coach

Fly high
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“YOU LIE TO ME”, she screams while shaking my shoulder hard ,”this can’t be, you can’t be, he can’t be…..OH MY GODDDD”

“heyy relax calm down, he’s just my partner not my boyfriend or something, okay?” I try to cover my ears, her screaming voice is really shrill.

“NOO…..”, she removed her hands from my shoulder, than run as dramatic as possible to crouch on a corner beside her bed and cry. Seriously she is crying right now, like a baby. She looks so depressed.

“what’s wrong with you?”, I growl to her, pretty harsh. Make her cry even louder. This is stupid. I don’t want to calm her down, but she looks so sad right now. I sigh. So i crouch next to her, then try to put a sincere voice as much as possible, “alright what do you want me to do for you?”

“nothing”, she snort then look up to me with her puppy eyes for a second, then she wipe her nose with the hem of her sweater, disgusting ,”but maybe if you can give me his autograph it would make me feel better”

“alright I will….”

“and his phone number maybe, or his line id, what about if you tell him to hang out with us this Saturday? or if he doesn’t feel comfortable on public he could just come over to our room?”, she blinks her eyes a couple times and stare at me with a sparkling eyes, smiling.

“OMG so you’re not really…..seriously you’re such a drama queen” I rolled my eyes.

“that’s why I am taking a drama class with you” she sticks her tongue out and giggle. She gets up and walk to sit on her desk.

“so this is what you use your lessons for? you’re so unbelievable”

“you should use your drama lessons more often too, to train your skill”

“I won’t train my skill by fooling people”

“I am not fooling people”, she points out her pink nail on my nose and wince her eyes on me then she adds with a whispering voice ,”I am just smarter than them”

“whatever….”

 

This morning, I spent two hours to choose which clothes I should wear. I ended up wearing my blue jeans and my favorite black sweater. Jisoo had been left when I woke up. I came late, so when I got to the practice room junhoe had already been there checking up his voice. He looks so focus right now, and I don’t want to bother him. So I wait outside the door and listen to his voice. And damn his voice is just…just? No, not just, but really, I repeat REALLY REALLY HOT. Bless his voice. I was a bit carried away by his voice, I didn’t realize that he stopped and is looking at me.

“hei”, he opens the door and smile to me. I just stare blankly at him. He waves his hands on my face, “hello, are you there?”

“oh yesssss….what, I just, no, you’re great, I am sorry, I have to go, bye”, I turn around to walk away, but then I remember and turn back around to face him which is looking so confused right now. I scratch my head with a red face ,”no I mean I have to go inside and practice, yeah I am sorry”

He let me in then he sits on his seat. I sit across to him. This room is so small, our knees touch when we sit. This academy has like 100 small practice rooms, on the 5th floor, next to each other, with a computer full of music instruments, so we could use these practice room whenever we want to. I feel so nervous, I think I might throw out anytime soon. For a minute there’s only silent between us, and disguised voices from others practicing in the next room. I can’t even look up to his face. This is so stupid, I am so stupid.

“so what song should we sing?”, he breaks the silent with his deep voice.

“anything would be fine…”.

“alright then, what about pink just give me a reason?”

“hmm…okay”, but deep in my heart it doesn’t feel okay at all. I hate this song.

He turn on the music on the computer next to us. The music started. He is humming along with the music, he looks so relaxed once the music has been started. I have to sing first. I take a really deep breathe and started to sing the first word of the song. I can't really hear my own voice, but I can look at his expression. He looks tense. He wrinkled his eyebrow and shook his head. I know this isn’t a good sign but I think need to keep singing. He looks so desperate listening to my singing voice, oh my gosh. He sigh heavily and finally stops the song.

“focus, you’re not doing it right, okay? Now let’s started again from the beginning”

“okay” , another okay that doesn’t feel okay at all. So I star

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter