Chapter 4

I Need You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tok Tok Tok. Someone knocked on the door.

 

"Tiff unnie ...."

 

.......

 

"Tiffany unnie ...."

 

........

 

"Yah! Tiffany Hwang!"

 

"Urghh. What now, Hara?" brown-haired girl began to awaken from sleep. Last night she slept late because preparing something.

 

"We're too late to get out today." Hara said with dissatisfaction.

 

"What time is it now?"

 

"10 in the morning."

 

"Still 10am. Not too late .............. what ?! Are Thai boy has come?

 

"Yes. He's down right now."

 

"Oh no. You two wait for a few minute. I'm get ready now."

 

After a few minutes, the brown-haired girl walk down the stairs of her house with a pink blouse and white pants.

 

"I'm sorry. I'm late." Her eyes looked toward the Thai boy.

 

"It's okay. You look pretty today, Tiff."

 

"Thank you, Nick. Let us go now."

 

"Unnie, you sit in the front seat car today. I'll sit in the back." Hara said with excited.

 

"Wait, but why? You're always scrambling to sit in the front seat of car with me. Something went wrong today." Tiffany felt something weird with her sister Hara.

 

"I have given you an opportunity today only, unnie."

 

"Aishh this girl. Okay. It's up to you." Tiffany said lazily.

 

Nichkhun is only silence from the earlier start heading to the car seat next to the driver. He gentleman opened the car door for Tiffany.

 

"For you. Come in." Nichkhun said proudly.

 

"Thank you. But you do not need to do this again after this."

 

"Oh. Okay." Nichkhun shut the car door and moved into the driver's seat with feeling disappointed.

 

Today they plan to go to the malls for shopping and watching movies. Tiffany brings with her sister to go because she did not want to be alone with Nichkhun, her boyfriend.

 

"So what we want to do first today?" Nichkhun tried to find topics to talk about in the car.

 

"Let us go to the cinema first and then we shop." Tiffany opinion.

 

"You too, Hara?"

 

"I only agree with my sister."

 

"Then I agreed."

 

 

Up at the mall, they walked into the cinema. Nichkhun offered to buy tickets and food at the cinema. After the purchase is complete, they went into the cinema. Nichkhun suggest to watch a love story. Tiffany and Hara just follow it. In the cinema, Nichkhun many times stealing glances towards Tiffany. Tiffany sense of the situation, but she just kept silent. Hara also silent because she knew her sister real feelings. End cinema display, Tiffany leave the cinema first and ask herself to the toilet.

 

"Oppa, are you okay?" Hara looked at Nichkhun.

 

"Err, I'm okay. Why?"

 

"I can see in your eyes. You just look at my sister went to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter