2/2

Like a cup of coffee

When they pulled apart, Minseok felt his mind being foggy. But then started to clear up. He kissed Jongdae. His friend. The joker of the school. Oh. My. God.

He widened his eyes and looked right at Jongdae who has serious stoic expression on his face.

"J-Jongdae...I'm sorry. I-I really don't know what-"

"Don't."

"...eh?"

"Don't say anything, please. It was my fault as well. And it's something I wanted to do for a while anyway." Jongday said quietly and turned back to the coffee machine, leaving completly frozen and confused Minseok next to him.

Jongdae just told him he wanted to kiss him. Jondae. To kiss. Him. Him out of all the people in the world. He didn'T know what to say. Or even if he should say something.

"Hyung? Minseok hyung? Are you okay?" Jongdae looked at him and sighed when he got nothing as a response. He realized hid hyung probably wasn't very pleased with what happened few seconds before.

"Maybe...maybe I should go." He put the cup and the kettle aside and without another word he walked back to put on his jacket and shoes.

Only when the door closed Minseok woke up and realized his surroundings. He looked around and realized he is completly alone. He looked to the coffee machine and next to it, there was a cup with a perfect heart on top of it.

"Jongdae...." he whispered and got the feeling he will cry soon.

-----------------------

Minseok couldn't sleep the whole night. He was thinking about Jongdae and what happened the day before.

Jongdae basically told him he likes him. For a long time already. And Minseok basically told him nothing, which Jongdae took as a rejection. And then, he left.

Oh.

And they kissed.

Minseok would lie if he would say he didn't enjoy the kiss. He did, a lot. But it was Jongdae who kissed him. His friend. And the prankster who he wanted to kill from time to time.

But on the other hand, Jongdae was pretty hot. He could be serious but how was Minseok supposed to know this wasn't just some kind of a sick joke from Jongdae again?

Minseok couldn't sleep at night. Even making coffee didn't help him to relax. So after made twelve cups of coffee that no one drank, he stopped even drying denying that the kiss and Jongdae's half conffesion bothered him. After a whole night of thinking about that, he found only one answer. He need to talk to Jongdae. That shouldn't be that much of a problem since he had Jongdae in nearly every single class that day.

But Minseok should know better. When Jongdae wanted he could be pretty much unreachable. He came to the class shortly before the teacher did and left as the first one after the class ended. In the meantime there was no trace of his best friend. He sighed to himself. This was not fair. He really tried to find Jongdae and talk to him but how could he when Jongdae was so good in avoiding him? He put his bag over his shoulder and went outside for his lunch break. It was spring so he had no problems sitting in the park behind their school building. He wasn't even hungry but at least he could try not to think about his problem that hard when he was out in the fresh air.

He went to he biggest tree in the park, ready to sit down, when he saw very familiar figure already occupying his spot. He stopped himself and looked at the person's profile for few seconds. His strong jaw line tightening, the cornes of their mouths curled up as always, skin on his high cheek bones reflecting the sunshine and long eyelashes were touching his skin under his eyes as he looked asleep.

Minseok slowly walked up to him and kneeled next to him while keeping his eyes on Jongdae's sleeping face. He stretched his hand towards him and softly brushed away some of the bangs that were falling in his eyes.

"Jongdae...." he whispered and noticed how the younger flinched upon hearing his voice.

"Why did you run away yesterday and leave me alone? After you made me a confused mess. Why can't you understand that some things can be solved by talking? I am really mad at you Kim Jongdae. " Minseok frowned but after that he voice became softer.

"But I can't stay mad at you. I..." he took a deep breath, "I can't stop thinking about you and the kiss." He blushed.

" I think...I think I like you as well but I am not 100% sure. For that I need you to be willing to try it with me. But you were avoiding me the whole day so it's not easy for me, you know? And until yesterday, I thought that you are just annoying friend that I'm stuck with but...but I don't think the same now. I remembered every single good think you did for me and they just proved me how wrong I was. Please forgive me, Jongdae. I'm really sorry. I like you more han just a friend. I am just not sure how much yet." He hesistated before he leaned to Jongdae and placed a little kiss to the corner of the mouth. When he still saw him asleep and not moving, he stood up and left. At least he can spend the day without regreting that much that Jongdae wants to avoid him.

----------------------

The next morning, he heard his door bell rang so he went to the door quickly and opened it. But there was no one. He frowned. He looked left, right, up and down. And there he saw it. A paper cup of coffee with the lid opened just placed on top of it. He picked the cup up and take off the lid copletely. He nearly stopped breathing. It was espresso with milk and totally beautiful big heart on top of it. He heard some noises but he was still busy adoring the heart and the soft smell of coffee to look up. Only when when he heard a person coughing he looked up to face a smiling Jongdae.

"Uhm...I like you, hyung. I don' know when it started but I just started to think you ae the cutest and most beautiful person alive. And everytime I see you smile, my heart beats fast and I have the urge to smile as well. And every morning when we meet in front of your house, I just want ti hug and give you morning kiss and hold your hand to our school. And I want to try it with you. Will you be my boyfriend?" Jongdae finished and glanced down at his feet, suddenly loosing hs confidence. Minseok just stared at him with mouth slightly opened before it hit him.

"You weren't sleeping yesterday! Couldn't you talk to me so I wouldn't be so troubled by you, you ?!" Minseok hit his shoulder with his free hand and then nearly hugged his paper cup to his chest, sulking. Jongdae looked up to defend himself.

"I didn't know what to say! And I was originally sleeping, you just woke mi up when you called my name. I wante to prepare proper confession this time before asking you out or kissing you again."

"You are still a ."

"And you didn't answer me yet, hyung."

"Well, right now, I am not so sure about my answer anymore. You tricked me, you little troll." Jongdae stepped closer to him and a little smirk appeared on his face.

"Your little troll." He whispered. Minseok looked into his eyes, then at hs lips and then in his eyes again.

"...yes." Either it was a yes for being his boyfriend or for Jongdae being his little troll, it was all that took Jongdae to lean in and connect their lips the same way as the day before. Unrushed. Soft. Full of emotion.

When they separated, Minseok blushed hard and Jongdae grinned proudly. Minseok saw that a poke him in his side before asking shyly.

"Will I get a cup of coffee every morning?"

"Only if I get my morning kiss before that." Jondae winked at him and went inside of Minseok's house. They still got plenty of time left before school.

---------------------------------------THE END-------------------------

And, that's it. Ihope you enjoy it.

Feedback is always welcome and I hope it wasn't much of fluff for you xD

See you next time!

Mirage