Intro - Fooling around

Reactivated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the school where the mixed of wolves's clan and vamps's clan were studying.

      For the first time, x.o.x.o class received their new classmate named Luxin- a young,beautiful and hot (?) girl. Everybody was shocked to know that she was just 14 years old and that school was a selected one. But they glad that they got her.

      During recess, the girl ate at a mysterious table also known never-been-seated-table as the pupils who sat there would die after two or three days. Even a school terrorist died. The teachers did not wnt to throw it as they were afraid of being sworn.

      All of the pupils were shocked included EXO members. School paparazzi club, BTOG or Born to Gossip took the pictures of her and Minhyuk approached her. Unfortunately, she ran away. They were puzzled about the new girl.BTOG fastly went to the teachers rppm to find out about her but her profile was empty. She always asked for her identity to be confidential.

-EXO's dorm-

Tao and Suho were playing a game, D.O and Kai were cooking at the kitchen, Chen was teasing his mates, Baekhyun, Lay, Kris, Xiumin and Sehun were doing the house chores and Luhan. He was day-dreaming. Then, D.O called them but Luhan was still in his room making Sehun had to call for him. He was in the toilet.

   "Argh!"shouted Luhan and Sehun was finding the owner of the voice.

   "You didn't tell me that this pipe is broken!"

   Sehun got out of the room while saying,"serve you right! Let's eat!"

      They all were enjoying their food silently when Luhan suddenly snapped,"Don't you all worry about the new student?" Xiumin,the most well-mannered member scolded him. "Oh please, behave! Speak slowly or don't speak at all. Poor my Chen. He almost throw his lightning."

The next day,

      Luhan was too worried so he ran fastly to find the younger Luxin. He then saw her at the school gate. Still, he was worried. He asked her, "Are you okay?" She did not answer him making him quickly ran to Minhyuk's class. "The pupils who sat at the table, did they have amnesia?".

   Minhyuk replied,"Based on my research, no! It's too hard to save them."

      At their class, Luhan kept looking at Luxin as he did not want her to die. She was taking her things inside her locker. Minhyuk asked her about her feeling after eating at that table. Again, she did not answer and ran away.

      Soyul, Sohee's follower interrupted," i heard that the new student is hiding her identity. I think that she is hot." Sohee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter