Bittersweet

I can't breathe

*Jiyong's POV*

The last two hours with Youngbae were fierce. They've never been that fierce since we know each other.

When I left the driveway of the YG Building, I turned up the music in my car really loud, inflamed a cigarette and drove to one of my secret places where I chill when I wanna be alone.

It's a little, not used bridge over old train tracks, 30 minutes far from the centre of the city.

Rarely I meet a couple punks here, but they are mostly nice so I don't really care if they stay with me or not.

Give them a couple of cigarettes and be able to have a conversation and you're a part of their circle.

But I was happy I was alone today.

Alone.

To be honestly, I feel lonely since a long time.

Me and Kiko burnt out really fast, I don't even know if it was real love.

I guess I just had an attachment to her and when times got rough with Pia, I made the mistake not to keep fighting.

And now Youngbae has her heart. And I know he won't hurt her.

I have no right to judge him or her, they are both really beautiful human beings.

But there is this feeling in my chest, this burning, that tells me I should be the one who makes her smile like she does when she sees Youngbae.

I am still in a relationship with Kiko, but I am kinda sure she cheated on me several times.

It doesn't really hurt me, she mostly annoys me. She can be so cold hearted that I just feel as lonely as I do when I'm single.

I went through my messy hair and sighed.

"Good job Jiyong, you really ed it up."

I looked up into the sky.

"Can't it rain now?" I laughed quietly, bittersweet. "It would fit."

I inflamed another cigarette and sat on the bridge till late at night.

 

 

 

*Pia's POV*

 

Tonight Youngbae slept at his own apartment since his brother would come early in the morning for a couple of days.

I just layed in my bed and switched through the TV programme. As boring as always.

I sighed.

After 20 minutes I turned off the TV and thought about reading a bit, but I was too lazy to get a book too.

I just stared at the ceiling. It was a really long day.

I caught myself thinking about Jiyong a couple of times today, about our good memories, always looking back with a bitterweet smile and careful as if Youngbae could find out.

Why am I stuck within those thoughts? Is that still lovesickness I'm feeling?

My dear Youngbae, it's really not fair, you got so important to me.