Chapter Two

Before She Falls

"Are you crazy?" The young female screamed as she looked at the young guy. "How can you pull me out like this from my workplace?!" She then continued and after that run her fingers through her hair. The young woman would be in trouble as soon as her boss noticed the happening. However unlike her, the young male was relieved that he managed to get there at the time and pulled her outside.

"Workplace? You call that a workplace?" The young guy told as his voice got slightly louder. But it seemed like his words were not really effectful towards the young female. Because she told him to immediately leave so that the young woman could continue with her work. After that she glared at him for the last time and turned around. The young female were about to leave but got stopped by him as he stood in front of her.

"Move out of my way." She told while she closed her eyes and took a deep breathe, like if she was trying to control her feelings . However the female noticed that the young guy didn't moved even an inch and glared at her with an angry face. The young guy didn't wanted that she would work in such a place. If he knew that before, the young male would immediately interfere. Then the young woman hardly pushed him to the side and started to walk towards the bar.

"Get your senses together, Park Shin Hye!" The young male screamed as he looked at her back while both of his fists shook hardly. But he noticed that she ignored his words and wouldn't stop to walk. The young guy couldn't believe how stubborn Shin Hye was and decided to stop her again but soon he noticed that a guy with a suit went outside the bar. As soon as Shin Hye realized who the guy was, she got nervous and started to bit her under lip.

"B-Boss." Shin Hye stuttered as she saw her boss walking towards her. Afterwards the boss looked at her with angry filled eyes and sighed out of frustation. Then he looked at the young guy behind Shin Hye, who just shrugged his eyebrows, and after that again to the young female.

"Ms. Park. I told you expressly at the interview that you only can work here if you don't have a boyfriend." The boss said and shook his head out of disbelieve. Shin Hye immediately told him that it was a misunderstanding and that the young guy wasn't his boyfriend. Just right then the young male started to smirk as he got the perfect idea how Shin Hye would quit the job. After that he walked towards the two and suddenly put his arm around Shin Hye's waist.

"What are you saying Shin Hye?" The young guy asked her while he pulled the young female more closer to him. At that happening Shin Hye flinched slightly as her face was near his masculine chest. Then she immediately tried to pull herself out of his grisp, but it was useless with her strength against his. "I'm sorry, my girlfriend didn't told me that she worked here." The young guy told and slightly smiled at the boss. After that the boss looked at Shin Hye and told her to quit the job right now.

"But boss, he isn't my boyfr-"

"It's useless Shin Hye. You broke one of his rules." The young male told as he quickly covered and smiled at the boss. Although Shin Hye mumbled something under his hand, the boss already made his way towards the bar again and told her to come tomorrow again for the contract. Then Shin Hye finally managed to push his hand away and was about to run towards the boss but got stopped by the young male as he was holding her wrist.

"Where do you want to go?" The young male questioned and suddenly lifted her up. Then he put her body on his shoulder so that her face was facing at his back and her feet hung there at his chest. Although Shin Hye shouted to put her down and hit his back many times, the young male decided to walk away from that place. After some minutes, the young guy wasn't able to withstand Shin Hye's screaming and hitting so he decided to put her down. Although the young male let her down, Shin Hye didn't stopped to hit him.

"You idiot! Idiot, idiot, idiot!" She repeated and at last slowly stopped to hit him. "Because of you I lost one of my part-time jobs!" Shin Hye then continued and shouted at the young guy. At this happening the young male also started to get angry and bit his under lip while he gasped.

"Did you just hear yourself? ONE of your part-time jobs." The young male shouted back at her while his face went closer to Shin Hye's. After that he tightly grabbed the young woman at her shoulder's and looked at her face, who just showed the world how sad and frustated she was. "Please stop overworking yourself. Because of the jobs you even dropped out of college." He then continued and looked at her with pitying eyes. The young guy couldn't endure it anymore to see Shin Hye struggling like this. Afterwards the young woman looked down to the ground.

"What should I do then? Let my family starve to death?" Shin Hye mumbled and the young guy noticed tears, which slowly dropped down from her face to the ground. Since her father ran away from the house with all of their money, Shin Hye was committed to work. Also because of her mother's disability, which she got many years ago from a car accident, the young female was the only one who could work from the family, beside her seven years old brother. On top of that Shin Hye had to drop out from college because the money she earned, was barely enough for her younger brother to go to the school and such things. Shin Hye's dream was it to become the head of a popular fashion magazine, however she neither had the money nor the qualifications. The young guy knew the whole situation from her since they were really close friends, in fact childhood friends. He then touched Shin Hye's face and moved it up so that the young female looked again at his eyes.

"I know it's not easy but you must stay strong." The young male told and slightly smiled so that she would slowly cheer up. After that he patted Shin Hye's head and told her to cry as long as she wanted. However the young female didn't forgot what he did before and punched his arm. "Yah, you know how hard is it for me to tell such cheesy things and that's what I get for? Ungrateful fool." He growled and rubbed his arm while the young guy grimaced at her. Just now the young female realized that he smiled before, which the young male actually won't do that much.  "But you know what? You look really ugly if you cry." Then the young male told and imitated her crying face however in a more ugly way.

"What? You punk what di-" Shin Hye couldn't even finish her sentence as she saw how the young guy already ran away while he put his hands inside his hoddie pocket. After that he put his hoddie on and looked back at Shin Hye.

