My Dearest Deer (Review)

❣ XOXO Ads. & Review Shop ❣ [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title : My Dearest Deer

Author: sandunind

 

Title(10/10): My dearest deer~ Gosh I can't describe about how sweet this title was. Nice one :)

Description(10/10): It's capturing and attract me to read more! It makes me wonder why does that guy gave a big impact in Ji Eung's heart that made her become less talkative. It also leave a suspense when I read 'until one day' I was like dum dum dum! *insert drum sounds here*

Characters(8/10): Omg where did you find Luhan's cute pic? I'm smiling like a maniac just by seeing his pic. You're really great in choosing pic. Seriously no doubt! Hoho. Okay, back to the topic, about characters. Firstly, Han Ji Eung. Her character seems pitiable as she had a lonely life and wasn't good in social. Second, Luhan. I wonder why did you put 'him' instead of Luhan? I didn't find any Luhan's name since chapter 1. So, I advice you to put his name to make the readers enjoy JiHan's moment. (ok i know i'm bad at giving a name ship. sorry for that)

Plot(26/30): I can't say more about it since I just read chapter 1 and 2. I think the start was great and yeahhh, I really love the romantic scene. The moment when Luhan's wiped Ji Eung's tears. Awww I can't stop squealing imagining that. Wanting for more~ :D However, your storyline is expectable, so you should try to make the readers feel "Expect the Unexpected." Fighting for the upcoming chapter! And can I know why did you write this story in Italic font instead of normal font? 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter