Why I Decided to Find KWON JIYONG

The Sky Is Everywhere
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What do you want to know, unnie? First you disappeared and then you came back and you did not even tell me.” Minzy pouted at Chaerin who doesn’t know what to say.

 

“Well, uhm… actually, let’s say that I got in a little accident and forgot some of the things I was supposed to remember.” The older bowed her head down, feeling sorry that she actually lied at the younger one when they met.

 

“You what? I—I can’t believe Dara unnie did not mention anything to me.” Minzy sadly stated.

 

“Don’t tell her I went here.” Chaerin requested. Looking at her weirdly, Minzy raised an eyebrow at her.

 

“Why not? She’d be happy to know that we’ve been catching up.” She said to Chaerin whose busy thinking of a nice way to tell her what’s really going on.

 

“You know what—“She was about to tell her what she thought would be the best excuse when Minzy cut her off.

 

“Dara unnie told me that you ran away with him and you’re never coming back. She says that it’s all his fault that you did that and that happened to Youngbae oppa, but unnie I really believe you when you told me that he is the perfect man for you be—because when I saw it—I cannot believe it myself that he’s that willing to do that for you.” Minzy held her hand as she looked directly at her. “Unnie I’m happy that you are back but where is he?” She asked.

 

“I don’t know what you are talking about.” She looked down and bit her lower lip, feeling a slight headache.

 

“What is the thing that you don’t know? Chaerin-unnie, what happened and where is he?” Minzy asked her again.

 

“I don’t know!” Chaerin cannot contain herself anymore, she feels weird. “All I know is that we just moved here in Seoul and the day before that, we… us… I cannot remember anything even the day before we moved—Oh my god! I cannot remember anything.” Chaerin suddenly realized as she held her hands to her head.

 

Minzy stared at the woman who’s having a breakdown in-front of her. She saw Chaerin questioning everything and she waited for a few moments before Chaerin finally calmed herself down.

 

“I don’t know what happened, all I know is that my family just moved here in Seoul.” Chaerin blatantly said.

 

“Not even a small thing?” Minzy tried if she remembers anything.

 

“I lost the ability to remember even the smallest things.” She weakly said.

 

“Well… after you disappeared I don’t know what happened and honestly I was really scared that Dara-unnie might find out that I helped you to be with him, together with Dae-oppa.” Minzy said.

 

“You’ve mentioned him a lot. But I don’t know who that he whom you’re talking about is.” She honestly said and the younger woman looked at her, surprised with her confession.

 

“Kwon Jiyong? You forgot GD-oppa? Your dragon boy?” She asked her, still in shock.

 

“Kwon Ji…Jiyong?” She repeated the name.

 

“Yes.”

 

“How come I know him? All I know is that I’ve been listening to his tapes and I know nothing about his life.” Chaerin furrowed her eyebrows together, not being able to get hold of the things happening around her. It’s just too much for a day.

 

“The cassette tapes?” Minzy asked and she nodded her head. “I once heard that Dara-unnie hid his records so you won’t find out where he is but the tapes went to you before we even know it.” She continued.

 

“Why does it look like Dara-unnie did so much?” She asked again.

 

“I don’t know, maybe she was opposed to the idea of you and Jiyong oppa being together. It’s not a maybe, it’s a fact.” Minzy said.

 

“Why?”

 

“I cannot tell you because you haven’t told me why. Bom-unnie might know.” She answered.

 

“Park Bom? The tall girl with the raven hair?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter