Joining Teams

A Day with Running Man

Ae Sung looks at the set and go where the producers tell her. Now, she were uncomfortable, in other words she was hiding in a small-medium room with paper in front with her legs being close to her chest. Ae heard loud talking fill the empty room. "You must first choose a partner to have throughout this episode." The boys and guest 'oo', smile and talk how hot the girls would look like. The boys choose their partners. They all knock on the boxes and step back. Ae Sung rips the paper and puts her galaxy high tops on before her feet ache from her blue high heels. The boys look at Kook unfairly, "Why do you get Ae Ji? She's probably a little taller than the other girls! And she's competitive, plus strong!" Jae Suk blabbers at little more then his box opens. It's Suzy! "Annyeonghaseyo, Suzy!" Ae Sung greets as Jae Suk smiles and jumps happily. The boys argue again because Ae was taller than Suzy by 3in. 3in!! Next on was Yoona. Smaller by 2in. And it wasn't the high tops. Yoona was with Giraffe. Yuri was with Ha Ha and she was 2in smaller too. Park Bo-Young was with Suk Jin and 3in smaller than Ae Sung. This drove the boys crazy. Last was Gary with Song Ji Hyo, she was the same height as Ae apparently. "First is arm wrestling with the girls! Then the boys. Whichever couple wins will get a hint for the location and the mission of where they are." Ae stretched her arms a bit, and looked at Kook. "I think we got this in the bag." Kook nodded as Ae sat down in the seat first with Kook behind her. She was ready to get the mission and the hint.