Seperated Love (1)

Seperated Love

[Yura POV]

It’s been a month since I broke up with Hong Jonghyun. He had to move to Japan because his father needs to work there. I suggested to have the long-distance-relationship, but he didn’t say yes. He thought that it was hard; what if we lost contact, or what if one of us—or maybe both of us fall in love with another person? I didn’t think I would fall in love with another boy though, Jonghyun was my everything. He was my world. Read it carefully, though; I said was, not is. I thought I wouldn’t fall in love with another person, but I did. The name’s Lee Heemin; he moved to the neighborhood, we became friends, best friends, and then he confessed to me. But I admit it: I still miss Jonghyun. I still love him, but we aren’t one anymore. I want someone to love me and I want to love that person, too. I wonder if Jjong Oppa has a new girlfriend. I wonder if he’s happy with his girlfriend if he has one.

-

[Jonghyun POV]

I sigh. I get the box that’s under my table in my office and open it. The box is special; it’s full of memories. Wonderful memories. It’s been a month since my ex-girlfriend, Ahyoung and I broke up. I had to go to Tokyo because of my dad. Ahyoung did suggest to have a long-distance-relationship, but no. I’m a little afraid, I’m afraid one of us will cheat. But come to think about it, why am I afraid? It’s been 2 years since Ahyoung and I date each other, and I’m afraid? I… don’t trust her? I don’t even trust myself? I sigh again. It’s complicated. I look at the things inside the box: polaroid photos, a pair of socks that have Ahyoung’s cartoon picture on it, photo albums, scrapbooks, and some other stuffs. I get a polaroid picture; it’s a picture of me and Ahyoung in her 15th birthday. I put it back in the box and get a scrapbook made by Ahyoung for our first anniversary. I flip through pages that have pictures of Ahyoung and me with words and sentences in it. There’s a picture of me kissing Ahyoung’s cheek and her smiling. She wrote ‘Kkk first skinship?” below the picture. I smile. I think it’s really the end. I found a new girl, Sora. She’s a good one for me, but I admit it: Ahyoung is better. I just… I still miss and love Ahyoung, but I have to stop; I have Sora with me now. I close the box and get tape; I put tape on the box so I can’t open it anymore. I put the box under the table again. I wonder if Ahyoung has a new boyfriend. I wish if she has one, that boy takes care of Ahyoung well. I wish he can make Ahyoung happy.

-

[Yura POV]

My boyfriend and I go inside the small café and order hot chocolate. It’s been raining for a week now. Heemin and I take a seat and drink our coffee. “Ahyoung-ah,” he says, getting interrupted by me, “Please don’t call me Ahyoung, just call me Yura, will you?” I say. I don’t want anyone but Jjong Oppa and my parents to call me Ahyoung. Jjong Oppa’s voice suddenly came through my mind, “Only Jjong Oppa and your parents can call you Ahyoung, okay?” I smile. “Hey, Ahyou—Yura-yah,” Heemin snapped me back to reality. I look at him. “Hmm?” I say. “Where do you want to go after this?” He asks me. “I want to watch 4D,” I say, “please~” I whine. Heemin chuckles. “Okay, okay, anything for Yura.” He smiles. I remember watching 4D with Jjong Oppa; he hated it. I liked it, and I miss it. I drink my coffee. “Heemin-ah, let’s go now,” I say, standing up. He stands up too. He grabs my hand and we go out from the café. “What do you want to watch?” he asks me. I shrug. “Roller coaster!” I say. He smiles nervously. “Okay.” He says. I know he doesn’t like it, but he should’ve said it before, like what Jjong Oppa did. Jjong Oppa was quite honest, he’s my style. Wait, no. I can’t compare Jjong Oppa with Heemin.

We walk and rain suddenly fall from the sky. Good thing Heemin brought an umbrella. He opens it and put his arm around me, grabbing me towards him to fit under the umbrella. I smile as a thank you sign. We walk slowly, his arm around my shoulder and the other one holding the umbrella. After walking for around 10 minutes, I see a tall person, not clear enough to see because he’s kind of far away. He looks familiar; he looks like… Jj..Jjong Oppa. The person walks with a girl; if it’s really Jjong Oppa, why is he here? Did he move from Tokyo again?

