Finally

Elevator

This is a spin off from one of my woodong oneshots. Click here to read how it began^^

 

 

Hyesung stared at the food on the table blankly. He did not know what to do with them. It was served perfectly, like a 5-star hotel dishes. Not to mention, they were all his favourite foods, together with sesame oil n sesame seeds, but those were not enough to stimulate his appetite. His figure was getting skinner, no more chubby cheeks, and no more plumpy lips. It had been months he was in that state. He barely ate. He just lost his hunger sense. The smell of the foods did not help at all. It was supposed to lure him to eat but no, it worked the opposite way.

 

He lifted his head so that his eyes could follow another figure walked back and forth in the kitchen. The person was busy preparing the table with variety kind of foods. He only could sigh when he thought the person’s efforts would be a waste. It was useless. He won’t eat it again. He was amazed however, with the determination of his friend to take care of him.

 

"Let's eat, Hyesungie~", the person made a cute voice while putting his apron away.

 

The person sat across Hyesung and set the bowls for the two of them. He smiled to Hyesung every time their gazes met.

 

Hyesung shook his head. He bowed down his head as he felt guilty for wasting the person's efforts to cook him foods.

 

"Eric...I'm sorry...I can’t eat these..." Hyesung apologized for turning his friend down.

 

Eric’s smile did not disappear. Instead, he put meat in his bowl and Hyesung’s.

 

"You need to live, Hyesung ", Eric scooped rice and meat from Hyesung’s orange bowl.

 

"It's been months already. He is happy now. Shouldn't you be happy as well?” Eric said.

 

He raised the spoon to Hyesung's mouth level. As soon as Hyesung heard what Eric had said, his eyes were b with tears without his own consent.

 

"I know but, it's hurt to see that I am not in the frame.” Hyesung could not hold his tears anymore.

 

It was the uncounted time for him. He was tired to have the one-sided love. His loved one had meet his soul mate but him, was left to be sad pathetically. He was grateful Eric was staying by his side but sometimes, it was more depressed because he knew Eric’s feelings towards him. He could not feel the same way to his friend. His heart was still beating for his loved one.

 

"Love is not like that, Hyesung. It’s not that you have to be the right person for him. Love is witnessing him happy even you are not the one...” Eric had not lowered his hand while saying those.

 

He was very determined to make Hyesung ate. That was how Hyesung survived the past months. He had Eric to count and lean on.

 

"Is that how you feel about me? Is it because I'm not happy, you aren’t as well?” Hyesung asked while his eyes met Eric’s.

 

He looked into Eric’s eyes deeply. He could see Eric’s sincerity from the glowing orbs. It was not a doubt that Eric loved him. Hyesung wondered whether Eric was facing the same thing as him. Only it was him who was hurting Eric for being not happy.

 

Eric nodded to Hyesung’s questions. Hyesung opened his mouth finally and Eric did not waste the chance to feed the delicate Hyesung.

 

"I don't want you to be sad", Eric said.

 

He wiped the rice that was on Hyesung’s lips using his thumb. He scooped more rice and repeated the same actions to feed Hyesung. The pretty face guy ate with the trace of tears were still visible on his cheeks.

 

"I'm sorry, Eric", Hyesung let Eric fed him.

 

“Smile, then...” Eric unexpectedly got up halfway from his chair and bent towards Hyesung.

 

His mischievous smile could be seen when he landed his lips on Hyesung’s cheeks. The pretty face immediately flushed but after that he cursed for dirtying his smooth skin. Slowly, he felt the door of his heart was opened.

 

Eric retreated while laughing. His eyes caught Hyesung’s mouth moved to curse at him and that made him secretly smile.

 

“That’s my Hyesungie…” he muttered to himself.

   
 

 

 

Hyesung settled down on the office chairs and waited others to come in the meeting room. There was a meeting supposed to be held that evening. He arrived early as usual. As he was checking the room out, the door was opened and revealed two of the members were holding hands of each other.

 

“Hi, Hyesung!” Min Woo waved to him.

 

Hyesung smiled to the gesture and then his eyes moved to Dong Wan who was nibbling Min Woo’s ear. They were being lovey-dovey since they declared their loves to each other. He was sad to see them but he was used to it. It was a pity that he could not make Dong Wan smiled like he was with Min Woo but Eric was right. The moment he saw how happy Dong Wan was, he felt something was being lifted from his heart. It did not have to be him to make Dong Wan happy. The witty guy had found the right person.

 

He gazed the couple longer until they sat across him. 

 

“Min Woo, come over my place tonight”, Dong Wan said as he roamed his hand on Min Woo’s chest.

 

“Kiss me first”, Min Woo poked his own cheek.

 

Dong Wan grinned and proceeded to kiss his lover but not on his cheeks, but on the lips. The two of them shared a passionate kiss in front of Hyesung.

 

The pretty face one was actually confused. He was used to be mad and sad over the thing happened in front of him but that time, he felt nothing. Instead, He felt delighted to see them. He held his chest and questioned himself.

