I Want You

Unexpected

"i remember your voice. Your soft hands when it my cheeks. When your hold my hands at our graduation day. It really makes me confused with our situation right now. Can we back to the old times we used to be together? Can i stay in your arms again for a night? Why should me who always have to suffer from this situation? 

i remember all your sweet words and promises, that you really wanted to be with me, to spend a day with me. I remember it as well until i can't sleep just like now-- i feel my tears is falling down on my cheeks right now. I never thought that we will be separated with this kind of situation. But i'm sure, we can meet someday--in our schedule maybe or we should go a secret date just like what the others idols do. But i just make a debut, even all my phones are being confiscated.. i cant do anything to contact you, i miss you so much, Choi Junhong. 

****************

"Can i sit here, Sooyoung-ssi?" Zelo asked gently to Joy who sat alone in the corner. All students there were staring at them weirdly, especially for Junhong's fans. 

"Mm.. what?eh?" Joy replied it haltingly. 

"Why? Am i not allowed to sit here?" He asked a question which make all girls there screamed and most of them said "Nooooo..." 

Joy, herself of course can't take it. She couldn't with their killed stare to her. Their look just like they wanna eat Joy right now. 

Zelo raised his one eyebrow, he confused with Joy's reaction. She left the seat, she run back to class with her head down. i think i'm going to die. what's that boy want from me? why he want to tease me in front of many students like that? She thought. 

Joy ruffled her hair pissedly. Because of it, she hasn't even had her lunch. She looked such in a mess right now, she felt ashamed and pissed. She thought that Junhong were play at her. 

***************

"What makes you to do that, Junhong-ya?" Hayoung, she's from another class who had close with him since the first year of school asked. 

"What?! Did i do something wrong?" Zelo replied it "What happen? Am i not allowed to make friend with her? What's the matter" 

All students who watched it soon go back to their classes. Hayoung sighed. "You're weird. Are you interest with her?" Hayoung asked as she sat in front of Zelo. Hayoung is his old friend, for her, its her first time to see that Zelo is 'seem' like interesting at girl. He never done something with girl or have a date with someone, but so far Hayoung knew that Zelo ideal type is the one who has a pretty eyesmile, and of course has a sweet smile too. He's the one who like that kind of 'innocent' girl. 

Zelo looked pissed and confused at the same time. Hayoung was sat beside him and stared at him weirdly "All students was watch it, don't be stupid Junhong-ya, because it could make a new rumour about a dating thingy maybe? be careful" she said as she munched her lunch. 

"I don't care. i don't have any point too" Zelo looked didn't care while answer it. He continued his lunch with Hayoung sit beside him. 

They both had the same popularity too. Hayoung has so many fanboys on school just like Zelo has so many fangirls. Apink and BAP are included the well-known group in Korea too so-- Most students had known about their friend-relationship, even though some of them ship them and wish them to be on date, but they just a friend, not more. They both are busy with their schedules too, they rarely seen too at school in the past days, but because the national exam is closer, they have to focused on it from now on. 

"Anyway, how's apink going so far?" Zelo asked. 

"Everything is going well, we're working hard the upcoming new album too. I'm still active to my practice schedules even though i rarely join my unnies to perform on daylight, but i'm preparing for my future too" she answered it well. Hayoung is a pretty yet friendly girl. 

"Ah, i see.. you guys must be working so hard. You have to control between your practice schedule and school too, hayoung-ssi" he said. 

Hayoung nodded. "Of course i will do" she answered it and smiling. "and how about you?" 

"Me too.." he shortly answered it. 

"You need to do like what you've said to me too, junhong-ssi" hayoung teased Zelo as she covered because of laugh. 

"Arraseo.. i won't forget it haha" he said as he laughed along. 

"By the way, how about that girl? Do you like her?" she asked as she elbowed Zelo's tummy. 

"What? really? I like her?" he couldn't continue his word because he's afraid if he got misspoke. 

this is weird but i like her. I like her so much even i can't hold my feels-- imma weird guy, why do i should like that new student? she indeed has a pretty face, smile, and eye. everything about her, make me wanted her more and more. He thought in his mind and smile because he enjoyed when he thought about her. 

"Ah really? I'm not sure, Junhong-ya!" Hayoung said. "You must be have a feeling towards her, even though its just a bit? Tell me, Junhong-ya! Seriously i won't tell to someone else--" 

Zelo of course didn't answer it and just drank the cola. "I don't care.." and he left his seat "Bye.. i'm gonna back to my class" 

"Ya!! You don't even answer my question?" Hayoung said as she looked Zelo walk away. 

that boy.. seriously.. 

**********************************

The school's bells has finally rang. Joy still couldn't 'digest' what something had done at today's school lunch. She didn't care at all what would most of student will think about her. The main point is she didn't do anything and just.. avoid him? 

She would be pick up by her manager, so she felt kinda safe? because she didn't want to meet Junhong-- just like a few days ago when he caught her sitting near the school gate and approached her. 

But, Joy found her smiling-- although its just a little smile. What made her smile is that, she felt lucky? because so far, she felt like Junhong is trying to get closer with her? really? me? seriously.. is there any interesting thing on me? i'm not that active in class and i'm a shy girl too-- i don't have any friends in this school, but why? That boy.. even he's an idol and most-wanted guy in this school or even in entire south korea asked me to sit beside me.. and approached me when i'm alone-- or he's indeed that kind of person. 

Joy has a practice schedule and she has to practice her vocal too today. She stretched tight her body as usual before she learn dancing. A mainstay teacher has ready too. There's 4 girls who had been prepared by SM to debut soon. They would be the newest SM's group or its called rookie. The group included Irene, Seulgi, Wendy and Joy. Joy is the maknae on that group. Her unnies really taking care of their maknae too, even before debuted they already like a sister relationship. Joy is the only one who still in High School. The others members felt poor of Joy because she always looked tired everytime they had a practice like this-- but they always cheer on her. 

"How's your day, sooyoung-a?" Seulgi asked as she stretched her body at practice room. 

"Nothing-- " she shortly answered it and the thing about Junhong, make she wanted to asked about him to Seulgi. 

"Unnie.. do you know well about BAP's group?" Joy asked.

"Hm.. why? Thats a TS boygroup right?" she said and added "Their songs are nice to be honest" 

"Really? how about the members eh?" she didn't hold over anymore and that question just came out from Joy's mouth which make Seulgi turn around and wanna . 

"Ah... i know right now! You're a fan of their members right?" Seulgi said as she sit comfortably beside Joy with a cross-legged. 

"What..? aniya! I just curious because there's a bap member on my class" she said innocently.

"Who's that? Do you like him?" Wendy who came from the corner of the room suddenly appeared to join them, she heard all about what they've talked. 

"Yaa! Unnie!" Joy hitted Wendy's legs playfully. 

"Well, i think Joy likes that BAP members now.." Seulgi said "It seems i know that member too.. isn't it Zelo right?" 

what..? how can she know that? now, i think Zelo is indeed a popular member too in BAP. No wonder, he has a great attitude and handsome too-- 

When they teased Joy, a teacher started the lesson and they end their conversation and start to learn the dance. 

******************** 

After a practice schedule ended, they finally allowed to back home. Joy is really tired, she couldn't feel her feet anymore. "Ah.. today's so tiring" she mumbles. 

Unnies had gone to their houses too, there's just some staffs left in company-- She couldn't handle the pain in her head right now. At first she wanted to ask those staffs to accompany her to home but-- she's just a trainee and she didn't close enough with them too. She decided to hold the pain and go back to her house by walk as usual. 

She hold her heavy stuffs in her shoulder dizziness and she's sure that she couldn't see clearly what's in front of her right now. She realized if she continue her walk, she's gonna faint at street-- even she imagined if no one would know if her body fainted in this dead night street. 

She touched her head to control her balance right now. But luckily there's a bus stop seen not far from her place. She sit in that bus stop while still feel the pain. someone please help me. she thought in her mind. 

She forgot to bring a medicine for headache, but there's a water inside her bag. She drank it to ease her headache-- the pain is getting worse, and the night is getting dark too. Mom must be worried me now. she thought. She wanted to go home really soon now, and not gonna stay in this bus stop before unwanted things happened. She seriously couldn't seen what's around her right now and her eyes is getting dark when she forced herself to stand up-- 

But when she fall down-- someone catch her from the side. Joy felt his hands rounded on her shoulder and that person is facing her. 

Because she couldn't held the pain anymore, she let her body fall while her head is on his arms. "Sooyoung-ssi.. wake up!" she just heard a boy said it and things got worse and she fainted. 

************************ 

Zelo catched Joy's weak boy on the bus stop near his dorm. He just got back from dinner with members. He found Joy walked on the street alone in this 11 pm, he wonder what's she doing in this late night? His car is carefully followed Joy's stop from street till she reached the bus stop. Even Zelo watched her pretty figure when she drank a water. But she looked not okay, and her face looked so pale. 

Zelo asked Daehyun to stopped the car, at first he's a bit not sure about to approach her but with look her condition right now, he thought that she needed a help. 

And finally Zelo opened his car's door and approached her, but when he arrived as he gonna poked her shoulder, Joy's body just fall like a fainted person and Zelo automatically reached her body. "Sooyoung-ssi.. wake up!" he said as he patted Joy's cheeks softly. 

she fainted omg what's really happening to this girl actually

The other members who watched it go out from the car and quickly help Zelo to carried her body to the car, and they decided to bring her to their dorm because they didn't know where is this girl live and they afraid if people would get negative thinking if they found BAP bring a girl body to their car at night. Of course it will give a negative side, so they quickly go to their dorm. 

Zelo is the one who looked worried while carrying Joy's body. "Where should we put her hyung?!" he asked confusedly. 

"Just put her in sofa, and im gonna call our manager to help us" Jongup said and he phoned manager soon after. 

"Is she your friend?" Daehyun asked to Zelo. 

Zelo keep staring at Joy worriedly as he sit on the floor. "Yes, she's my classmate" he answered it. Zelo eyes can't stop looking at her. There's a thousand words which is on his mind now. Joy's face looked pale and so does her lips. 

"Poor her.. how can she fainted at this middle night?" Yongguk asked. "And why you look so worry, bro?" he slapped Zelo's arm softly. 

Zelo glanced at Yongguk and said "Its up to you what you gonna thinking about me" she said "I dont care" 

Jongup who's came from his room said "Manager can't come to our dorm now because its late already.. he said to keep this girl in here till tomorrow morning. Manager will pick her tomorrow, he promised to us" 

They nodded "Is it okay if we let her to sleep in this sofa?" Himchan asked. "Its not a great idea if we let her to sleep in our room right?" 

So they decided to let her sleep in that sofa tonight. When all the members had gone sleep, Zelo still can't move from his place. He kept accompany Joy all the night, he couldn't sleep as well too. 

Zelo brave himself to hold her hands and grasp it softly. He looked at the bag which's look heavy. He wanted to open it but-- its her privacy of course. i wonder what reaction would be on her when she found herself waking up at my dorm? it must be horrible. he thought. 

But he wanna be there for her, and not going to leave her till she had woken up. 

************************* 

Joy opened her eyes a bit-- a pain in her head is still there but its not that severe. "Ah.." she hold her head while trying to wake up. 

where am i? oh my god, what did i do last night? she thought in her mind. 

When she got fully awake, she found her hands is holded by someone. 

She can't believe what's she look in front of her right now.. "Choi Junhong....?" she said it slowly. 

omg what's actually happening right now?! Joy looked panic right now. She shaked Junhong's body and wake him up. 

"Junhong-ya... wake up..!" 

Zelo who's sleeping on the floor while her head is crashing on the sofa wake up. His sleepy eyes looked so cute though. 

Joy is kinda afraid right now, but she thought that Zelo is helping her too because she remembered that last night she felt her head is in pain and someone is reached her body on the bus stop. That guy must be Zelo. 

"Ah.. you already wake up?" he asked as he smiled happily. 

"Are you helping me last night?" Joy asked softly because she wasn't sure "Ah.." she hold her head again. 

"Yea.." he answered it directly "I was helping you-- when you fainted" 

Joy is all speechless right now. She couldn't resist her situation right now. "I -- i... but thank you so much.. but i have to.." 

Of course Joy is afraid now, she know now that she must be in Zelo's dorm. She's afraid is something bad will happened to her again, so she tried to wake up. 

But when she wake up, she felt her hands are holded by Zelo and shocked she said "i wanna go home.. please just let me--" 

Zelo put his fingers on Joy's lips and said "Because i have helped you, now tell me all about you-- and how can you fainted last night? What's on your mind right now because you make me curious--" Zelo said bravely as he stared at Joy's eyes. 

"i won't hurt you..please tell me everything about you.." Zelo added and he release his fingers from Joy's lips. It was 3 am, and the other members hadn't wake up yet.

Zelo subdue his head. He can't with his feeling already.. 

"Why you curious about me?" Joy asked. "and why you did that at our school lunch this afternoon?" 

Joy couldn't hold her tears already-- and she cried. 

*********************************

 

PLS COMMENT COMMENT & COMMENT XD