Closer

Unexpected
What time is it? Zelo reached his cellphone on the desk beside his bed as he yawned widely. 
 
"God! Its 7 a.m already!" he said and hurriedly go to bathroom to took a shower as fast as he could. Jongup and Yongguk shook their head and sighed, "I've tried to wake him up, you see that right?" Jongup asked to Yongguk who's sitting in the dinning chair "I know right, he's indeed hard to be woken up, just see that he'll blame us again" Yongguk said as he played a game on his phone. 
 
"What should i cook, hyung?" Jongup asked "There's some vegetables and-- pork?" he opened a refrigerator. Jongup is used to cook breakfast when the other members are still sleep. "Its up to you, the important thing is that kid should eat his breakfast or he'll starving at school" said Yongguk while seeing Zelo wore his tight uniform and quickly just eat a sandwich which it has cold because Jongup haven't had time to heat it. 
 
"Is manager Kim has arrived yet? i can be late if he hasn't reached here till this time" he said as he munched his cold sandwich. 
 
"I think i heard his car parked a few mins ago, better to go check him at parking area now" Yongguk said. 
 
He nodded and start to prepare all his books for today. "I think i'm going late again this time--" he mumble. "See ya guys tonight, take care and fighting for today's schedule, hyungs!" he quickly closed the door and ran as fast as he could to the parking area. 
 
***********
 
Joy was quickly down the stairs of her dorm. She had used to on foot when she go to school. Most people didn't know yet her existence as an SM trainee because they already dealed to keep it as a secret till she had debuted and she didn't mind with it, Joy is a humble person so, she didn't really want to if everyone will praise her because you know, being an SM trainee is a big wow if people would know. 
 
Today's weather wasn't that good. Joy could feel the cold smooth wind penetrate her skin. She firmed her body with her coat and put her hands inside its pockets. "I could die if everyday i have to walk through this kind of temperature" she mumbled as she checked her watch. "I think still have time to warm my body in that building" 
 
So, she decided to stop her walk and go to a building where there's a parking area in front of it due to rest and warm her body because she can't handle the cold. There's not much people in this area, she wonder what building it is. She look up and she thought that its an apartement or dorm, but she isn't sure about it. "I can be late if i stayed here any longer" she wanted to continue her walk but the weather isn't friendly and the fact is she hate winter, its not easy for her to walk in cold weather even though the distance of her school and her house isn't that far. 
 
Then, she shocked by a tall guy who just passed with worn the same uniform as hers. what.. is that my classmate? she clearly saw it that the guy which she was curious about yesterday, who sat opposite by her just passed in front of her side. 
 
but he don't even notice me? it seems he's in hurry. she thought in her mind. but wait, in hurry? did he wear the same uniform as mine? so... what time is it..... 
 
She realized that its 7 a.m already then she quickly ran from that building to go to school. 
 
She arrived school with gasping for breath, even though the bell hasn't rang yet, at least she isn't on panic mode again and safely sitting in her chair just like yesterday. "Huh, luckily.." she said to herself. 
 
Shortly after she prepared all the study stuffs on the table, a tall guy that she met at parking area get in the class and took the same chair as yesterday. 
 
Joy choked because there's a girl who followed him and she said "Zelo-ssi, can you please give me your autograph? please?" she said cutely as she offered her phone case. 
 
That boy smirked and sign that case with no problem and gave the case back to her. The girl looked so happy and ran back exit the class cheerfully. Joy just goggle seeing that moment and thought he must be an idol. he must be a boyband member. How poor because Joy didn't really know about a boyband things what's more their members as well, she didn't care about boy to be honest, she's just a pure girl who likes singing. 
 
She bravely steal a glance to that boy and BAM he smiled at her. how can be?! she rubbed her nape as she smiled as wide as she could to that boy. They look so awkward and Joy didn't know else except giving her best smile to him. The boy giving his smile to Joy too.
 
what should i do? omg i'm so ashamed. she thought in her mind as she facepalmed. If he really a group boyband member, it would be very embarassing.Joy is trying to turned her head to the front, pretend to not seeing that guy's face but from her side, it seems that guy is still looking at him. or he's staring at him? Joy wasn't sure at all. She could listen her hearbeat from her ears because of that embarassing moment. 
 
its not that embarassing Joy-a.. everything will be alright. We're friend so its not wrong if i smile to him. she tried to calm herself down. 
 
"What happen? why you look twitchy?" a sound just crossed from that boy. Joy jumped from her chair and slowly turned her head to face him and as usual, smile awkwardly. 
 
"I'm sorry if i bother you.. sorry" she answered it softly. 
 
"It doesn't bother me at all to be honest" that boy replied gently "i just saw you, it seems you aren't comfortable?" he asked as he raised his one eyebrow. 
 
why am i so dump? how can i look that noisy? and finally Joy answered it with a bit louder "No.. its nothing. i'm okay, i was just daydreamed-- " she answered it like that because she don't have any ideas. "Its not good to daydream in the morning like this" 
 
"You must be have so many problems in your mind, aren't you?" that asked calmly as he staring straight to Joy. 
 
She shocked once again, why is this guy asking and guessing that kind of care nor curious question--? or its just me who respond it too much over it. Joy isn't really that have many problems, she's just tired. Maybe her eyebags are the proof, she was on the sly that has a lot of practice schedule too. 
 
"Maybe i just lack of sleep" she pointed her eyes and smile "i'm okay, i don't have any problems in my mind" she answered it with a honest. She hoped that the boy just shut up and respond her answer with a nod. can't you just do it? she hoped in her mind. 
 
"Ah i see.." the boy answered as he nodded his head-- suddenly the door's class opened and they both were automatically turned their head to the corner and found that Mrs. Lim has arrived and ready to start a lesson. 
 
*********************** 
 
finally i could talk to her, even though its just a nothing-short conversation. Zelo daydremed and smile like an idiot, he can't focus to the lesson. at least she showed me that beautiful killer smile. 
 
Actually, Zelo knew that Joy was in the parking area this morning. He didn't know what is she doing there in the morning. At first he wanted to ask her about that but because the class has started that time, he had no time to ask it. He didn't want the other students know when they have a convos too. he has to make a good plan. i want to be closer with her. he thought. 
 
Mrs. Lim quietly walked into Zelo's side and wake him from his daydream. "Ya! What are you doing during i teach the lesson, Mr. Zelo?" Zelo jumped from his seat as he shocked seeing Mrs. Lim is staring at him closely. 
 
"I'm sorry Mrs. Lim, i didn't pay attention at your class" he bowed from his seat "Please don't punish me, you know if i'm practicing till late so i feel tired now-- " Zelo explained it to Mrs. Lim, he's good at finding a reason and bring all his aptly reasons. 
 
"Ya! I've heard that reasons a thousand times, Zelo-ssi" Mrs. Lim said. Zelo showed his pity-puppy face and do a little aegyo to Mrs. Lim. All students were laughing because of Zelo's cuteness. He tried to see the girl who sit opposite him, Joy, he steal a glance at her and found that Joy is laughing with her eyesmile and cover while laughing. how cute.
 
"Ya, please be quiet and end of this joking, Zelo-ssi!" Mrs. Lim said as she finally left Zelo and go back in front of the class "You have to make a full attention for this lesson, Zelo-ssi! Don't try to do that again" she added. 
 
Zelo just laughing and he saluted from his chair "Ne, seongsaenim!" he said excitedly.
 
**********************
 
The class has ended. Joy is still in her class while checking her phone and thought ah, i remember now. his name is Zelo, so he's one of BAP members. how can i remember it while now.  She didn't surprise again when she saw some girls from another classes asked for an autograph to him when it was break time. Joy was being alone all-day today, it seemed like its hard to make friend with those girls, they're definitely different from Joy's personality. She was having her lunch alone at canteen while the others students are with their friends, she felt so lonely and like a stranger right now. 
 
She ruffled her hair and proped her chin on the table. She wanted to go back to her old school. i don't want to be here. she pouted. What's in her mind right now is she wanted to back home as soon as possible but then she looked at the outside from her class window, the snow has started to fall. She sighed while seeing it. 
 
Most of the students are being picked up by their parents or driver, they were treated so well by the people around. Back then she thought herself that she's always be independent. they're so lucky. she thought in her mind when she saw a man, maybe its her father who hold an umbrella for his daughter and they soon leave the school with their luxurious car. 
 
how can i passed the snow right now while the snow is falling so hard. should i phoned Manager Bum? She check out her phone and start to call her manager. 
 
"Ah.. i see. its okay, i could go back when the snowfall over" manager Bum has to accompany an artist for their schedules so he couldn't pick her. She's all upset. then, she decided to wait till the snowfall-- is at least be over even though it will take a long time. She sat in a bench where its near from the school bench. 
 
*********************** 
 
Zelo done his extra class today and he realized that the snow is fall already. He bowed to his teacher and soon he had to go back to his dorm soon. He called his manager to pick him up, but because some reasons, his manager told him to wait for a while, the manager will be late. 
 
"Arraseo.. i will wait you in front of school" Zelo said on the phone. He looked around the school while he walked towards to the front of the school. Most of students are had gone already and the school is already quiet now. They're just some students who just back from their extracurricular. He wore his jacket when he felt the cold-snow. 
 