"Shin ugly. Do you want to sleep there? Hurry up, it's freezing cold." The young male said while he shivered and waved to the young woman to hurry up. It was quite normal for him to freeze since it was february and the only things he wore were ripped jeans and a hoddie. After that Shin Hye immediately wipped her tears away and slightly smiled.

"Your dead if I catch you!" She then shouted and started to ran with all of her energy towards the young guy. He instantly knew that the young male was done as soon as she would caught him and also started to run. Thank you, Jae Rim oppa.

---

"Here is your ice Americano, miss." The worker told as she gave Shin Hye, who stood at the checkout inside a coffee shop, the ice Americano with a brightful smile and slightly bowed. After that she said goodbye and told the young woman to visit them again. The young female smiled back at the worker and after that decided to sat down. Then she took a sip from her Americano and pulled the newspaper out of her bag.

"Because of that Jae Rim idiot I must find a new part-time job." Shin Hye mumbled and sighed out of frustation. Although she looked at every page, the young woman couldn't found any part-time jobs that were suitable for her. Most of the places were looking for guys since the work there was enervating, or at night clubs. However Shin Hye promised to herself not to work at such places again since she was afraid that her mum would find out. On top of that Jae Rim would made an uproar again. Right then Shin Hye noticed that her handphone rung and saw that she got a message from the young guy.

-Shin Hye, I finally got out from college. I really envy you, sometimes I also think to drop out of college, I hate that place. Anyways, wanna meet?- The young woman slightly smiled at the text message and texted him the adress from the coffee shop, which Shin hye was. After that she took another sip of the ice Americano and a few times later the young woman noticed that it was already finished. She looked emotionless at the empty cup and moved the straw up and down, which maked funny noises. Then the young woman got lost in deep thoughts.

"What's with that sorrowful face?" Someone asked as the person stood behind Shin Hye and slightly pinched her face. At this sudden happening the young woman flinched and turned around to look at the owner from that voice. It was Jae Rim who smirked at her and started to pinch her cheek stronger.

"Stop it Jae Rim oppa." Shin Hye told in a depressed way and pushed his hand away. Jae Rim looked at her in a confused way as Shin Hye didn't gave the reaction which the young guy expected. Normally the young woman would shout or hit him but he knew that Shin Hye wasn't in the mood for jokes. Afterwards Jae Rim wanted to sat down but noticed that there was no chair at Shin Hye's desk. He then turned around and saw a empty chair next to an middle aged man. However the young guy noticed that the bag from the man where on the empty chair. "Hey old man! I want to take that empty chair so take away your bag." Jae Rim told even without asking and glared at the man. The middle aged man immediately stood up and glared at the young guy. "What did you just say? Old man? And with such rude manners!?" The man started to shout and couldn't believe how the young guy was speaking with him. Because of Jae Rim's character and the way of his speaking, the young guy got into arguments and even fights very often. He was very short-tempered, selfish and inherently unmannered towards all, except for Shin Hye. Well, at least sometimes. Then the young female who couldn't endure the childish action of Jae Rim anymore, walked towards them and apologized instead of the young guy.

"I'm sorry for the trouble. This guy is inherently unmannered so I hope you won't misunderstand mister." Shin Hye explained and bowed while she apologized for the second time. After that she grabbed Jae Rim's head and pushed it down so that the young guy was also slightly bowing. Like that the man forgave them and allowed them to take the chair. Afterwards they sat down and he noticed the newspapers, which were placed here and there, on the desk. The young guy knew that because of him Shin Hye was in this situation, however the young male would never let her work in such a place again. Jae Rim didn't knew what to do and just sratched the back of his head.

"I'm going to buy us something to drink, what do you want?" The young guy asked as he tried to make her feel better by buying something to drink. However the young woman refused his offer and told him that she doesn't want anything. "Don't be like this, I know you want something." Jae Rim said and looked at her, however Shin Hye still refused and stared frustated at the empty cup. The young male couldn't endure the situation anymore and stood up. "Fine, then I will choose your drink!" Jae Rim told as his voice got slightly louder. Then the young male went towards the checkout and ordered two hot chocolates. After that Jae Rim grabbed the orders and turned around, without saying goodbye to the worker, and noticed that Shin Hye suddenly didn't sat there anymore. She probably leaved. That wench... The young guy thought and also leaved the coffee shop. As Jae Rim went outside, still holding the two hot chocolates, he saw the young woman walking away. However the young male noticed something weird behind Shin Hye. A person, probably a male through the body structure, was wearing all black and slowly followed her. Then the person turned around to look if someone was behind him and like that the young guy managed to see his face. However as soon as Jae Rim recognized his face, the young male angrily started to crush the plastic cups, hardly threw them at the ground and ran with all of his speed towards the male.

 

Author's Note:

Hello everyone!

Finally after ages I managed to write and update the second chapter. I was quite busy the last months so please don't kill me! >< I really hope you guys enjoyed it, although there was no Kim Woo Bin and Kim So Eun >.< But don't worry they will appear soon again so I hope you guys read along!

I also hope to see alot of comments, I love to read them :) and if you haven't, I hope you subscribe and upvote~

Then see you guys on the next chapter \^.^/