The teddy bear

Reactivated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "This is a toilet!" "We all know!" shouted all of them. "Wow,this cream!" said Baekhyun looking at the most branded cream. He had been finding for it for the past few years.

      They saw Luxin was reading a book at a table. Luhan tried to touch her head using his power when suddenly the bell was rung. She went downstairs to open the door. "Luxin!" shouted D.O, the person who rang the bell. "Hey big eyes!" replied her closing the door hardly.

      EXO members got out from the toilet and hided everywhere. Luxin went upstairs to take something and she opened her cupboard. Luckily, she did not realize that Xiumin was inside there. Suddenly, she felt that somebody was touching her neck and she looked around.

      "I don't like it when somebody touched me! I hate skinship!" explained her to the person who did that thing. She sat again to solve the maths problem and it was silent. "Oh my! I hate my phone!" They almost laughed of hearing her mumbling after being in a long silent. She answered her phone. 

      "Hey Luxin! I forgot to tell you this. I'd left some money for you inside your cupboard,"said the caller. At that time,Xiumin was calculating the money. "But, where's the supermarket? I've to buy something,"asked her. "Oh! I'm sorry. You know the house in front of ours. They will help you. I'll be there tomorrow,"said him.

      "But," he hung up right after she wanted to ask the other questions. She looked angry, approaching her cupboard and opening it and she saw Xiumin. "Hey you! Lead me to the supermarket. Oh, I thought that you were Luhan. Hey, that's mine." She took away the money from Xiumin. "I can't be that cute. Let's go," replied Luhan who was standing behind her making her blurred. She seemed not to understand Korean.

    "Well, supermarket,".....He touched her but she kicked him.

      She did not care about how Xiumin and Luhan could be in her house. All of EXO members got out of their hiding. She locked her house without thinking about Xiumin who was in the cupboard. They decided to get out through the window. "Kai! Teleport us!" commanded Xiumin but he was playing with D.O in their dorm. "What are we gonna do?"

      He called him but he did not answer his phone. So, Kris and Chanyeol used their power to fly over the gate.There were two big shadows making Xiumin looked at the sky. He volunteered himself to be carried first but Chanyeol said that who wanted to be first must be the last one. Xiumin stopped shouting.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter