First day at school

Reaching You

You shot up from you bed, sweating like crazy and breathing heavily. You clenched your blanket and glance at the time, “6:56am” and looked at the window, sunlight shined on you. You quickly got off the bed and opened the blinds. You took a deep breath. What’s up with that dream?  You said with confusion. You act as if it was nothing because you didn’t want to make it as a big deal and because it’s only a dream.

You went to the bathroom and splashed water on to your face. Anniya, that's nothing. It's probably nothing. You shook your head and sigh. You then wiped your face and exited the bathroom. You then get ready for school, you put on your new uniform and glance at the long mirror.

You were about to open your door when your dad came in, "Eunna-ya wake-" he stopped. You sneered "Yes? Did you say something?" You raised your eyebrows at your dad.

"Breakfast's ready" Your dad responded in embarrassment. 

You walked downstairs and looked at the dining table. You greeted your dad, "Morning!". You then start eating. 

"Do you want me to send you off?" Your dad asked.

"Nah, i'm alright. I can take the bus and you need to get ready for work" You said. Your dad looked at you "Do you know where to go though? I'm afraid you'll get lost."

You noded "Dad, i'm a grown girl even if I did get lost, I can just look at the map. So don't worry". You finished your food and got up wiping your mouth. "Well, I better go." You went towards the refrigerator and took the first thing you saw which was a bottle of water. You then baded your dad goodbye and exited the house. 

You arrived at the bus stop and waited. You looked down at your skirt and pulled it down slightly lower. A guy then arrive at the bus stop as well. You recognize that he was wearing the same uniform as you so you thought he must be going the same as you. You were a bit relief because you know you won't get lost. He looked at you and tilted in curiosity. The bus arrived and you eased your way into the bus following that guy. The bus was full and fortunately you saw two empty sit, you rushed towards the sit but the guy got it a second before you. You looked at him with piercing eyes hoping for him to let you sit beside him.

You stared him, "Can I?" You gave him a fake smile. He looked at you from top to bottom, suddenly the bus brakes which made you fall towards him. You quickly took the chance to sit. You laughed and sat casually. You looked at him and smile.

"Thanks." You said while putting on your earphones. 

The bus then came to stop and you arrived at Saewang High school. A lot of people swarmed out, you got pushed towards the guy. Oh lord, why is this happening to me? Eventually you finally got out and both of you fell on to the ground. 

"Oh god are you alright?!" You stood up at a high speed and brush off your uniform, "Yes." 

You walk off towards the school but you felt someone grabbing your hand, you turned around. 

"Wait!" The guy stopped you. "Your knee is bleeding!" He pointed out looking worried. 

"Ah, aish...sshibal" You wipe off the blood with your hand and bowed to him, "Thanks." and continued walking. You both then entered the school you sigh. You rummaged through your hair and walked ahead. You them went and stopped at the map board. You searched the map and check to see where the teacher's office is. "Why is this school so big?!" There's so many words. You got puzzled for awhile until you finally able to find the office. 

You entered the teacher's office and knocked. 

"Oh, you must be Eun Eunna?" Your teacher looked serious as he went through your file.

"Yes." You quietly replied.

"Follow me, I am your class teacher. My name is Mr Yoo. Nice to meet you." He smiled. 

You followed Mr Yoo to his class. As you walked towards the corridor, you heard students yelled, "Teacher is coming! I repeat teacher is coming". The students then dashed to their desk and greeted him. "Alright, settle down children! Ya, you sit down!" He shouted to that one student. 

"We have one new students who's going to join our classroom so you guys better be nice! Arasso?!" He yelled again. 

"Yes~" The students exclaimed in unison.
"Do you wanna introduce yourself?" 

Your eyes glanced at that guy sitting next to the window. 

"Ah, ye?" You said in confusion.

"I said do you wanna introduce yourself?" Mr Yoo repeated himself.

"Ah, Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Eun Eunna, please take care of me" You bowed and smiled brightly. The students clapped tiredly. "You're going to sit next to lee hyunwoo." Lee hyunwoo raised his hand up so that you could easily find him. Oh lord, why does he have to be him?! You walked towards the table and sat beside him.

"Well, what a coincidence" He tilted and smiled. You clenched your teeth. You noded and smiled.

"Hey, how's your leg?" He asked. You checked your legs and saw bruised and dried blood. "I'll live" You said jokingly.

"It's Eunna right?" Hyunwoo asked. You noded indicating a yes. 

"Nice to meet you Eunna. My name is Lee hyunwoo" He grabbed your hand and shook it.
"Ppanggapta (Nice to meet you)" You gave him a small smile.

Hmm he's not that bad. He looks so cold hearted in the bus though, thank god he's not. 

The class ended and Lee hyunwoo offered to show the school around. 

"Aniya, I'm fine. I can do it myself." You reject awkwardly.

"As you sitting partner, at least let me show you around." He insisted. 

At this point, you gave up and finally accepted his offer.

--
"Last stop. This is the cafeteria." He pointed the direction of the cafeteria with his hand.

"Wah it's so huge!". You muttered to yourself.

You wandered around the cafeteria when all of a sudden a group of girls swarmed squealing around the tall, blue-grey haired, baby faced boy.

"There he goes again, those girls should seriously give him a break." Hyunwoo said worryingly whilst rubbing his head.
"Who is he?" You asked in curiosity.

"His name is Choi Junhong from class C. He's one of the member in a kpop group so you could tell he's very popular here in our school." 

The crowd passes you and Hyunwoo. You stared blankly at Choi Junhong when he unexpectedly locked eyes with you. You quickly blinked and widened your eyes. How can such face exist?! He looks like an angel!

He quickly turned away and exited the cafeteria. You froze and in daze. Hyunwoo snapped you out by waving his hand around your face and even clicked his fingers until you finally snap back to reality. 

"Aha yes?" You gave a nervous laugh.

"Should we head back to class now?" Hyunwoo grabbed you by the wrist however you quickly pulled away and gave an awkward smile. "Let's go." 

You sat down by your desk and took out your books for next lesson.