Chapter 1

Touch

Haven't reread before post this one. Will be edited..err, maybe >.< This is special for Balicucha :)

Their photos were appeared in every newspaper. Everyone talked about it. A photo that showed their President held a baby in his arm. Another photo showed a happy Mr. President when received a kiss from the baby.

“Who’s the baby? Our president didn’t have a kid yet, right?”

A rumor had been spread all over the country how the wife of their president was asking for divorce. A good timing for his opponent. Said that Mr. President couldn’t manage his marriage. How could he manage a country?

They prepared for the next election.

 

17 years later

They stared at sleeping boy on the couch. He his thumb.

“Did he really didn’t know anything?” ask a well built man.

“He called me ‘uncle’,” cried a handsome man behind him. Then a burst heard.

“Yes, I don’t know what happened with him before. But he’s vocabulary seems so poor, Eric Hyung. He just knows 4 words; uncle, eat, Hyesung and Pilkyo. Name of someone he knows, I wonder.”

“And which one is his name, Jin-ah?” asked Eric.

“Don’t know,” the man called Jin shrugged.”He keeps repeating that two name. When I called him with Pilyo, he stared and smile at me. Oh, by the way his smile so beautiful. Next, when I called him with Hyesung, he did the same.”

“It means he has two names?”

“Maybe,”

A movement from their object startled them. A silence came when that boy stirred. He blinked his eyes.

“Hey,” Eric made first movement.”Emm…Hyesung? Pilkyo?”

A smile bloomed. Then a hand s out, hold Eric’s hand.

“Eat.” A whispered. So weak, almost couldn’t be heard.

“Hungry? Do you want to eat?”

No answer, no reaction. Eric and his friends stared each other.

“Eat?” asked Eric again. A nod, finnaly.”Okay then. Junjin, could you bring something for him?”

“Yes, of course,” Junjin dashed out, came in two minute with a box full of food.

“It’s…,” Eric raised his eyebrow.

“My lunch. But it doesn’t matter,” Junjin smiled widely.

Eric chuckled, forget how his dongsaeng is a very helpful person. He took the box and approaching the clueless boy.

“Eat.”

The boy’s eyes lit up as he took the box. Then he put it on the floor happily and eat…like a dog. A gasped heard from all people near him. Eric felt like had been hit by thunder.

“Oh my God,” Junjin whispered sadly.

“Pilkyo? Hyesung?” Eric called him. The boy stopped eating and raised his head. Now, Eric could see eyes with asking stare.

“Pikyo, Hyesung,EAT…,” Eric took the box, tried to show the boy how to eat when an angry growled came from him. That boy now stood up, his face was red and grabbed harshly back the lunch box.

Eric stunned by his action. Letting the boy took back the box as he yelled,”Junjin bring me another lunc box!”

Junjin looked confused.

“Take my lunch box, hyung!” said a shy man beside him.

“Thanks, Andy!”

Junjin back with a cute lunch box. Eric opened it and took the spoon. He stood in front of the boy who sill stared back angrily.

“Eat. Like. This.”

Eric showed the spoon and started to eat.

Now, the angry stare change with a confuse look. Eric took it as a good sign. He scooped a spoon of rice with a meat on top then shoved it to the boy.

“Aaaa,” Eric opened his mouth, followed by the very clueless boy. And the boy eat from Eric’s spoon.

“Good boy,” Eric smiled.”Now, the second one.”

With a warm stare from everyone, the boy finished the food. A happy smile appeared on his face. With that, he lied his body again. They didn’t need to wait until a minute when the boy started to snore again.

Eric threw his body on a chair. They started talking again about that boy.

“What will you do Eric hyung?”

“I don’t know Jin-ah. But first, we need to make sure if no one came and pick him up. Is it true if they found him in a basement?”

“Yes, hyung…,”

“With a chain,” a shy voice cutted Junjin sentence.

“Andy?” Eric looked at a man who sat beside Junjin.”Did you said if that boy had been chain in a basement?”

“Yes, I found him with the firefighter. I’m just passing by that time,” he added.”Then I help them to save him from fire,”

“What? Andy, how many times did I tell you if you are not allowed do something risky without any permission?”

“But hyung, I’m a police…risky thing is…,”

“Oke, stop this husband-wife fight, both of you!” Eric stopped them.”Please, focus with my question.”

