--6

you

“jieun”

Someone call her, she back to reality.

“sehun” jieun feel like cloud fall from the sky and hit her head. She push luhan away and  run to him. Luhan frowned, he dont know what happen. Who is he?

 

Who is Sehun ? . he saw jieun run to someone is that sehun? What is sehun to jieun? Friend? Bestfriend? Boy..fiend? NOO! Im still her boyfriend anyway. Although i leave her but we not said  broke up. Im still her boyfriend after all.

 

Luhan approach jieun with sehun which now just staring.

“jieun who is he?” Luhan ask jieun but jieun didnt answer. She just stare at sehun, beg him not thinking something stupid, to not misunderstand, to believe in her.

“explain to me later when you done with your.. ah who is he? Ur another boyfriend huh jieun?” sehun said with cold tone, then go away. Leave jieun and confused luhan. Her tears falling non stop, she is scared if he wont believe her, if he will misunderstand.

“jieun why you cry?” luhan wipe jieun tears but jieun slap his hand away.

“DONT TOUCH ME!” her voice rose, she walk away but luhan grab her wrist. Pull her, and hug her tight.

“LET GO OF ME!” shes struggle

“jieun, what happend with you? Im here” he try to make her calm even he dont know whats going on.

“WHY YOU COME AFTER YOU LEAVE ME?! WHY? YOU NOT EVEN TELL ME WHERE YOU GO, YOU NOT SAY GOOD BYE, YOU NOT ANSWER MY CALL, YOU  NOT REPLY MY TEXT. YOU GO WHEN MY BROTHER ALSO LEAVE. WHEN IM ALONE. WHY NOW YOU COME?!”

She cry out loud. Why just right now he back, after she find sehun, find her happiness again. Luhan release his hug, he grab her arm.

“im sorry jieun im so sorry” he stare at her eyes. He want her forgiveness “im sorry for leaving you in such situation, i leave because my dream. I want to catch my dream., ” he put her forhead on her as he smile.

“dream your ! you can tell me right? You have phone, you can text me or call me. But you are not, i want to call you but u change ur number, who am i for you huh? You not even thinking about me ”

“once again im so sorry jieun.. for everything i have done, for hurting you, and now im back here, lets forget about the past. lets get new life jieun You and me”

“i can’t!”  he pull away from jieun and grab her hand

“jieun please forgive me”

“i can’t! I found my happiness and its not you! I have sehun now, he is beside me when im in bad situation nor im happy, he make me laught everyday. Not like you who make me cry everyday”

Luhan silence..

“lets broke up luhan!” jieun walk away enter her house and slam the door.

I wont let you go jieun. You will back to me. Luhan tough, he leave.

 

jieun walk to her room to searching for her phone. She need to call sehun, to explain everything to him.

after she find her phone she call sehun

tuutttt.. ttuuttt...

no one answer, she try and try to call him but sehun didnt answer her call. She cry on her bed.

“where are you sehun.. im sorry”

 

SEHUN POV

 

Is he really her another boyfriend?  he hug jieun!! she cheat on me? But why? Am i annoy her? Argghhhhh!!!!

His mind was full with question. He mess his hair and dont know where to go. He just let his foot to walk anywhere it want untill he arrive the park when he first meet jieun. He sit on the long chair

 

◦◦›Flashback‹◦◦

 

“hiks.. hiks...”

Sehun hear a girl crying still wear her uniform. He appoarch her and ask why is she crying. But the girl didnt answer. He confused what should he do? He wont to leave her alone. Untill he saw catton candy, he run and buy it for the girl.

“hey, this is for you” he said with smile. She turn away to saw him

“catton candy? Thank you” she grab it and eat it.

“whats your name, why are you crying?, and dont you know we are in same high school. What your grade?”

“too much question for someone you dont know, you know?” she glare at him. Her tears now stopped

What this girl? So stubborn

 

Sillence... sillence.

 

“my name jieun. I am grade 1” she broke the sillence

“oh really? So im ur senior. Haha im sehun, since you are my junior call me sehun oppa” he blush a little

“b..”

“no but”

“what? Ya! Who are you dare tell me what to do”

“im your friend?” he giggle “since i know ur name, you know my name. Sooo can we be a friend? ... Its ok if you wont”  his head down

“who say i wont?” she said

“so?” his smile came

“friend” she said and giggle “but no with ‘oppa’”

“yah.. whyyyyy?”

“noooo”

“whyyyyyyy.....”

“no”

“ahh pleaseeee..”

“never”

“just once”

“o... oop.. ahh i cant”

-_____-

....

 

◦◦›Flashback end‹◦◦

 

It was they first meet. Tears falling down to his cheek.

--- *** ---

 

 

 

thanks for the subscribers ^^

please leave comment guys~