Day One- Part II

~ Eight Days With Kim Jongin ~

I'm terribly sorry guys! I know, I promised to update sooner but I couldn't manage to finish what I had intended to upload (as a matter of fact, I'm still not done). This is a super small update, I know, you want to shoot me, I'm so sorry.

Though, I really hope you'll like this update :)

Share your thoughts~!


It took the siblings almost an hour to end their bickering. By the time Woobin left, which also happened to be the same time the fighting ended, the other EXO members arrived. Jongin felt relieved as he finally saw familiar faces.

There were four members in the UK as of right now, excluding Jongin. The oldest member, Minseok, sat on Jongin’s left. He was watching an American CSI show on the television while he absentmindedly munched on Woobin’s stash of peanuts. Jongin chuckled; he wondered if Woobin would be annoyed when he found out Minseok had almost finished the entire container. As Jongin’s eyes were fixated on Minseok’s hands, the later flexed his leg and he mumbled a surprised ‘ohh’ (Jongin had a feeling Minseok had just found out what the big mystery was). Jongin stifled a laugh and quickly turned his face away from Minseok.

Jongin’s eyes coincidentally met Joonmyun’s, the official leader (why official, you ask? Well, if you must know, the actual leader would be Minseok. There isn’t a single member in EXO who doesn’t listen to Minseok's commands/questions/pleas. Joonmyun, on the other hand, is often ignored. He can’t even get a single word in between when the shyest members argue, let alone the beagle line). The beagle line, Jongin pulled his upper lip in amusement, the main dancer had never come across any dumber, stupider, lamer, and funnier (because, yes, Jongin couldn’t deny they were funny) people than the beagle line. The beagle line, which consisted of Park Chanyeol, Byun Baekhyun, and Kim Jongdae, (occasionally Oh Sehun, but only when he felt like it, he wasn’t an officially accepted member, anyway) would always, and with always Jongin means always, have dumb ideas to annoy the people around them.

For instance, once when EXO was dead tired from their schedule, on their way home, Park Chanyeol- who apparently hadn’t been affected by the busy schedule of that day, threw a random egg- which Jongin still didn’t know where the taller one had got it from, in the back of the car- hitting Kyungsoo square in the face. Chanyeol claimed the egg ‘needed warmth to hatch, and Kyungsoo seemed like he would take good care of it, like responsible, lady chickens do’. Jongin, who had been sitting right next to Kyungsoo, had been so annoyed that he didn’t even notice how pathetic Chanyeol's reasoning was, instead he threw the boiled egg back, with full power- hitting Chanyeol’s nose. Jongin would never forget the satisfactory that came along with the ugly sobs of Chanyeol, and the high fives of the other members who had been awake at the time. Plus, Kyungsoo had been quite thankful, too; Jongin had earned free, home cooked meals by Kyungsoo for a whole week.

Anyway, Jongin waved his hand in the air, back to the main topic. Joonmyun sat across Jongin, in the same place the coordi noona had been explaining stuff to Jongin earlier in the morning, with his legs crossed. The official leader of EXO seemed to be quite tired. Joonmyun tried his best to keep his heavy eyelids from falling shut. Jongin bit his bottom lip in amusement. The older members of EXO were the ones who often ended up sleeping on the couches or in the car. The maknae line (which consisted of the infamous, Kim Jongin himself, Oh Sehun, and Huang Zitao) on the other hand, were infamous for the fact that they could stay up twice as long (in comparison to the grandpa line). Jongin could say with proud that he had never slept his entire night rest on a couch, in a car, or in the airplane.

Perhaps, the last one wasn’t something to be proud of, considering the fact that plane rides were always boring, and quite tiring.

Jongin blew air out of his nose as he turned his attention on the TV screen. Chanyeol and Sehun, both being the remaining EXO members in London, were out with the manager. They hadn’t finished their schedule of today yet. The main dancer sighed, he felt restless. He wanted to do something. And, also, he wanted to eat. The blonde girl was supposed to cook for them, but to Jongin’s dismay, she still hadn’t entered the kitchen to do so.

 

‘’Omo!’’

Jongin flinched as Minseok literally jumped in his place. The dark-skinned glared, and sat up straight; he followed Minseok’s eyes into the yard.

Jongin jumped, too.

There was someone standing there.

Jongin leaned over the couch to get a good look at the hooded figure. The person didn’t move, he only stood there, leaning on one leg as he did something with his hand. Is that a phone? Jongin concluded the person was probably messaging or, calling someone else.

‘’Who’s that? He scared the out of me.’’

Jongin didn’t tear his eyes away when he heard Minseok blabber. The older member also sat up as he pushed his body against Jongin’s.

‘’Hyung, Jongin, don’t stare. It’s rude!’’

Jongin rolled his eyes as he turned around, he made sure Joonmyun saw his annoyed glare.

‘’We are not staring, we’re just looking.’’

Minseok furiously nodded his head, backing Jongin up.

‘’Call it what you want, but stop doing it!’’

Jongin loudly sighed and nestled his body in the warmth of the couch again. Minseok, too, settled down but his head was still turned in an unhealthy angle as he watched the figure with anticipation.

‘’He’s coming!’’

Minseok quickly ducked his head and lied flat on the couch. He hugged his arms close to his chest as he faintly giggled. Jongin chuckled in response, and tickled the older baozi.

‘’Jongin, stop doing that!’’ Minseok practically yelled as he wiggled his body out of Jongin’s range.

‘’Hyung, wait. Don’t go! I can’t reach!’’ Jongin caught his breath; Minseok had somehow ended up on the couch where Joonmyun sat, who, by the way, looked like he could kill Jongin at any given moment. Jongin decided to stay put on the couch at the window side. He, suddenly, didn’t feel like teasing the baozi anymore.

 

‘’I think he wants to come inside.’’

Jongin tensed his shoulders, he had forgotten about the hooded figure in the yard. The main dancer slowly turned his head, and accidentally made direct eye-contact with the said male. Jongin nodded his head in a lame attempt to greet the stranger. The main dancer was sure he looked like a complete idiot. He didn’t even expect the stranger to greet him back.

But, the latter did.

Jongin shot up from the couch and slid the heavy door open. He scratched his neck as he awkwardly stood in the opening of the door.

‘’Hi… can I come in?’’