Chapter 5

I Need You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Unnie, are you sure you can return alone to Korea tomorrow?"

 

"Yeahh, Tiffany. You want daddy to tell Hara or Nick follow you back to Korea?

 

Tiffany was surprised by his father said. She shook his head.

 

"No. It's okay, daddy. I'm okay. After all, Bora was there. I'll stay with her."

 

"Okay. I just worry. "

 

"I'm okay, daddy. I can do it myself."

 

"Well, You will have a meeting with the CEO of a major company in the morning this week. Make the best okay."

 

"Yes, daddy. I will do it."

 

"Who will send you tomorrow, unnie?"

 

"I think I'll take a taxi tomorrow. Why?"

 

"Why did you not tell Nick drove you to the airport. You have a problem with him, Tiff?" Mr. Hwang wonder.

 

"It is not that, daddy. I'm okay with him. He was busy tomorrow. I'll take a taxi alone."

 

"Okay. But please be careful tomorrow. Daddy came out first. I want to meet my friend. Bye dear." Mr. Tiffany Hwang kiss on the Tiffany cheek and out of the room.

 

"Finally, I've finished packing. Korea, please wait for me to return." Tiffany lie down on her bed. Her sister just looked.

 

"Unnie, Can I ask you something?"

 

"What, Hara?"

 

"Do you love or like Nick oppa?"

 

Tiffany was silent.

 

"You can talk about anything with me, unnie."

 

"I do not know, Hara. I'm waiting for someone who was in Korea."

 

"Who is he, unnie?"

 

"You'll know someday."

 

"But why did you accept the love Nick oppa, unnie?"

 

"I have many times refused to love him. But he continued to harass me. I think that by accepting his love he will stop disturbing me. I was wrong. He continued to harass me and expect more from me. I'm confused."

 

"You bet he who was in Korea will be waiting for you?"

 

"I am confident that he will wait for me."

 

"What if he does not remember you, unnie? Or do not you remember him?"

 

..........

 

"Unnie ...."

 

"I would have never forgotten him, Hara."

 

"If so, I hope you can meet him again, unnie. Do not forget to introduce him to me later. About Nick oppa, I'll take care about it later."

 

"Thank you, Hara. I love you."

 

One, Two nae mami

Three, Four sumgyeori

Five, Six onmomi

neoman bomyeo georeo ~

 

"Who in the phone, unnie?"

 

Tiffany moved to see calls from her phone.

"Nichkhun?"

 

"Who is it, unnie?"

 

"Nichkhun ...."

 

"Then, I went out first. Bye."

 

Tiffany answered the call. Probably the last time she could tal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter