--7

you

I look at the night sky with The wind that blew my skin softly. I was here sitting in the edge of the beach. This is our place when he say that he love me. But i hurt him, he was angry, he hates me. I know its my fault for not telling him about luhan. I was sobbing, i hope i can fix all of this. I reach my phone and starting to dial his number.

Tuuuttt.... no one answer, i decide to send him message

To : my love

Sehun oppa please i can explain all of this. Lets meet and fix this sehun. It was one week already we not see each other, not talking to each other. I miss you and i love you. lets meet

5 minutes...

No reply. I stand up from my sit and start to walk around the beach my cried grow louder but drttt my phone vibrate. There is 1 new message. I open it and wipe away my tears.

From : my love

Where?

He was never answer my message short like that before.

To : my love

Our place

 

I wait for him in our place, its here. this beach is our place. Place for all our good and bad memories.

The atmosphere in this beach is getting lonely. The sky was darkening only lit by street lighting. Only left me alone here.

Explain it jieun

I looked back to find sehun oppa standing there. Although the moonlight maade me couldn’t see him clearly but i know he was crying. His eyes was swollen.

I got up and hugged him tight. My tears drop nonstop, i pour all my regret, my stupidness, and just cry and cry in his hug. But he didnt respone my hugs. I know. He is angry.

Oppa im sorry. Forgive me. My voice trembling

i lift my head to see his face that now is looking for the expanse of the sea. His tears dropping i reach his face and wipe all his tears with my finger.

Please. Im sorry. I rub his cheeks. look at me sehun .

He face me with his gentle but sharp eyes then he wipe my tears away and hug me. With no hesitation i hug him back.

 

-------------***-------------

 

I lean my head on his shoulder. There is no conversation between us. It was all silent until he dare to ask me

Who is he? His eyes never leave the beautifull sea infront of us

I sighed and answer his question.

He is luhan. 2 years ago he was my boyfriend but he left with no news from him. And now he is back

So he is still your boyfriend right? And you two not break up. His eyes closed. i just silent feel the pain stab my heart.

So im true right? . sehun rose from his seat and i grab his hand not letting him go.

Listen to me oppa. Im broke up with him already! Believe me . i stared his eyes

Dont say like that because of me jieun. its okay for me to let you be with him. im happy if you also happy i can take it. My tears broke and i began trembling.

Dont you know my feel huh? I said we broke up after he come that day! I can’t happy with him. love? What ing love?! How can he love me when he was never give me sureness about where is he and bla bla bla.. he never answer my phone nor my text in freaking 2 years!  he even changed his phone number is that called love? and then i meet you. I can move on because of you. I start to love you.

I assured him then he began to squatted in front of mr wiping my tears and my hair gently.

My love jieun. I cant be the third people of your relationship with him. and broke up thing please dont say like that. I know you are deeply in love with him right? You wait for him. and now he is come back here. Back to you. He still your boyfriend. He has feeling too, and its my sweet fault for take you from him. im happy with you. See your cherish smile make me calm. How you give me your attention it was all beautiful. But i hope you two can build the new one of your relationship.

Hes smile

What you say sehun its not like that! you are not the third person of me and luhan. i deeply in love with him but its before i meet you and now lets forget about this sehun. I just love you. Believe me!

Im sorry jieun. I can’t . i hope you happy with him. he rose and walk away leave me with all my broken heart

 

-----------***----------