Four

TOY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GREENHOUSE CAFÉ, 7.00 PM

-At the left side of the café-

“Do you really think that we are doing the right thing?” Xiumin asks his employer once again, quite uncertain about what are the consequences that they will bear once the night ended.

Suho who is gorgeously wearing her pink dress (that his mother bought him last summer), a midnight black lustrous long wig, higheels and also brings also his silver coloured handbag with a pink bear keychain which is too big that hung loosely at the left side of her bag pushes Xiumin without even saying any word.

Xiumin, on the other hand, wears a brown wavy wig that ended on his shoulders, probably applying too much make up on his face until his true gender is hard to be guessed as he appears to be a little too girly on that very night. It is only his face then. From his dressing, he appears to be a supermodel on that night with her long sleeved white dress with a pair of lace hand gloves along his clutch which contrasting with his dress, as it is black in colour looking almighty on its own. Not to be mention, his pair of stilettoes that makes him look appealing on that night.

Really a first date thing.

It is not that Xiumin have the slightest idea about this ‘CHEN’ that he would meet anyway.

Meanwhile, at the right side of the café

“Do I look good?” Chen sprays his Giorgio Armani perfume for the third time, this time it almost made the latter in front of him almost choked on the excessive fragrance.

“You’re really gonna kill her with just a snap of your finger. Oh, by the way have you ever thought about her appearances? What if…. She looks like The Ugly Stepsisters from Cinderella or perhaps like an ogre from Shrek?” Lay bulged his eyes to emphasise on his explanations just now.

This caught Chen off guard.

“Nonsense! Only pretty girls fall for a charismatic entrepreneur like me.” He fixes the red bow tie under his collar as he sprays another shot of cologne. He could make millions of women from the whole wide world to kneel over him to accept him with his white suit along with his leather shoes that totally look like someone who will propose or perhaps tie the knot with someone that night.

Although it is just his first blind date.

He got nothing to lose, right? At least he knows that his admire was really into him.

His secretary, on the other hand is in his formal black suit attire added with dark tinted sunglasses only to emphasise on his role as Chen’s personal bodyguard as he leans against the wall after his boss has already stepped in the café, not even forgetting to stay alarmed for any signs from the latter to bring in a bouquet full of red roses.

“Fighting, my little emperor~~” Lay teases as he watches the latter took his very first step.

GREENHOUSE CAFÉ, 7.05 P.M

“Inhale… Exhale… Yeah, that’s how you do it.” Chen could not control his nervous as if thousands maybe millions of butterflies keep on fluttering in his stomach without even showing any signs to leave soon.

On his way in, a breath taking image of a lady captured his attention.

Damn this stilettoes! I almost fell to death! Xiumin curses the 5 inches’ shoes. He’s a guy after all.

“This café is only open for reservations. May I know your name, dear young gentleman?” The worker

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter