Why I Decided To Borrow A Book

The Sky Is Everywhere
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom is such a nice person. She made sure that Chaerin will feel comfortable with her and Seunghyun. She’s always asking Chaerin if she needs anything. By the end of the night, Chaerin decided that it’s the end of the night.

 

“Are you coming back again?” Asked Bom.

 

“I don’t know, do you want me to?” Chaerin asked back.

 

“Of course, you and I are officially friends.” Bom answered with glee. Chaerin smiled back, things are really going well with her.

 

“Do you mind if I ask you if you happen to know a Kwon Jiyong?” She suddenly questioned Bom. Seunghyun looked at her direction and Bom was shocked.

 

“H—how did you know him?” Seunghyun finally spoke. His deep voice sending fear throughout Chaerin’s body.

 

“Well, uhm—I think I heard his name somewhere?” Chaerin answered in a nervous way.

 

“I’m walking you out.” Bom suggested before escorting Chaerin out.

 

“Chaerin-ah, how did you know Jiyong?” Bom asked Chaerin the same question Seunghyun asked her.

 

“Well, I told you. I heard his name somewhere.” She shrugged, as if what she asked was nothing although she’s dying to know.

 

“Whoo.” Bom sighed in relief. “No one’s supposed to know where that little brat is. But he’s still alive.” Bom laughed.

 

“Why is that no one’s actually to find out where he is?” She asked Bom.

 

“Don’t know, he never told me and Seunghyun why but he said someone will find him. I don’t know who.” Bom answered.

 

“That’s why, by the way, I’m going home now. I already saved your number. See you soon Bom-unnie.” She waved her hand at her newly found friend.

 

“Goodbye Chaerin-ah. Text me if you’ll come back here.” Bom waved back and Chaerin nodded before heading away.

 

Chaerin looked at her phone to see the time, it’s just one hour passed midnight. She sighed, how was she supposed to know where the owner of those tapes if nobody will tell her where he is. She arrived in front of their house and was glad to see all the lights out. Meaning her mother’s not around. She sneaked inside their house so she won’t disturb their neighbors before she went to her bed.

 

If no one will tell her where’s the owner of the tapes, maybe she should give up. That’s not her problem after all.  Then she shook her head.

 

“No, Lee Chaerin, you started this, you must end this.” She said to herself before drifting off to sleep.

 

 

 

Chaerin woke up feeling light-headed, she’s sure it’s because of that one drink she tried last night. She should go to school or else her mother will explode. When she arrived, she saw Youngbae.

 

“Good morning.” She greeted him.

 

“Good morning, too.” Youngbae greeted back. “What happened Chae? You look like a dead person.” Youngbae chuckled.

 

“I slept late, that’s why.” Chaerin answered and laughed along with Youngbae’s joke.

 

The day was lazy and so was Chaerin. She did move any inch from her seat since the classes started, she’s listening but she’s not focused. She’s interested in her class but she’s more interested listening to the voice of the man speaking in her bedroom. The one sharing all his problems to her even though they didn’t even know each other. Chaerin laughed in her mind. How was that even possible?

 

“Chaerin-ah.” Youngbae whispered and Chaerin looked at him. When she faced him, he points a boy sitting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter