Chapter 1

[Sequel] Is it wrong?

 

 

It’s been a month since Taekwoon nearly confesses to Hakyeon. And Hakyeon, he decided to let it slip and try not to think about it too much. He just had to assume that the younger was tired and confused.   

 

However, things are getting more difficult for Taekwoon. He tried to erase his feelings, but no, he couldn’t. They sleep together, they eat together, they practice together; they literally do every single thing together. Well, of course not shower. Oh how Taekwoon wishes that could happen too.  

 

“Anyone? Lee Hongbin!! Sanghyuk-ah! Anyone out there?” N shouted from inside the bathroom. "Ravi ah!!" No answer.  

Taekwoon who's in the living room heard the shout, but tries to ignore it because his imagination of Hakyeon showering bothers him so much. The shout continues. Taekwoon can't take it anymore.  

 

"What is it? The kids are not around. Only me here." Taekwoon replied.  

 

"Oh oh Taekwoon ah! Help me to get my towel from my closet. I forgot to bring one just now." Taekwoon slowly walked into the room and take the towel.  

 

"Hakyeon ah, here you go." Taekwoon hand over the towel, but the sight of wet Hakyeon partly jerking his head over the bathroom door stumbles him.  

 

Oh God, so beautiful. And y. Taekwoon stared at Hakyeon for a while. "Ya Jung Taekwoon. Let go of the towel. I'm freezing."  

"Uh? Oh ya. Take it." Taekwoon woke up from his short thought.  

How Taekwoon hope that he could just push the bathroom door and joins Hakyeon in the shower, admiring the beauty of every inch of the leader's y body.  

 

But, no! Taekwoon must stop all of these nonsense. It's getting out of hand.  

 

The feeling is getting more real. Taekwoon is deeply in love with Hakyeon. Even a normal good morning wish from the leader sends shivers to Taekwoon. Taekwoon is afraid the feeling will become too obvious and it will risk their friendship. It almost happened that one day in the practice room.  

 

Taekwoon was inside a room somewhere inside Jellyfish building, practicing his singing when he heard a loud scream from the members.  

 

"N hyung!! N hyung! Are you alright?? Does it hurt?" Ravi screamed.  

 

Hurt? Hakyeon is hurt? Taekwoon was sure that he heard 100% correctly. Taekwoon quickly made a fast exit from the singing room and make his way towards the dance floor.  

 

Hakyeon was sitting down on the floor, his face was trying to hold back a real deep pain.  

 

"Hakyeon!!!" Taekwoon ran towards the leader, held him on his lap, without realising that he had pushed away Ravi. Ravi fell onto the floor and let out a soft sigh. "What the hell?"  

 

"Hakyeon ah, are you alright? What happened? Did you fell? Where does it hurt? I told you to dance carefully and take a rest every 30 mins." Taekwoon spoke the words while his hands roamed around Hakyeon's body, trying to look the source of Hakyeon's pain.  

 

Suddenly there was an evil laugh from the maknae. "Hahahaha N hyung lost! Hyuk said while holding up a toy gun and jumping around. Seconds later the maknae got his shirt grabbed by Taekwoon. 

 

'Why did you that for Han Sanghyuk??? You think it's a ing joke do you????" The maknae's facial expression is priceless. "I...I ju..just-.. we were playi..and.. and.." Hyuk clearly was holding back his tears.  

 

"Taekwoon, let go of Hyuk." N got up to his feet. "We were just playing a game. That's all. Now let him go." N said calmly. N was having trouble in standing straight, but that was only for a while. It turned out Hyuk and N was playing a game and N suddenly hit Ravi's bag, who Ravi accidentally put it in the middle of the dance floor,  and fell down.  

 

"I'm sorry N hyung. If it wasn't for my bag, you wouldn't have fell." Ravi asked for forgiveness. "It's okay Ravi. No worries." N smiled and walked out from the room. Taekwoon just stared at the elder and drifted away in his thoughts of what he had done just now.  

 

"Sanghyuk-ah, I'm sorry..I didn't mean to be harsh with you.I just-" Hyuk pats him and said "It's okay Leo hyung. I understand." The maknae seemed to take things more matured now, so he just doesn't bother about what Taekwoon did to him.  

 

Meanwhile, there was the leader standing outside the dance practice room door, his heartbeat race up and down, not because of the pain, but because of Taekwoon's action.  

 

After the incident, not only Taekwoon who is disturbed by the whole "extra care" action, but Hakyeon as well. He felt something, he thinks a lot, but he just can't figure out what is it. What is actually been happening. First when Hakyeon was "missing" at the coffee shop, Taekwoon looked so damn worried. And now, Hakyeon just had a small accident, he merely felt any pain, and Taekwoon began to worry so much, again.  So one day Hakyeon decides to confront Taekwoon.  

 

"Hi Taekwoon. Do you have time? Can we talk?" Hakyeon approaches Taekwoon while the younger is resting on his bed. "Yeah sure, what's up?" Taekwoon pulled out his earphone, feeling nervous but he tried to keep his chic facial expression as Hakyeon walked closer towards him.  

 

"I don't know about this, or how you feel but something is not right Jung Taekwoon. Concerning how close we are, I know you are feeling something too. Something that needs to be talked, something. I don't know what it is, but there is something." Hakyeon said, looking into Taekwoon's eyes. "What do you mean 'there is something'? Sure there's nothing." Taekwoon stuttered. "Everythings seems just fine as it is, the kids are okay, we've been practicing up well. What else could be something?....Or... Is it you? Do you have anything to share with me?" Taekwoon asked.  

 

"I... I.. nevermind.. forget about it." Hakyeon walked out the door, leaving Taekwoon with his thoughts. After Hakyeon closed the door, Taekwoon took a really deep breath. "Phew.... That was.....something." Taekwoon wiped his dropping sweats as he was really flustered by the sudden scene.  

 

Taekwoon is still unsure of his feelings. Part of him says that he is in love with his lifelong friend, as in, more than as a friend; part of him says that he feels too wrong to admit that he has a feeling for a same .  

 

 

---------------

 A very short chapter. Hope you like it!!!