Love Game ~ LimKim

Go Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Kangin ah."  Kangin lifted his head to see his lover in front of him, holding a leather book in his hands." We need to talk"

"Did i do anything wrong?" Kangin asked worried.

" No. Its just that i want…. or … I'm not sure if i should tell you this."

" Tell me. It won't go out of this room."

" Promise?" Leetuek raised his pinky like a little child making a promise with his mother. Kangin pinky promised him. " Ok.." Leetuek sighed. He opened siwons diary and told everything to kangin. Kangin's expression got darker and darker. Although Heechul was older than him, he felt like he was heechul's older brother instead. He was very close with Heechul. He knew Heechuls pains. His childhood. His army life. His first true love leaving him because he did not have the same feelings for heechul. The thought of hankyung leaving enraged Kangin. After all Heechul did to help him with his korean and get use to his idol life. How many times had Kangin seen Heechul comforting hankyung when he was homesick. Even Hankyung parents liked Heechul. They were fine with heechul being their sons boyfriend. But Hankyung didn't share the same opinion. He insisted he was straight. He thought of himself. Not heechul. Because of the contract and how sm was treating him, he thought of his escape. But not about heechuls feelings. Heechul had cried a river when hankyung left. He refused to get out of the dorm and stayed in his bedroom depressed like a teenager girl after her breakup. He loved hankyung. He really did. It was nice feeling love for once. 

Then, Heechul like a teenager girl again, got back up from the depts of depression and soon fell in love with siwon. This time, the love wasn't requited. Siwon and heechul fell in love. They were head over heels. Kissing on stage, cuddling on the sofa , sleeping together. But from what Leetuek said. Siwons parents had hit Heechuls weak spot. 

" Im gonna giv-"

"NO!" Leetuek jumped up, siwons diary fell onto the floor." You promised. nothing leaves this room."

Kangin sighed. Heechul was like a brother ( sister actually ) to him. The kangteuk couple treated him like their son ( daughter ). He wanted to do something. But he knew that leetuek had a reason for everything. And he fully trusted Leetuek

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It all seemed so real. The garden… the flame…. his parents…. hankyung…and… him…. 

 Heechul was holding hands with hankyung walking down the street , not caring about the stares they received. Suddenly, It started to rain. heavily. A large crowd of people rushed to wards them , a chinese tour group. As heechul squeezed past them, he realised that hankyung was… gone. Heechul turned around and saw hankyung holding hands with a gir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter