1

you

”AAAA…… BAP !!! Why so sososoooo cutee …!!!! Omo daehyun voice is really angelic, nanana..*singing*” there is a girl, cute girl in her room who fangirling BAP, she is just ordinary girl who loved Kpop very much. Because busy of fangirling she didn’t notice that outside her room someone knock the door hard.

 

“Baby! Im back!! *knock knock* baby? *knock* Jieunaa i knnow you are inside..open the door!! What are you doing inside huh? And who the cute boy you said  Are you cheat on me? YAA!! Open the door!!! ARGH!!” a boy 2 years older than jieun frustrated because she didn’t open the door, he laid onbthe door and rub his hair frustrated.

He is sehun, oh sehun. Boy who make jieun feeling her heart beat faster when their eyes meet, feeling butterfly in her stomach when they had skinship, and the most important fall in love every meet him.

 

Suddenly the door opened showing an beautiful, cute girl with confused face, he stand up and hold her soulders. “didn’t you hear me? I have been knocking the door! What are you doing inside, and why you lock the door? Who is the cute boy you said? Are you cheating on me huh?” he shoot her with too much question, she let deep sigh and answer “first I didn’t hear you, because im listening music with my earphone, keke, and im locked the door because my brother would disturb me, the cute boy? Aaahh..you get jealous isn’t you? Hahaha” jieun laugh hard to her jealousy boyfriend that make him more upset. “of course im not, im not jealous at all, im just curious” she feel disappoint after what he said.

 

“ah I know it” jieun mumble to herself. Without permission jieun hug him tight, she miss him so much, today is first day she saw him again after 1 month he leave for study.

“I miss you too” sehun said he hug her back, his upset face change become big grin and then he chuckle to realize pout in jieun face.

“im not saying that i miss you yet” she hit sehun chest sweetly

“hahaha, I miss you baby!” he kiss top of his hair and mess them lovingly.

"i miss you too sehun. promise me don't ever leave me anymore"

“i promise to always be your side" sehun tightened his hug.

"ahhh.. look. you got plastic surgery isn’t you?“ his brow wrinkle.

“NO! why? Am I preetier now?,xixixi”.

“yes, you are” he pinch her cheek, make her blush.

 

 

 

my first chapter >_<

sorry for my bad english!

and my weird fanfic TT-TT

this is first time im writing fanfic.