Elevator

Elevator

                 They heard the news that the views had reached 2,000,000. What views? The views of the official mv in Youtube. Eric was smiling when he watched his friend had posted self-made video. Cute Min Woo thanking Shinhwa Changjo and how thankful he is towards the unreplacable fandom. The smile of Eric gained Hyesung's attention. He wondered what made the leader smiled so wide? He peeked from Eric's back, surprised to see Min Woo's face. He admitted something raised in his heart seeing how beautiful the smile of Eric. His exhaled breath touched Eric's neck and that startled the engrossed guy.

"Omak kau!!", Eric blurted words he did not know himself. (Mira mesti taw,kan? Haha~~)

"Hyesung?", Eric startled to see how close Hyesung was. Hyesung retreated himself and just scratched his neck awkwardly. The pretty face guy only grinned and showed his white teeth (his gold totth could be seen too).

"Erm..I am sorry that I surprised you. I was just curious why you smiled so widely like a monkey", Hyesung smirked. No. Of course he could no let Eric know how he adored the smile but when he found out he was not the cause, it irritated him a little.

"Monkey? Yah!! At least I am better than you!! You smile like a pirate with that golden teeth", Eric returned Hyesung's joke but Hyesung was weirdly super sensitive that day. He put down the smile and tuned abrubtly from Eric. Eric panicked. 

'Oh no! What have I done?', Eric thought. Before Hyesung could step away, he grabbed the pouting guy's arms.

"Wait! I am sorry!!", Eric immediately asked for forgiveness. He showed Hyesung his phone.

"I was looking at Min Woo's self-made video. Did you know we had reached 2,000, 000 views today? We promised self-camera to the fans. Min Woo's is so cute. Look at how adorable that small face", Eric pulled Hyesung closer. The crab dance creator got more upset. Eric was supposed to smile because of him! Not Min Woo!! He pouted more.

"I was thinking how should I post mine...", Eric totally did not notice how Hyesung's face changed. The silence of Hyesung made Eric had shivers.

"Hyesung?", the said name did not reply him. 

"Hyesung~~", Eric clinged to Hyesung and acted cutely, hoping Hyesung would less mad at him. To be honest, Hyesung nearly gave in to that adorable bear but he resisted it. 

They continued to walk hand-in-hand towards their apartments. They did not live exactly next to each other, but still their home are actually in the same building. Only elevators separate their lovely nest.

Seeing how stiffed Hyesung had became, Eric got frustrated. He was holding a gift in his hands. He suddenly thought how could he resolve their silence.

"Hyesung...", Eric stopped his track. Hyesung stopped too. He wanted to hear what the leader had to say.

"Here..have this..I hope it makes you smile", Eric reached out his hand to give Hyesung the gift box. Hyesung sighed. If only Eric knew why he wore his pout. If only......but he took it anyway. He gave Eric his beautiful smile before thanking him. Eric was relieved. They continued their walking to the elevator. Eric pushed the button for going up. He helped Hyesung to press his which are the opposite. Hyesung only smiled. He had another thought at that time.

The elevator had arrived for Eric. He was ready to say goodbye to Hyesung but something unexpected happened. His eyes widened the moment Hyesung stepped in the same elevator. EXACTLY THE SAME ELEVATOR!! Eric was stunned. He looked at Hyesung from the head to toe. 

"Erm.....Hyesung...you are in the wrong elevator...", Eric said. Hyesung shook his head.

"No, I am not. Is this elevator goes to Eric Mun's lot?", Hyesung asked the bewildered Eric. The person who have to answer only whispered, he almost lose his voice,

"Yes...",

"Good..Now, lead the way, Mr. Mun", Hyesung said. Eric stared at him but after a while, he smiled brightly. Brighter and prettier than the way he smiled to Min Woo's video. The smile that only belonged to Hyesung. Out of nowhere, Eric snapped his fingers. Suddenly he had the urge to show the fans that he is close to his Hyesungie. You could say, a yellow bulb suddenly on Eric's head and it lighted. Only in the writer's imagination, of course. 

Hyesung could not wait the elevator reached its destination. No, he could not wait. He decided to open the box immediately. He had succesfully teared the wrapping byt the time Eric took out his phone.

"Hyesung, I have the idea how to post my selca..", Eric opened his camera and set it to video mode.

"Yeah? What is it?", Hyesung stopped his action for a while.

"Lets take the selcas together. We can save our time and...and...and...", Eric could not come out anything that sounded so right. He just wanted the moment was properly kept.

"Okay...Why not?", Hyesung shrugged. He smirked. Eric had been lured and ate his bait. He always wanted to do this. Since at the beginning. He wanted shinhwa changjo see how Eric belonged to him. How Eric smiled when he was with him. 

"Hmmm..what should we shout?", Eric asked.

"Babo..we can't scream in the elevator. People will think it is weird!", Hyesung knuckled Eric's head lightly. 

"Arasseo...how about, 'Shinhwa Changjo, mansae!'?", Eric already practices his cute smiles in front of the camera.

"Ready?", Eric pushed the video button. He positioned his phone so that both of them fit in the video.

"Shinhwa Changjo, mansae!", both of them said the same words at the same time. Eric showed the prettiest smile, even cuter than Min Woo's. Hyesung smiled too. He was proud how he could make Eric smiled cutely. He was engulfed with happiness. 

"Ding!", the elevator sounded. Hyesung shyly got out and waited in front of Eric's apartment. Eric sent the video to their official FB and felt content with it. He saw how red Hyesung had became.

"So....what do you want to do with my house?", Eric enquired the bowed head Hyesung. Hyesung turned away in embarassment.

"Tell me, Hyesungie~~", Eric linked their arms and cuddled Hyesung.

"Aish!! Let me go!!", Hyesung said. He could not handle the embarassment anymore.

"Don't tell me..You want to steal my apartment?", Eric let go of their hands suddenly. 

"What..?", Hyesung asked with frowned eyebrows.

"You want to peek when I entered the password, right? So that you can sell it to the agents!!", Eric pointed his finger.

Hyesung hanged his mouth. It was unbeliaveable how the leader of Shinhwa could think something so absurd like that.

"Whatever..", Hyesung entered the code. He knew it long ago. In fact, he was the first person that know. He stepped in the house and acted like it is his own home. He went straight to Eric's room and locked it.

"I know, Jung Pil Kyo...I know that you miss me. I know why you did this..I know that you love me..", Eric said to himself while leaning to the entrance door. He let out a soft laugh before he acted weirly again.

"And I love you too, Pil Kyo..", Eric said mentally. At the same time, he banged the door to get in and kept teasing Hyesung with absurd words.

 

 

The End

 

 

 

dedicated to Mira, Kak Dessy and Hana. I love you three^^

Pecah kaca, pecah gelas,

Sudah baca, harap balas~~

Muahahahahahaha~~~

Sorry if it is too simple...or too absurd...mianhae...*bows*

 

but, remember that I love all the persons that read this^^