chapter 4

why you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Enjoys~

 

 

     “hey….” I feel someone tapped my shoulder. I turn back with my shocked face. She just giggled sweetly. Seeing she smile widely. I wake up from my  chair.“Oh.. hi Jihyun. Nice to meet you. What bring you to coming here?” I’m confused. Wheres does she know I actually at my private room in this big college?  Only me,Sunyoung & Jiyeon knows. We always like to rest and talking or spending our free time in this room. But how does she know? And what?Why Jiyeon name actually come out from my mind?I already forget about her! Really!

 

“Stop with your annoying face Hahm Eunjung. I’m your girlfriend. Ofcourse I know wheres you go,who’s with you,what are you doing,I know ALL. Don’t you dare to play with me.” She said with her killer stared eyes.Huh?She know everything?Means,now she spying me?Oh my god,she is the scaries person.This is not her college but how she can enter my college so easily?She is crazy. She continued to studied me. I see her smirks. “By the way honey… why you look so messy?Your face look so bare. Didn’t you put some make up?Want me to touch up you?” She make her step to closer with me. I’m just gulped. Don’t know how to do. I just stay with my cool position. But worse,I can’t handle it.My body start to trembling. Sometime she really trouble maker. Always make me so excited.

 

Till our body met,she slowly whisper behind my ear with her y damn voice. “Or you want me?” She pressed her body to mine. I can feel her s. I breathes heavily. I bit my lips. Don’t want to moan actually. I feel like I lost my spirits in the body. “Jihyun-ah,we can’t do this. By the way,we still in college. What happen someone see us like this. You know I must protect my character as a good student here.” I touched her wrist. Tried to pulled her gently. “You are not fun Eunjung. I know you are so right now because of me right?” Her both hands layover to my face. She rubbed my cheeks like a kid. “You know. ..How I miss this face for a week? I miss to see your face . Your voice. It’s killing me. I miss everything about you. And I’m a little bit disappointed…” She left her hands down . Keep to dissipate her face from me.  I don’t why she acting like that. So I hold her wrist again. To meet her. “Dissappointed of what?” I say with my worried face but rather I care about it.

 

 

“Since I come here.you greeting me like we are only friends, Not your girlfriend! It’s take 3 hours to come from my places to this college you know! I just want to meet my girlfriend but I just get that respond like this? What the???!” She make a loud voice until I can feel my heartbeat beating so fast. Because of shock! Oh damn it, should her make a voice like that to me?I sighs heavily. Trying to relax my mind. She is really something.  I have to patient.  “So what you want me to do?Hugging you?Kissing you?Or standing alone? “ I make my poker face to her. I know she was mad . But well,I pretend Iike nothing happen. I don’t mind if she hate me. Go then and good luck.. I feel like today I don’t want to talk with someone. But she ruined it everything. After a few  minute,I can see her naughty smile finally come out. “Oh my god this is so dangerous! I can’t say this all things to her!” I scream on my mind.

 

She take a chance and yes.. She is the winner! We are now battle for own life. She kiss my lips so hungrily.  And not to forget,she is hugging me. So tight. Not letting me to go.I let my lips treasure by her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter