Five

TOY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A COUPLE OF MOMENTS LATER…

Both of the couples were still trying their best to impress each other~

 

 

GREENHOUSE CAFÉ, 7.15 PM (OUTSIDE)

“Umm… Miss? Are you still there?” Lay asked the latter beside him as he could clearly see her stare. He didn’t lie if he says that her eyes are sparkling that he could almost see diamonds shining behind them.

 

Suho, on the other hand, still mesmerised with the guy in front of him until he forgot the words that shall be uttered.

 

“I’m… sorry… I got distracted easily…” This time, he lowered his gaze and clutched on his skirt, a little too hard.

 

I got distracted easily? Only when this guy opened his goddamn spectacles. Since when I’m biual? Really?

 

Noticing the sudden reaction from the latter, Lay couldn’t help to put his hands on the lady’s shoulder to soothe her down.

 

“Hey, relax… I’m not going to swallow you anyway. What’s with the sudden reaction?”

 

Suho’s heart died that instant. JUST A SIMPLE HEARTWARMING SMILE COULD SHAKE OFF HIS ENTIRE WORLD.

 

He blushed. He freaking blushed. Red code: Who is this guy?

 

With his erratic heart beating in his chest, he finally braved himself to speak.

“I’m sorry but you’re too gorgeous…”

 

Screw him, that was not he is going to say at the first place. What had he done???

 

Lay pretended he didn’t hear the statement earlier even though he too was mesmerised with the lady’s beauty.

 

“Okay, since you’re being all shy to introduce yourself, let me introduce mine. I’m Lay, by the way. I know you didn’t asked, but the actual reason why I am here is because my friend is actually having his first date, so he was kind of nervous and have a special plan for his date. That’s why I’m holding this bouquet of roses. In case you wanted to know.” Lay almost shut himself out because he blurted everything that came across his mind.

 

“I’m Sun Hye. Kim Sun Hye. I wasn’t expecting this coincidence at the first place. I think your friend is dating my friend since she is on her first date too. Oh, is your friend’s name is Chen, by the way?”

 

This is getting interesting. Really interesting.

 

 

 

GREENHOUSE CAFÉ, 7.30 P.M (INSIDE)

Where the hell is Suho? He promised to come inside! My heart can’t handle the gorgeousness of this guy much longer or else my heart’s going to burst!

 

Chen clearly could see the atmosphere begin to change after they had talked about themselves but he didn’t want to expose himself to the extent at that time because he definitely wants to get know about the lady in front of him perhaps in another date? When he finally sees the latter’s expression changed, he thought that was the exact time to give her the flowers.

 

As expected, Lay entered the café with the bouquet of flowers.

 

What he didn’t expect is he also bring another date with him. Xiumin almost choked on his food.

 

“Here. A beautiful bouquet of roses for a magnificent lady.” Chen handed the bouquet and he could see the tint of rose pink started to form on her cheeks.

 

Sensing that both of his friend and the girl is staring at them, Chen excused himself for a moment to talk to his f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter