chapter 5

why you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Hi to my readers. First of all I want to say sorry because of late update. Eunjung character here is so annoying. I know most of you guys dont like her. But its okay its only a fanfics. hehehe. But,sometime I felt like can't continue to writing this fanfics. Because of I don't have many ideas and I rarely updates. I usually use a simple english words because it easy to understand. I don't know what to do. And lastly my grammas is so . I hate it. I just hope I can improved my english lol. So thank you for you support!

 

        “Jiyeon-ah,we need to talk.” Eunjung suddenly standing beside Jiyeon. Jiyeon a little bit surprised. “What do you want? I think you and me are over.” she make a poker face. She pretend like don’t care about Eunjung who now only silent. But the reality,she really happy. “I-I… I miss you Jiyeon-ah!”

    

Jiyeon turn her face to the older. The older face look so pale. She is totally lost. “What does I think about?Am I crazy? Yah Hahm Eunjung you can’t do this!” Eunjung thought to herself.She repeatly knocking her head. “W-what? Are you sick?Haha Eunjung ,don’t play with my heart. I don’t trust you dear sweet talker. I already happy with my life without you so don’t disturb me. I should go,sorry.” Jiyeon feel so annoying after her ex saying it about that. She can’t believe it. How can she turning be like this?Always make her confused with her own feeling?Whenever,her ex comes when she don’t need it. She is about want to go but she felt her wrist get pulled by Eunjung. “Listen to me first,Don’t go please… I don’t why… I think I need you Park Jiyeon. Please.” The oldest really can’t understand her ownself. She don’t want to let the younger hands get over her,so she grab so hard. Jiyeon just stay silent. She can’t said anything.

 

“But.. we-“  Before she was about want to talk,Eunjung lead first. “Can we started our realationship like before?Can you please give me one chance to change my attitude and focused more to you? Can you forgive my fault after all I did? I know you still love me right…” Eunjung let her tears out.She smile so awkwardly. She can’t handle her emotion. She is the really kid in their relationship. She just want J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter