Chanyeol

EXO! ONE SHOTS! ^^

     'Nae! I'm the happy virus of Exo', the tall one said as your sister fangirled. 'Is that Sehun?', you asked. 'No that's Chanyeol, my 3rd bias', your sister, Jinhee said. 'Jinie...... Can I please watch the TV? I'm going to miss my favourite show', you said. 'What will you do for me?', she asked. 'Anything you want', you told her. 'I know! You have to attend the EXO special fan meet with me next week or mom won't let me go', Jinhee said. You thought for a while, 'Fine', you sighed.

     So here you were with another 30 other lucky fans who won cards like your sister who had won 2 actually. 'In this special meet we placed 12 blue cards under your seats, these fans will play a game and there will be 2 lucky winners. The last 2 winners will get to spend the rest of the day as managers of their bias.', a smart looking guy announced. 'Its under my bench.......', you realized as you looked under your bench. Your sister forced you to hold it up as the members called you up. Soon the game began, it was a game of speed, and as you were a very competitive person won it. After being asked who your bias was the only name that came up was Chanyeol as he was literally the only member you knew from EXO other than Sehun. 'Ch-Chanyeol', you said as he came near you.

     Soon, 'These are his schedules' their manager handed you a paper. 'Unnie, I'll tell omma, you don't have to worry about me', Jinhee smiled and waved at you. 'Gomawo', you smiled and waved back. 'Your sister?', came a deep voice. You nodded as Chanyeol approached, you realized how handsome he was. 'Lets go', he smiled. 'N-Nae, Chanyeol sii' you said as you followed. 'Just call me, Chanyeol or Oppa', Chanyeol said. 'Okay..... Chanyeol', you said, you kinda regretted what you said as you saw a faint hint of disappointment in his eyes. 

     'So, Y/N, where are we going?', Chanyeol asked. 'The gym', you told. 'Hm... I wonder if Lay Hyung will be there too', he said. You reached the gym and he started working out, you could only stare at the angel infront of you. After 2 hours you left the gym to go to the studio. Another 3 hours were spent. 'Whats next?', Chanyeol asked. 'Nothing, that's all', you told. 'Hmm.... I have less schedules today, hey, how about we eat ice-cream?', he asked, 'I'll pay', he said. 'Its okay, I'll pay', you said. 'But I wanna pay', Chanyeol said childishly, 'Please....?',he put on his puppy dog eyes. 'Well, then, let's go', you said as you both merrily went to the shop. By this time you were already really comfortable around Chanyeol. He gave you the feeling of wanting to be with him more. 

     'You're different from most fans', he told you. 'In what way?', you asked. 'I don't know but you're different', he smiled, 'Maybe it's because you're prettier than most girls', he said as you blushed which caused you to choke on your ice-cream. 'Are you okay?', Chanyeol jumped up and started to panic. 'I..... I-I'm fine', you said as the last of your coughs escaped your mouth. 

     'So.... Goodbye, Chanyeol.... Oppa', you smiled. You frozen when he smiled and ran to you and gave you a hug. He let go of a speechless you and slipped something into your hand. 'Open it when you go home Y/N', he smiled and left.

      You reached home and opened your palm to find a note on which was written Chanyeol's number and a smiley telling you to call him. You smiled to yourself, 'Someone's happy', Jinhee came, 'what's that?', she asked. 'Nothing', you smiled. 'Thats not nothing!', she began to chase you around the house. 'I like you Park Chanyeol', you thought to yourself as you locked yourself in your room in order to avoid Jinhee.