-

[Jonghyun POV]

I finally arrived at Korea. I went to a hotelarrow-10x10.png and tidied up my stuffs. I usually go out with Ahyoung, but I now have Sora with me, and she’s here, in Korea with me, so she’s now the one who walks out with me. “Sora-yah,” I say, “do you want to go for a walk? It’s been a long time since I walk around in Korea.” She smiles. “Sure.” I grab her hand and go out. We walk. “Where do you want to go, Oppa?” “No specific place,” I say, “do you want to eat in Myeongdong?” She nods. The rain suddenly fall down. Sora fortunately brought an umbrella. I hold the umbrella. If, maybe Ahyoung is around here, walking, I wish she has an umbrella with her. Or if she has a boyfriend, I wish her boyfriend prepared an umbrella for her. As we walk, after around 5 minutes, I see a girl, almost as tall as me. She looks like someone I know; could it possibly be Ahyoung? The girl is with a boy. I stare at her while walking. Sora notices me being serious. “Is there something wrong?” she says. “Nope, nothing’s wrong.” I lie. We walk closer. I was right; that is the person I was thinking about. It’s her, it’s Ahyoung, Kim Ahyoung, Kim Yura. With a boy, his arm around Ahyoung.

-

[Yura POV]

The boy and the girl walk closer to Heemin and me. I see the boy’s face clearly; It’s him. It’s my ex. My ex-boyfriend. My ex-everything, my ex-world. It’s Jonghyun, Hong Jonghyun, Jjong Oppa. I can’t believe we finally met. He still looks the same; except that the girl beside him is different. His height, his hair, the way he dresses up, it’s all the same. I want to escape from Heemin’s arm and just hug Jjong Oppa but I can’t; he’s with a girl, maybe his girlfriend, and I am with a boy, my boyfriend.

Memories come through my mind. The times when we played the piano together, the time when we went to the amusement park and bought childish stuffs, the times when our friends ship us before and after we dated. Tears unexpectedly fall from my eyes. I bite my lip so hard. We stop. “Ahyoung, you okay?” Heemin asks. I nod. “Not Ahyoung, it’s Yura.” I say. I think I know what Jjong Oppa is thinking about right now. A boy calling me Ahyoung? That’s weird, for me and for him. Memories pass through my mind again: the time when Jjong Oppa went to my house to meet my parents, when we celebrated my 17th birthday, when he gave me roses and chocolate on White Day. It’s chaotic. I cry harder. “Oppa, let’s just go home, I’m not in the mood to watch 4D.” Heemin nods and we walk away, passing Jjong Oppa and his girlfriend, tears streaming down my face.

-

[Jonghyun POV]

Ahyoung’s new boyfriend called Ahyoung Ahyoung. I’m the one who can call her that, beside her parents. I know Ahyoung stopped him, but it’s just weird. I look down. Memories pass my mind: the time when we went to Ulsan and shot a video with Ahyoung’s phone, when we went to bungee jump. I remember Ahyoung being so scared, and I remember me lifting Ahyoung up. I smile a little. I sigh. “Oppa, what’s wrong?” Sora asks. I shake my head. Ahyoung walks with his boyfriend, passing me. our shoulders touch, and her jacket is wet. I can hear her sniff, too, and that means she’s crying. Memories pass my mind again: the time when we camped, the time when we went to Bali, the time when we did hot yoga. It was just happiness, and what happened? Sadness came. “Sora,” I say, “I’m not in the mood to eat right now. I’m suddenly sleepy.” She nods. “Let’s just go back to the hotelarrow-10x10.png, Oppa.” I nod.

-

Done! This is just chapter one though; I’m sorry if this is kind of long L this is inspired by a Jjongah FMV and semi-inspired by Yoon Hyun Sang’s Time Forget MV. I’m a new-ish writer, so I hope you enjoyed reading my fanfic and will enjoy the upcoming chapters and fanfics. Thanks for reading, feedbacks are welcomed but please don’t be too harsh :) love youuu! <3

You can find me on Instagram: jjongahcafe