 

‘Why it is not hurting anymore?’ his mind wondered.

 

“Aish!!Hyung!!! Get a room!!” Jun Jin entered the room and plopped next to Hyesung.

 

Hyesung was still in the blank state when Jun Jin grabbed his shoulder.

 

“AAHH!!” Hyesung unintentionally screamed as he was surprised at the sudden contact.

 

It brought him out from his stance but he nearly lost his heart. Not only his, the other members’ as well. Dong Wan and Min Woo had stopped kissing and turned their focuses to Hyesung.

 

“Hyung, are you okay?” Jun Jin was startled because of the sudden high note from Hyesung.

 

“I’m fine…I’m sorry…It just that, you surprised me….” Hyesung slowly gained his control on his body.

 

However, it was not for long. That is because, the moment he turned his head, his eyes caught a couple came into the room with laughs on their faces. Eric was back hugging Andy and walking together to greet other members. Out of sudden, Hyesung rose from his seat and smacked the table. One more time, he gained others’ attentions. He did not know what drove him to power-walked towards the hugging couple. He felt something was awakened in his insides. It was not a good thing. It made him furious when he saw how close the leader and the maknae were.

 

When he was in front of the two, he forcefully pulled Eric’s hands from Andy and gave them a scary glare. That was the first time Andy saw how mad Hyesung was. Hyesung squinted his eyes to Eric and left before he made sure Eric’s hands off from Andy. Andy was scared and quickly escaped the fiery scene by reaching out for his boyfriend.

 

“Jinnie…” Andy ran to Jun Jin.

 

Jun Jin did not waste time to take Andy into his embrace and coaxed the maknae. He signaled the leader to pursuit the angry Hyesung even though he did not know the reason of the ruckus, but he did have a hint how it started. His mommy bird was fine until he saw Eric and Andy. Eric quickly turned around and chased Hyesung.

 

While for Hyesung, with confusion in his mind, he questioned himself again about his action. Why he did that? Why it twirled his insides too much when he saw the hug Andy got from Eric? Why it was burning when he saw how Eric spoiled Andy in front of him? It was supposed to be normal to see them like that. No. They always hugged each other but this time why it bothered him too much? He shook his head to clear his mind.

 

‘That’s it. I’ve become crazy! Crazyyyy!!’ Hyesung kept running.

 

He was going to step forward more, when he was pulled backwards suddenly. In a second, he was in a warm embrace. He was stunned when he felt he was calming in the hug.

 

“Hyesungie~~ Are you okay?” the hugger asked with his cute voice.

 

Hyesung nodded before he indulged himself in the embrace.

 

“What is that, Hyesung? Why you are angry?” Eric caressed Hyesung’s hairs.

 

He hoped hard that it would calm the delicate guy.

 

“I don’t know. It ticked me off when I saw you were hugging Andy. I know he is adorable, you can’t escape his charms, but…..” Hyesung failed to continue. He was speechless for his own actions.

 

“Perhaps…Are you jealous, Hyesungie?” Eric tried to hide his happy smile.

 

Again, Hyesung said nothing. He creased Eric’s jacket so hard and bit his lips. He wandered himself too. Was it jealousy that he felt? But why did he feel that? Is it because…..

 

“Do you love me, Hyesungie?” Eric raised Hyesung’s chin using his fingers.

 

Their eyes met each other. Hyesung looked into Eric’s beautiful iris and felt like hypnotized in the soft gaze. It was a different feeling from before. There was no guilt, there was no pity attached while he was drowning in the orbs. Then, he was assured. He had not felt so sure in his life like that time. It took him a few minutes before his head nodded to answer Eric’s hanging question.

 

Eric widened his eyes when he saw it.

 

“Do you finally love me?” Eric had to make sure he did not see it wrong.

 

“Do you really love me?” Eric asked before Hyesung could answer the previous question.

 

“Is it really me that you love?” Eric continued asking.

 

“Do you finally really really finally really finally love me?” the question was not making any sense anymore.

 

“Are you…?” Eric did not get to finish his sentence as Hyesung sealed his lips with a kiss.

 

Hyesung pulled away to smile and caressed Eric’s face.

 

“I love you, babo-yah…” Hyesung gave a soft peck on the thick lips.

 

“Hyesung loves me!!!” Eric happily exclaimed.

 

Eric grabbed Hyesung’s face into his hands and leaned in. Both of them closed their eyes and Eric finally fondled their lips softly. It was long this time. Long enough to show how deep Eric’s love for Hyesung. He had waited that moment since his eyes landed on Hyesung’s pretty face. It was not a one-sided love anymore. They are together,

 

Finally

 

Author's note: I wrote this for Hyesung's 11th solo anniversary^^ I hope you guys like it^^

It is dedicated to:

dndthecat

feelgyo

izzy breezy

kak dessy

effemm

midori

and my readers^^ saranghae!!!