“Okay, hyung,” Junjin pouted, gave Andy a we’ll-talked-about-this-later stare.

“Ehmm, yes…we..we found him chained to the floor.”

“Maybe he’d been there for years…?” Eric’s voice became weak.

“And almost never communicate with anyone, maybe. When he arrived, he looked so scared with us. Maybe he’s not used see so many people.”

“It is a kidnapping case?” Eric muttered.”Dongwan!”

“Yes, sir?”

“Please do research about kidnapping case. We might have something related with him,”

“Yes, sir!”

 

Eric almost pulled his hair out. He couldn’t focus on his work perfectly. The sleeping boy distracted his attention. Seems he loves sleep so much, Eric thought. Andy just smiled everytime his hyung eyed the boy.

At five pm, the sleeping boy finally woke up. His eyes wondered around and when his eyes met Eric’s, he smiled. Everyone in there held their breath as the boy walked approaching Eric.

Then he tugged Eric’s shirt.”Eat.”

Everyone smiled. Eric gave him warm look and took the boy hand.”I’ll bring him to eat.”

Andy nodded.

Eric brought him to canteen and witnessed how much that kid could eat.

“Hyesung? Pilkyo? Ah, why you have two names? Ah, what about Hyesung? Just Hyesung?”

He blinked his eyes hearing Eric. Then he smiled.

“Okay, you smiled. I take that as an agreement. Then, Hyesung?”

The boy didn’t look at Eric again, but stared at spoon in Eric’s hand.

“Oh sorry Hyesung. Okay, we’re eating again okay. Open your mouth…aaaa….,”

 

When Eric and Hyesung back to the office, Junjin stopped him.

“Hyung, we dicide to call him Pilkyo!”

“Did you two asked his permission first?”

“But he will happy, hyung!” junjin whinned.

“Is it true Hyesungie?”

“What? You already called him by…Ah, it’s cute hyung!” Andy squaled.

“But I love Pilkyo more,” Junjin sulked.

“Let’s asked him, what do you think?” Andy tried to console the pouting man.

“Oh, you’re smart my Andy! Sure Pilkyo will choose me!”

“Brat!” Eric muttered. But Junjin just grinned.

“Okay, both of you will call him in the same time. Who will he stare first, will be the winner,” Andy explain.

“Understand!” Junjin answered.

“Ready? One..two…three!”

“Hyesungie!”

“Pilkyo!”

Eric seems stop breathing when the boy smile widely to him, hand tried to hold Eric’s hand. With a smug face, he approached that boy and hugged him.

“Good boy,”

And Junjin sulked in the corner and muttered ‘if Eric hyung didn’t feed him’.

***

It’s eight pm. Eric need to back home. But it seems he couldn’t leave Hyesung there.

“Just bring him to your home, hyung,” Junjin suggested.

“No…I can’t,” Eric shook his head.

“Just for one night? Then you bring him again here.”

Eric paused before said,”You right.”

“It solved then!” Junjin clapped his hand.

“Okay, I go first, Andy, Jin-ah,”

“Bye hyung!”

Eric waved his goodbye, stared curiously by Hyesung then bring the boy to his car. Didn’t know if his junior gossiping him behing.

‘Seems Eric hyung like the boy,”

“Ah, you already know if Eric hyung have a soft spot for every cute thing. He has a notebook with Hello Kitty as cover,”

Junjin and Andy covered their mouth, tried to not laughing too hard.

***

 “He’s my son.” Jaejoong snapped.

“And I’m his father. Did you forget?”

“How could a father let his one year old son die alone? How could?” Jaejoong scream.

“It’s an accident, Jae! No one know if the fire would…,”

“Stop! I don’t want to hear anything about it anymore! Leave, back to your wife,”

“She’s not my wife anymore…divorce…two weeks ago…,”

“Oh, Jung Yunho!”

Jaejoong already run and threw his body to Yunho’s, hug that man tightly. Yunho felt his tears came.

“I’m sorry, Jae. You need to wait 17 years…,”

“I know, I know. It’s difficult. We couldn’t take any decision back then.”

“I’m sorry…we lost our son…,”

“If I didn’t left you that night…,”

They hugged each other, blamed themselves and cried all night along.