Zelo saw a girl. She sat in the bench where its near from the gates. He stepped closer to see clearly, is she Joy? he thought in his mind. 
 
Yes, he's right. Joy is sitting in that bench. How can she sit there while the weather is freaking cold like this? what is she doing? he furrowed his eyebrow. should i accompany her? He looked around and it seemed that its the right time to have a time with her, without any people of course. He bravely come to her side and sat next to her silently. 
 
"What are you doing here?" Zelo asked as he patted Joy's shoulder. 
 
"Oh my god! you startled me!" Joy answered it while she shifted her sit to next. "Ah.. annyeonghaseyo" she bowed. 
 
"Annyeonghaseyo.. what are you doing here?" Zelo is can't stare at her eyes, because its too beautiful for him-- he can't take it anymore. He looked so nervous right now. 
 
"Oh.." she choked "Ah.. i'm waiting till the snow stopped to fall.." she replied it in a low voice. 
 
"Should we move to inside instead? because its so cold" Zelo rubbed his shoulder and stand from the bench. 
 
"Ah.. ne! i think you're right. Lets go move inside" she said as she quickly ran, passed the snow. She arrived at the yard school earlier than Zelo and she clean up the snow that stuck in her hair. Zelo just reached there and did the same thing as Joy. 
 
"Are you serious you gonna wait this snow until it stops falling?" Zelo asked once again. "Yes, i'm sure. I think the soon will over soon.." she said. She just remembered that she's talking to a famous idol right now. She still don't believe that this guy is always the one who start conversation with her. She started to think that Zelo is a kind person even though he's so famous. 
 
"I think otherwise" he said. "The snow is going to take a long time.." he added. 
 
"Just pray that it will over soon, hehe" she said as she smiled to him. Its embarassing when she add the hehe part. 
 
damn. please don't smile like that in fron of me. Do you want to kill me? Zelo is cant stop staring at Joy when she showed her smile. 
 
Joy felt uncomfortable with his stare so that she stopped to smile and turns into a flat face. "Why are you staring me like that?" she asked. 
 
"No no no, i just.." Zelo lost his word. crap! what am i suppose to do? "Nothing-- sorry if i scared you" Zelo laughed to crack this awkward moment. Joy just laughed along. 
 
"I'm happy that i could have a talk with an idol like you--" Joy finally said it. That words are been in her mind, so it finally come out by itself. 
 
"Ah.. don't be like that. I'm a friend of all students here" he said. you don't know if i'm happier than you. he found himself smiling like an idiot. The cold weather is supporting them to have the moment like that. 
 
They become a friend right now. Zelo and Joy as well can't believe that they could be this close since the first day of snowfall. Zelo is getting and getting like her right now -- his desire to want her is became increasingly. But he's not sure about Joy's feeling because she still shy and not really open-minded with him. But he's not giving up yet. 
 
********************
 
Day by day just passed. When the school bell's ringing, Joy prepared her lunch box that her mom made to her. She walked alone to the canteen to eat her lunch. Even though its like 15 days already since she studied here, she still don't have any close friend-- she thought that Zelo is the most close student towards her at this school, they're not that close actually-- but at least Zelo is the one who always wanted to talk with her. She don't know if he really wanted to talk with her or not-- but why her feeling say yes? because Zelo is silently always staring at her deeply at class and Joy herself realize it without even saying. 
 
She saw Zelo is eating with his friend. He's surrounded by so many girls and some guys too. They really want to make friends with Zelo. Joy is too afraid to join them because most of her classmates are also enjoy their lunch there, but-- she choose to be alone in the corner. 
 
She didn't care what people would think about her. Joy is never got jealous over them, she loved herself. When she munched her lunch, she accidentally got Zelo's eyes. Their eyes meet. Joy's eyes are wide-open when she got that Zelo is looking at her too. 
 
but.. what is he doing? Zelo is suddenly stand up from his place and walk slowly to her. 
 
Joy can't really resist what's she see right now-- because really...? Zelo is approached me? 
 
All students are wonder why Zelo was suddenly act like that. Some girls are pissed too when they finally see that Zelo is approached to Joy. 
 
"Can i sit here, Sooyoung-ssi?" he asked as he carries his food lunch. 
 
Joy is all speechless. Everybody is looking at me right now-- 
 
*********************************************** 
 
LOL. i don't think i made a good story because i'm a beginner here >< please give your comments guys!^^ 
i really search up about Joy Zelo moments during their graduation at youtube seriously >____< they really look so cute together, they should dating no matter what (LOLOL) kidding xD BAP fans will kill me. lol no. 
 
This gonna be a long story tbh-- i hope you guys will like it hehe. See ya for the next chapter :D