La Gardenia

When The Sun No Longer Shines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The weather that day was very promising.  The sun was basically shadowed by the morning cloud but still the sun rays are able to penetrate through them. Looking up into the sky, one can see the beautiful silver lining formed underneath the cloud. The weather that day create a condition in which it is bright but with a cold sensation. For someone with broken heart, this kind of weather will sure to provide them with hope.

Today is Saturday and usually every Saturday, Kyungsoo, the young master of the Do household will always wake up late because usually the night before, he and his best friend, Park Chanyeol will be spending their time staying up late, watching some movie, (that is if you considered a three hour marathon of Bleach anime as movie, so be it). But last night was not like any other usual Friday night that Do Kyungsoo and Park Chanyeol used to spend together. Last night, Do Kyungsoo had gone to bed early and so does Park Chanyeol.

Making their way through the crevice that was formed between the curtain, the sun light hits Kyungsoo’s face, causing him to wake up from his slumber. Lately, Kyungsoo was not able to sleep well. Even a small noise can wake him up in the middle of the night. Kyungsoo has been feeling restless lately and due to this, he is also unable to sleep properly. It feels like something is missing deep inside his heart.

Rubbing his eyes, trying to block the blinding sun rays that hit him, he slowly arise from the comfort of his king sized bed and the soft satin; trying to make his way to the window. Figuring out that he won’t be able to go back to his slumber, he pulled the curtain to the side, unveiling the garden that is brought to life magically: all thanks to Sebastian and his magnificent green fingers that never seems to fail. From his room, Kyungsoo can see how Sebastian meticulously tend his roses. Of all the flowers that are planted in the garden, Kyungsoo’s favourite is the French Lace roses.The rose was planted by Sebastian on Kyungsoo’s birthday. So looking at the rose bushes, one can estimate how old exactly is the rose bush.

Moving his sight from Sebastian, Kyungsoo noticed that there is another male in the garden, sitting on the white bench facing the bushes of the Red Crimson roses. The male was reading a book and can be seen fixing his glasses so that he can concentrate on his reading. Kyungsoo recognised the man from his behind. That man is none other than his best friend, Park Chan Yeol.

“ It’s Yeollie, what’s is he doing there? “ Kyungsoo asked himself.

“ I wonder if he is still mad at me? He has not been talking to me for three days now. He is been avoiding me also. Okay, this cannot happen. I must apologize to Yeollie. After all, it’s all my fault for hurting his feeling. I must apologize” Kyungsoo said to himself.

Making his way out of his room, he slowly made his way down the stair and was greeted by the maid, Isabelle. Returning her greetings, he focused back on his mission; to apologize to Chanyeol.

“Good morning Kyungsoo! Marianne greeted Kyungsoo the mom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter