1. Kris

EXO! ONE SHOTS! ^^

     You went to the same school with him, attended the same classes with him, even your way home was in the same direction, yet he never noticed. Yep, Wu Yifan, better known as Kris, one of the popular 12 boys in your school never noticed you, and again, yes, you were indeed deeply in love with that one hell of a great basketball captain. This was going to be your last year attending the same school since you were off to college next year. You sighed as you spotted him, he got on his motorcycle and started the engine, only if he asked if you would like to take a ride with him to school, you thought. But those high hopes were drained away when he drove off with his friend, Tao, the kungfu master, or should you call him the kungfu panda. You reached school and headed to your class right away and there he was sitting in the centre, your Galaxy. As you entered he looked at you and you made eye contact but he looked away all too soon. You felt like dying when you made that eye contact. 'Thats it! I'm confessing', you thought to yourself as you sank into your seat. 'Hey! Y/N', your bubbly friend, Minzy called you. 'Hey, Minzy, I've got something to tell you', saying that you dragged your BFF into the toilet. You told her all about your plans of confessing and she gave you some advice too.

     So here you were, you had told Kris to see you after school. After a few minutes of waiting, there he was with all his glory and charms........ But that cool image soon got ruined as he slipped on the last slippery steps and fell on his . 'Ouch', you said quietly. 'No ouch, I heard that, I'm fine', he said as he got up just to have a kitten falling to his face which had fell from the tree above. 'O......Kay.....', you said as you ran to him and took the kitten. After you took the kitten you realized how close you were and you could feel your heart about to burst out. 'So, you wanted to see me?', Kris asked. 'Yeah', you said as you felt the air getting hotter and hotter. 'So?', he asked. 'Here goes nothing', you said to yourself as you looked him in the eye, 'Kris, i have a crush on you', you blurted you and looked down quickly, cheeks blushing red, and your toes shuffling closer to one another. 'Look, I'm sorry, I don't feel the same way, I'm not interested.', as soon as those words left his mouth your heart broke to pieces but you didn't want to show him your weak side. 'I, I get it. I-I'm sorry fo-for bothering', you said as you walked away. 

     You couldn't sleep that night, but you never knew you weren't the only one as bothered. 'She likes me......', Kris said to himself for the 100th time again as his thoughts wondered to you. He didn't know why he felt somewhat guilty, he had rejected tons of girls but he had never felt regret before. 'Yah! Hyung, this means you're in love', a certain poker faces maknae told. 'And you're crazy', Kris said, She's not 5'6, she's 5'2, far from my style, she will weigh about 55kgs, not 49', Kris told.

     The next day, you felt 12 pairs of eyes follow you as you walked inside the canteen, you walked confidently, which was unlike you. You always used to be the unconfident one. Kris's eyes went a little wider as he stared at you, 'Maybe a little more skin is needed to make a girl hot', he thought as he eyed your every move. You sat next to Minzy and a new boy called Caleb, who was from America. 'Yah, that's not fair', you slapped Caleb's arm playfully. Kris could feel a tug in his heart 'Suho, I think I'm sick', Kris looked at Suho. 'And I think you're in love', Suho shot back. Kris laughed a little, 'Yea right, like I would fall for her'. It was time for science class and you were late, you ran as fast as you could and bumped into someone, someone you really didn't wish to see. You fell back and fell into the small pool of dirt behind you. '! I'm sorry', Kris said as he helped you up. 'No, it's my fault I was in a hurry..... Oh! My uniform...', you sighed, 'What do I do?!', you said in worry. 'Bunk class', you heard him say. 'What?', you asked. 'Bunk class with me, I wanna know you more', Kris looked at you and smiled. You smiled back,'Okay..... But what about our uniforms?', you asked. 'No worries, I have a great idea', Kris said in a voice full of confidence. So he brought you to this shop where they sold all kinds of clothes, 'Hey bro', a guy who seemed to be the owner of the shop greeted Kris. 'Hey Henry, we're looking for.... Uh,...... Normal clothes', Kris ended his words awkwardly. Henry laughed and looked at you, then him, 'Let me guess. Bunking class?', he asked. Both you and Kris nodded. 'Is this your girl?', Henry looked at you and asked Kris. 'No', Kris said as he looked at you, 'Not yet', he gave you a wink.