#2

That Person

“Hyukjae, if I don’t make it this week please tell my family I love them.” Donghae whimpered, dropping his head dramatically on his potions textbook.

“Come on, Donghae don’t be such a sissy. At least you don’t have to study runes and on top of that freaking Arithmancy.” Kyuhyun is this close to tearing his hair in sheer frustration.

“Merlin, if the both of you don’t shut up now Madam Pince will throw us out.” Sungmin whispered frantically, head still buried at his Transfiguration notes.

Hyukjae smiled softly as his friends continue to bicker quietly, he merely continued to rewrite his notes shaking his head at the silliness of his friends.

“Hyukjaeeeee. I’m officially going to jump on the Astronomy Tower later. No one is going to stop me. I swear. I’d rather…” he stopped rambling as a roll of parchment is thrown at him.

“Here’s my old potions notes. I’ve already rewritten them earlier, you can have it.” Hyukjae said eyes not leaving the parchment but his quill was not moving as he observed his bestfriend in his peripheral.

The said bestfriend, looked at the parchment like it was some sort of miracle. Like an angel sent from above.

“Hyukjae you’re an angel. Good Godric! You’re definitely my life saver.” Since they were sitting side by side, Donghae pounced on Hyukjae like a puppy.

“Donghae. You need to shup right now or else..”

“GET OUT!”

Later, the four of them had to study on the crowded common room, with Kyuhyun still on the verge of ripping his hair off, Sungmin still trying to stop Kyuhyun from ripping his hair out. However, the formerly sulking Donghae now buried himself on Hyukjae’s notes while smiling bashfully at Hyukjae. And Hyukjae well, he still rewrites his perfectly organized notes. All is well.

(Or maybe not, as he watched Kyuhyun cry on his notes and whine about choices in life)


A/N: sorry. this was short and rushed ASDASJFKSDFSKDHGSGSA.

and uhhhhhhhhhh. hi? :/ *runs*