemin, take a seat and watch TV or something, I’ll make ramyeon.” “Okay.” He says, sitting on the sofa and turning the TV on. I put in egg. Memories fly through my mind again: I remember the time when I made spicy ramyeon for Jjong Oppa and it was kind of salty. He ate it anyway, though, because it was ‘full of love’. I smile at the thought of that.

A pair of hands suddenly touch my hips. I gasp and look back. “Aish, Heemin!” I say, hitting his arm. He moves closer towards me. I’m startled, of course. “Jagiya~” he calls me. Jagi? Seriously? “Jagi?” I ask him. He chuckles. “Do you not like it?” He asks me. “Not really, but…” he interrupts me by kissing my lips. The kiss got deeper, and Heemin pushes his body towards me.

This is wrong; we shouldn’t do this. I’m not ready yet. I push his body. “Heemin,” I say, “stop. Please.” He sighs and nods. “Okay, sorry.” I put the ramyeon in a bowl and put it on the table. Heemin and I eat quietly, without feeding each other or sharing laughter.

-

Omg guys sorry for the crappy chapter >< I’ll try to make chapter 3 better than chapter 2! I thought about cancelling chapter 2, actually, but it’s no fun if it ended in chapter 1. I’ve been thinking about making plot twists in the upcoming chapters, so stay tuned! I welcome feedbacks and comments, but please don’t be too harsh c:

You can find me on Instagram: jjongahcafe