There is a crazy person inside of me ~ Hyde , VIXX

Go Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook was startled out of his sleep by the sound of heechul screaming for help. 

Cant a man get some sleep around here?! ryeowook sighed .. But then again if heechul hyung is screaming and needs help.... it must be important!

Ryeowook knew that if someone trys to murder heechul they would be unable to do it because of his looks and if someone tried to kidnapp him then heechul would go all flirty and stuff. Wait...... his eyes widened. But how if someone was trying to heechul-hyung?!!?!?!? 

Ryeowook dashed up the stairs and kicked open the door. 

" Stop! SIWO!" heechuls voice was completely muffled. ryeowook pounded on heechuls room door furiously. 

" SIWON STOP! OPEN THIS DOOR NOW HYUNG! "

TAKTAKTAK! 

he heard no answer from siwon. 

"ryeowook help! Plea.." 

Again heechul was cut off.

Ryeowook panicked. He fished out his phone and called leetuek immediately. Leetuek might not pick up but this was heechuls last hope.

Muffled screams came from inside of heechuls room. THe screams were full of pain and fear.

ringringringringringringringring

come on.... chulli needs help! 

---------------------------           -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------              ----------------------------------------

Heechul could hear the door open. YES! Hope!  siwon had started heechuls bare chest.

" STOP SIWO!" siwon cut heechul of with a wild passionate kiss.

Heechul panicked. yes. he loved siwon. but not to the level where he would disobey his elders.

Ryeowook called for heechul and yet again when heechul was giving ryeowook a reply siwon interupted him again.

Siwon bent down to nibble on heechuls ear making heechul flinch. " you love me ... so enjoy this...."

This is not the siwon i fell for. this is a crazy person!

heechul pushed siwons head away but siwon was way stronger than him. Siwon dug his nails into heechuls flesh. his sharp nails managing to destroy heechul's once milky skin with blood. he pushed heechul head into a pillow as he flipped heechul around and began to undo his own pants. Heechul cried out into the pillow as he felt siwon undoing his pants. tears spilled from heechuls eyes into his pillow. his breathing became short andhe began taking in short breaths as the pilow slowly suffocated him.

Why?! what did i do wrong? All i am doing is fulfilling my elders wishes right? why did siwon become so mean?

Heechul gave up his hope of rescue maybe even the hope of living when he felt siwon hands pull down his pamts together with his boxers.This is it. the end of your life , your love life , your ity..... Heechul felt his energry slow leaving him .   Heechul felt the will to live slip away from him. He was ready to die sadly. Just as his conscience left him he heard the door open with a  loud bang. 

------------------------------------------------------------------                                                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"SIWON STEP AWAY FROM HEECHUL!" 

Siwon stopped moving. leetuek slowly moved closer to siwon with kangin and sungmin close behind him. ( he did need protection . siwon could be quite scary at times.)

" siwon. look at yourself. you arent the siwon super junior knows or needs. " siwon    got off an unconscience heechul and looked at himself. Leetuek was right. he was a monster.

What have i done?!?!?!?!??!?! I am a monster.

" eetuek...  i ... i..... i dont...  i dont... know......" tears started to spill for siwons eyes. sungmin went up and patted his hyung.

" siwon, its ok. Just dont do it again. go and wear some clothes. "  Kangin followed siwon while sungmin helped his unconscious hyung. 

" is... is heechul ok?" ryeowook asked as eh walked into the room. his eyes were flooded with tears. He felt gulity. If only he had tried harder to help his hyung. Heechul was probably scared like crap. And all he had done was pound on the door and call leetue

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter