Chapter 3

Touch

“No one know where you’re?”

“Why should I tell anyone except you?” Yunho eyed Jaejoong.

“So, you’re really retired from…errr, everything related with politic?” Jaejoong knew, if Yunho divorced his wife, it means he was giving up his political career.

Yunho laughed and hugged him tightly.”Yes, baby.”

“Why?” Jejoong mouthed.

“I wanna live happily with you. Maybe we can’t have any child now, but I’m sure we’ll be happy.”

“We can adopt,” Jaejoong suggested.

“Adopting? How much do you wanted?” Yunho covering his beloved man with blanket, hate to see the sick Jaejoong.

“Ten? Ten kids?”

“YAH! We’re not young anymore!” Yunho shouted before mumbled.”And I have a back pain now.”

“Oh, how poor,” Jaejoong kissed that man.

***

They’ve been mourned for years. The death of their only son indeed became the last reason for Jaejoong to stay. He left Korea, he left Yunho and his family. Sixteen years ago, after meeting and said his last gratitude for Ara, the kind hearted woman who bring his son to this world, he went to Japan. Little did he knew, Ara as sad as him after his son dead. Because since little kid, she loves Yunho so much. The only son he could have with Yunho, dead. What’s the meaning of life then? She killed herself after writing a letter for Yunho. No one found the letter. No one knew the reason of her death.

So, when Yunho mentioned her name, Jaejoong initiated to have a visit.

“I want to know what she’s doing now,” said Jaejoong. Yunho, as a very and always supportive husband, nodded his head.

“Of course, dear. But can you avoiding the talk about our son? You and her might be crying for hours.”

Jaejoong slapped Yunho’s chest.”You know the feeling of mother.”

Hearing Jaejoong’s sad mumbled, Yunho tighten his hug before kissed him softly. Their son must be the luckiest kid, if he’s still alived. Being loved by two amazing mother. Yunho knew if his husband loved walking by the river, alone, tears streaming down as he remembering their son. But he said nothing. Yunho just wished someday Jaejoong will let him join to their mother-son private time.

“You have schedule today?” asked Yunho when his husband wake his body up and went to bathroom.

“No!” Jaejoong shouted.’I’ll work at home. A new comer singer asked me to make a song.”

Yunho went silent. Must he go to work too? Even he stop his political career, he managed to build a small company in Japan with his brother.

“Don’t you think to go anywhere, Jung Yuhno. You need to accompany me today!”

Oh, oh.

 

Jaejoong made a delicious breakfast, as always. But when Yunho asked for second plate, Jaejoong glared at him, muttered that Yunho already looked like a pregnant woman then dragged him to his work room. Yunho didn’t understand about music. So he let Jaejoong worked while he’s exploring the room.

He’s foot rooted when saw a familiar photo album. With shaking hand, he took and opened it. He caressed each photo. There’s no Jaejoong or Yunho photo. Just his son. When he born, when he slept, when they give him a name.

Jung Pilkyo, son of Jung Yunho. Born in Japan, on December 27, with love.

***

Eric was walking out from restroom when he heard someone mention a familiar name.

“It’s been 3 weeks but seems no one come for Hyesung. I feel so sad for him. if I haven’t married yet, I will take Hyesung home. My mom would be happy to take care of him.”

“No, you couldn’t,” a laugh heard.”Hyesung won’t let you touch him. He just like Eric. No one can feed him, even Junjin.”

Eric sighed. That’s true. It’s already 3 weeks. Where’s Hyesung’s family?