CH 1

Unforgettable Love

Taeyeon's P.O.V

"Taeyeonah! wake up! we're gonna be late!" my annoying brother Heechul keeps jumping on my bed.

"fine..fine..just get out of my ing room!!" I said and pushed him out of my room. "You better not go back to bed again young lady!" he shouted.

I went to the bathroom and took a quick bath. I wore my uniform and applied lip gloss. I went downstairs to eat breakfast. "Hi unnie!" my little sister Yeri greeted. "HI UNNIEEE~!" my 3 other sisters Joy Seulgi and Wendy greeted me. Irene smacked their heads. Yeri and I just laughed at our sisters stupidness. "Goodmorning TaeTae~!" Irene greeted. 

Hi! Im Kim Taeyeon 2nd eldest of the Kims. I have 6 siblings Heechul 19 years old. Irene same age as me 18. Seulgi and Wendy 17. Joy 16. and Yeri 15. 

yeah I was a bubbly girl back then , now? tsk. Im a bad girl. well I dont do bad things if not needed to.

just dont mess with me especially my family and 8 bestfriends. Im just cold to people. dont worry even if I'm like this me and my Bestfriends still have a soft heart. its just that we dont trust people easily.

okay! enough with the introduction lets just go to school.

 

[SCHOOL]

I walked down the hallway as students make way for me. I love this feeling. I wanna smile and greet them but I cant I dont wanna ruin my cold image. I saw Jessica and Sunny talking inside the classroom and went to them.

inside the classroom I only talk with Irene Jessica and Sunny. my other bestfriends and sisters is not in the same class.

Ms.Lee suddenly came in with 7 boys. the girls started squealing except for Irene since she already have a boyfriend. Jessica and Sunny didnt mind them since they hate boys except for Suju oppas. 

"Anneyeong haseyo Kim Namjoon imnida!" the boy with blonde hair winked. "Anneyeong haseyo Kim Seokjin imnida!" the pretty boy winked. 

tsk.tsk. playboys. I rolled my eyes the boy with round bunny eyes noticed it and smirked.

"Anneyeong haseyo Min Yoongi imnida!" the cute boy said. "Anneyeong haseyo Jung Hoseok imnida!" the boy that looked like a horse. kekeke! but handsome said. "Anneyeong haseyo Park Jimin imnida!" the boy bit his lips seductively. the girls started squealing again. aish so noisy!!

"Anneyeong haseyo Kim Taehyung imnida do you like pigeons and ladybugs?" the boy that kinda looks like Baekhyun asked. what the ? why is he asking that kind of question.

"Anneyeong haseyo Jeon Jungkook imnida!" the boy with round bunny eyes said and winked to Naeun.

"okay boys sit behind,infront and beside Ms.Kim Taeyeon.." Ms.Lee said. the girls suddenly stopped making noise and looked at me. " ARE YOU GUYS GONNA STARE AT ME OR DO YOU WANT ME TO POKE YOUR EYES HUH?!" I shouted they suddenly looked away.

[SEATING ARRANGEMENT]

Namjoon Hoseok Jin

Hoseok Me

Jimin Taehyung Jungkook