Chapter 2 - Final

[Sequel] Is it wrong?

 

Weeks have passed, and Taekwoon still conflicting with his owns feelings until one day he was totally sure that he had feelings for Hakyeon and it is so strong, it's so hard to deny it. 

 

 It was because of that day.  

 

"Okay so today we're going to start practicing for Love Equation. As you all know, this is a very cheesy and fun song. So you're gonna have to perform as cheerful as you can be." The dance instructor kept on explaining about the details of the choreography until, "So, this time, Hongbin will be paired with Hyuk, Ravi and Ken, and last, Leo and N." 

 

And so happen that VIXX members need to act cute around their pairings before they start dancing again to the chorus and finish the song.  

 

It was a bit awkward at first, but then after few rounds, Taekwoon was slowly getting comfortable with Hakyeon acting cheesy with him, and touch him.  

Then he realised that he like Hakyeon, so much. He likes to be wrapped in Hakyeon's arms, even though it's only for 5 seconds. But he liked it. And he wanted more.  

 

Performance after performance, wins after wins, hugs after hugs, Taekwoon's feeling is totally unbearable. He needed to let it out. 

It was after Music Bank's win, Taekwoon had to carry Hakyeon in a bridal style. He looked at Hakyeon and if he was the selfish in the world, he would kiss Hakyeon at that time. 

 

But Hakyeon was like reading his mind. He gave a kiss on Taekwoon's cheek and sang his part. 

 

And Taekwoon fell down to his feet.  

 

"Taekwoon, ya Jung Taekwoon! Wake up!"  

 

Taekwoon opened his eyes slowly and found that he was in the dorm, on Hakyeon's bed.  

 

"Hakyeon-ah, wh...what..what happened? Why am I suddenly here? Where are the rest?" Taekwoon spoke as he tried to remember.  

 

"Calm down. You're at the dorm now. The kids are out for dinner. They won't be back early as they planned to go to have a late night winning celebration at the club." Hakyeon explained while caressing Taekwoon's hair.  

 

Taekwoon was shocked and his eyes widened. He pulled back a little. "Wh..what about you? Why don't you join them?" As Hakyeon opened his mouth, Taekwoon continued.  

 

"Wait...what happened to me??" 

 

Hakyeon took a deep breath. "You really don't remember?"  

 

"I remember we were at Music Bank, we won, I....I..erm, carried you and......." Taekwoon gasped and his eyes widened even bigger. "No. You......." 

 

Hakyeon smiled. "Yes, I kissed your cheeks. And then you fainted." Hakyeon grinned at his words.  

 

Taekwoon felt a sudden embarassment and he was blushing up to his head.

 

"Why did you do that for??? It's embarassing! The fans, the camera, they saw it! What would they say? They'll think we're gay and a couple or something!" Taekwoon said with a disapproving tone.  

 

"Wouldn't you like that Jung Taekwoon?" Hakyeon replied.  

 

"Excuse me? Why would I like that? I'm a man, and you too. Stop with the nonsense." 

 

Hakyeon moved closer to Taekwoon by joining him on the bed.  

"Look Jung Taekwoon, cut it off. You like me right? You like me as more than your lifelong friend right?"  

 

Taekwoon gave him 'how the hell did he know' look.  

 

"No, I don't. You're my friend. It's wrong. It's a wrong feeling. Even if I like you, you'd find it disgusting. You don't like man. I don't like man. It's a wrong feeling Hakyeon, so, no, I don't. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to sleep." 

 

Taekwoon turned to his right, making his back facing Hakyeon. Without realising it, tears were streaming down Taekwoon's cheeks.  

 

"Taekwoonie.... My dear Taekwoonie.." Hakyeon shifted closer and hugged Taekwoon from behind. Taekwoon didn't fight back.  

 

"Don't cry... Don't worry Taekwoonie.. Feelings is subjective. It's not right nor wrong. The truth is..." Hakyeon released his grip and changed his position towards Taekwoon's right so that now he was facing Taekwoon's face.  

 

"I saw the way you looked at me Jung Taekwoon. At the coffee shop, at the dance, practice room, during Love Equation live stage, I noticed it. I've been feeling something too, but I was afraid to admit it, because I thought it was a wrong feeling too."  

 

Taekwoon took a deep breath and opened his eyes. Both of them stared at each other.  

 

Hakyeon held Taekwoon's hands and continued, "Until the day when we went to Jeju, and I had to leave for one day for my drama filming. During that one day, I missed you so much Taekwoon. And I realised that that was not a normal feeling. That same night, when I just finished filming, Ravi sent me a text saying that you cried when other members recorded a video message to me. You have no idea how I missed you at that time, and knowing that you cried, it made me felt that I really can't wait to get back to Jeju and meet you." 

 

Hakyeon brought Taekwoon’s arms which was in his grip up to his chest. “I think we are feeling the same thing Taekwoonie.. and don’t you dare deny that.” He wiped the tears on that’s been streaming down non-stop on Taekwoon’s cheeks. 

 

“Are you….telling the truth? I mean.. is it okay if I… me.. you…you know.” Taekwoon spoke. 

 

Hakyeon cupped Taekwoon’s face with both of his hands. “It’s okay my Taekwoonie.” Then he kissed Taekwoon on his lips which made the younger felt like his heart want to drop down and buried somewhere beneath the floor. Surprisingly, Taekwoon kissed him back and they had their first sweet long kiss together. 

 

“I don’t wanna lose you Jung Taekwoon, both as my lifelong friend and my..lover.” Hakyeon snuggled under Taekwoon’s arms which made Taekwoon automatically wrapped his arms around the elder. 

 

Taekwoon can’t stop smiling. He was not alone. Here, he have Hakyeon in his arms. He’s hugging the person whom he loved the most. 

 

“Thank you, Hakyeon-ah.”

 

The next morning.

 

"Taekwoon ah, wake up. We need to go out for our schedule today." Hakyeon moved the younger. Taekwoon made a slight move, a small soft morning moan left his lips. 

 

Hakyeon looked at Taekwoon and admiring the view and the look of sleepy Taekwoon. 

 

"So cute. Wake up Taekwoonie. Hurry up." Hakyeon actually moved closer to Taekwoon and pulled his arms. "Alright alright. I'm getting up."  

 

“That’s my boy. I’m gonna prepare the breakfast. Go take a shower or else I won’t kiss you.” Hakyeon smirked and walked out from the room.

 

"Hakyeon-ah.. Come here." Hakyeon turned to his back. "Why?" Hakyeon walked back to the bed.  

 

Taekwoon pulled the leader into a hug. A tight hug. The leader smiled and hugged him back. "Why Taekwoon-ah?"  

 

"I just.... Wanna hug you. I love you Cha Hakyeon." Taekwoon whispered his words over Hakyeon's shoulders.  

 

"Aw.. My sweet Taekwoonie being so sweet in the morning. Haha. Enough, get up, we'll be late. Oh, I love you too!" Having said that, Hakyeon gave a quick peck on the younger's lips and walked away. That left a big smile on Taekwoon's face.  

 

---- 

 

A/N : Thank you so much for subscribing! The ending I just....idk. But, I'm sorry if it . Anyway, NEO needs to be talked about. ^_^' I hope you enjoy reading this short and maybe not so interesting piece of my ideas. Comments are more than welcomed!!