first.

Fly high
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTUMN  2015

           This is always my biggest dream ever. Going to an art academy, live somewhere far from home. With new place, new friends, new lessons. I thought that I could finally be free, be a grown up and live with my own way. I don’t need any permission to come home late, I don’t need to tell who am I going out with or where am i going out to. But I was wrong. Studying abroad isn't as fun as I thought, like in the movies. High school is so much better. I can't even live one day  without having my panda eyes, walking along the corridor like a zombie. No more day off, not even a day. Classes, home works, part time job, no time for hanging out or doing some lazy stuff all day long. No more time to “fangirling” or to read my favorite books and my favorite movies.

           It’s fall and it’s started to feel cold a little bit, I feel sick, plus I can’t eat well in here, i can't really eat spicy and sour foods. I am sick,  I need a cold medicine, but I don't have any. I want to take a rest, but there's too many things to do. Some one please just throw me back to my hometown. It’s been a month and I miss home so much.

            Luckily I have this good roommate, she helps me a lot. The first day I met her I thought that she’s a Korean star or something, she’s just so beautiful, I don’t usually call a girl pretty that sounds kinda hypocrite. But she’s just so pretty i am not lying. She tucked her ash brown colored hair up and wore a “don't stare at me” t-shirt with a black yoga pants, unpacked her own boxes. No makeup as what I saw and was completely and was completely sweaty. I will look really awful if I ever dressed up like her right now. She reached out her hands when she saw me standing on the doorway brought my own stack of boxes, which I didn’t reply because she must have known already, I was carrying too many things on my hand.

          “ummm… jisoo”, she’s smiling then pulled her hands back awkwardly.

           “hey…umm jinaa”, I answered behind the boxes in front of my whole face.

“come here, let me help you”, she took half of the boxes from my hand, then put it on an empty bed across her bed, “this is your spot, but feel free if you want to change your spot with me, I just don't really like window next to my bed”

           I hate it too.

         “no it's fine, I wil take this spot, I love the window anyway” then I put the rest of my boxes.

            This dorm is really small, we have two white bunk beds, and black desks under each bed. Then two closets and bathroom (thanks god I don't have to queue every day to take a bath with everyone that live on this floor), white walls, white sheets, grey closets, a window and our unpacked boxes. This room felt more like a hospital. We spent the next hour on silent while unpacking our things. Then she broke the silent. She asked me few questions, nothing to personal, and I asked her few questions as well. I think that she’s a good person and t I will get a long well with her. After two and a half hour, we finally done put everything up. Then we sat on our own bed, stared into this super empty and pale room, no fancy lamps, no painting in the walls, no photos, nothing.

             “i think we should buy something with color to our room” she said, still staring on the empty wall.

            “yeah, something colorful” even though I prefer something black.

            “do you want to go shopping with me after lunch?”

           “sure...” which I wasn’t really wanted to.

          So we went shopping, we took three hours to finally agree about what color our doormat should be. She bought so many pink and blue and cheerful color things, I bought a table lamp and a table clock, all black. Then we bought one full body mirror that we had no idea where should we put it in our dorm. We got stray on our way back and took another three hours to got back to our dorm. The next morning we took another two hours to decide where should we put our mirror.  I have so many disagrees with her, but I feel really comfortable with it.

 

           “you’re sick, you shouldn’t go to your class today” she handed me a medicine.

           “no I can’t. I have a really important class today” i drink the medicine f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter