Chapter One

Before She Falls

"That damn traffic!" A young male cursed as he was sitting inside a black, luxurious car and continuously honked. In front of him were hundred of other cars with angry people inside them who were also hardly honking. The young guy was wearing a black suit which looked really expensive and his dark brown coloured hair was neatly gelled behind. After that he decided to loose his necktie due to his impatience and started to breath faster. Then he hardly hit the steering wheel and let a loud frustating scream out. "I'm going to be late at this important day. I even told the chauffeur that I'm going to drive since I wanted to drive fast. She will surely scold me." The young male told and sighed in disbelieve. And right after that his handphone begun to ring. As the guy was looking on the screen he immediately knew who that person was as 'my love' was written on the screen. The young guy picked up as he put the loudspeaker on and slowly started to close his eyes and grimaced, he knew that he would get scolded any seconds. And like he already expected, the person on the other line was about to explode.

"You are already one hour late, Kim Woo Bin! Where on earth are you?" The person questioned as she started to scream, however she got every word more quiet as the young female got stared by other people in a strange way.  

"I'm so sorry sweatheart. Actually I also want to be there as soon as possible but the traffic here is no joke." Woo Bin told mournfully and slightly hit the steering wheel with his right hand.

"You are late even at such a important day Woo Bin." The girl told and Woo Bin immediately noticed that her mood dropped, he heard her sadness through her voice. The young male bit his under lip and sighed. After that Woo Bin apologized again and told her that he would hurry up. Like that the guy hung up and run his fingers through his dark brown hair. At that moment the cars in front of him were finally starting to move so that Woo Bin smiled slightly at that happening. And after half an hour Woo Bin finally managed to get to that place where he was heading to, a big wedding hall. The young guy fixed his necktie and was checking his hair for the last time at the rearview mirror. Then he got out the car and rapidly threw the car key towards the commissionaire, who catched the key at the last moment. Woo Bin speedily climbed the stairs up and opened the door as he pushed it hardly. The young male was breathing hard as he looked inside, to the entrance hall. There, Woo Bin noticed a girl, standing alone with a beautiful long red dress, her long and light brown coloured hair were waving back and forth, she looked like a goddess with her red-wine colored red lips. But somehow the young female looked worried as she constantly looked at her handphone and walked back and forth. It looked like if she was waiting for someone since the young female was the only who didn't entered inside. Woo Bin immediately noticed that she was that girl who he got saved as 'my love' at his handphone, his fiancée. After that he collected his breath and ran towards her.

"I'm sorry baby, I know I'm late." Woo Bin said as he suddenly back hugged her tightly. He softly embraced the girls stomach and whispered to forgive him. The young female firstly got suprised as she felt the breath next to her ear but after that she noticed that it was her fiancé. However the girl didn't really looked like she will forgive Woo Bin that easily. Then the young female pushed his hands away and turned around to look at his face. 

"We couldn't come together because of your work and on top of that you came late!?" The girl scolded and slightly hit his shoulder. "You bad jerk, you know that this day was important for us two!" She continued and looked angrily at his eyes. After that the young woman turned around as she tried to ignore him and crossed her arms. Woo Bin just scratched his neck and grimaced slightly.

"I know it's the wedding from our best friend, however I told you that it was a stream of heavy traffic." Woo Bin spoke and grabbed her hand. After that he softly touched her face and turned her head so that the young male looked deep in her eyes and her hair. Like that the young male managed to make her smile a little bit, in the end she couldn't endure Woo Bin's handsomeness. Afterwards Woo Bin slowly bent down and whispered something into her ear so that the young female giggled slightly. "I love you my sweetheart." He told and tightly holded her hand. Then the two walked towards the door which headed to the hall where the wedding ceremony got hold. The doorman, who were standing there, smiled at them while he was holding a folder.

"Your names please, Sir" The doorman told and looked first at Woo Bin and after that towards the beautiful young female. The doorman got flustered as he saw how beautiful the girl was while she smiled with her dark red lips at him. 

"Kim Woo Bin and Kim So Eun." Woo Bin confidently said and tried to get the doorman's attention back, who was still looking at her with his mouth widely open. As Woo Bin noticed that this method didn't worked, the young male coughed slightly and smied awkwardly at the doorman. Finally the doorman went to his senses and looked at Woo Bin again. After that he looked on the folder, which he was holding the whole time, and searched for their names. After some seconds the doorman finally found their names and smiled at Woo Bin as he gave the young male the signal to enter inside. Woo Bin and So Eun looked at each other while the young female put her arm around his arm. Afterwards the young male opened the door as they entered inside the wedding hall. Everyone they knew were inside while they chatted with each other and laughed. However they noticed the couple soon and turned around to look at them. It was almost impossible to not look at the two, they were shining like two stars. While Woo Bin amazed everyone with his good looks and his dark black suit, So Eun looked stunning with her bright red dress. Some of the young women begun to whisper at each other as they told that So Eun was indeed very lucky to meet a guy like Woo Bin. Meanwhile the guys told to each other how beautiful So Eun looked with her dress and were jealous at Woo Bin. Then the couple searched for an empty desk and decided to sat down.

"I think we didn't miss the important things." Woo Bin told in a calm way as he looked at his fiancée So Eun and tried to persuade her. On advantage of Woo Bin was that his personality was very calm and relaxed. On top of that he was very gentle and kind-hearted to everyone. Also with his wealth and good looks it wasn't very suprising for him having so much young woman who liked him. However So Eun still looked a little bit upset about his late arrive as she tried to ignore him while the young woman looked away. Unlike Woo Bin's personality, So Eun was very different from him. She was really arrogant, stubborn and self-confident, also cold. Some people even gave her the nickname 'ice princess'.  But whenever she was with Woo Bin her coldness and arrogance dissapeared, well at least for a bit. After that, a man, who was holding a microphone, stood at the front and called the couple to enter inside the wedding hall. Everyone clapped happily as they saw the beautiful couple entering inside. So Eun couldn't believe how pretty her best friend was with her snow white and long wedding dress. Then So Eun's best friend looked at her direction and smiled happily, it was surely the best day of her life. Meanwhile Woo Bin looked at the bridegroom with a proud smile and clapped loudly. It was really fate for him and So Eun that their bestfriends would marry each other. After the event everyone went outside as the bride was ready to throw her wedding bouquet. All of her female friends were excited as they got ready to catch the bouquet, well except So Eun. The young woman thought that this was really childish so she stood at the back and just looked at her bestfriend. Next to her was Woo Bin, who just sighed at her behavior. Even at such a big day she decided to stay stubborn. However after the bride threw the bouquet with all the strength she had, it literally landed on So Eun's hands. Everyone turned around to look who had catched the wedding bouquet and stared at the young female. Woo Bin just smiled at that happening as he looked at So Eun. 

"Oh just look at that incident!" The groom told and smiled in a amusing way. Then he slightly pushed Woo Bin towards So Eun and laughed. The young male got flustered at his best friends behavior and blushed. After that he looked at his fiancée and scratched his neck out of awkwardness. Everyone laughed as they noticed how nervous the two were. "Just get married already!" His bestfriend said and hit Woo Bin's back after that.

----

"Hey you! Pour me one more glass of beer." A middle-aged man, who was sitting inside a bar with some young women around him, screamed towards a young female who worked there. She looked at the man and immediately went to pick up a bottle of beer . After that the girl rushed towards the man and poured him a glass of beer. The man started to analyze her body and smirked in a irritating way. "Hey girl, want to sit together with us?" He told while he looked at her legs and smiled. The young female worker noticed his behavior and anxiously tried to pull her short black skirt down. However the middle-aged man, also the other young women laughed at her reaction as he grabbed her arm. "Don't be like that. Only one drink, I can even give you money if you want." The man spoke as he tightly holded her wrist and tried to pull her towards him.

"Sir, please don't be like that!" The young woman pleaded to the man and pitifully tried to pull her arm away. Unfortunately no one was able to hear her since the music was way too loud. Also other people who were sitting there didn't do anything. While a few of them were already totally drunk, some of them thought that this happening was quite normal for a female worker here. While the young woman still tried to pull her arm away, she noticed that the man was quite stronger. Like that the middle-aged man managed to pull her over as she sat down next to him.

"See? It wasn't really difficult, right?" The man said a little bit drunken and suddenly begun to her face and after that her black middle long and wavy hair. The young female worker turned her head away as she tried to stop him and slightly moved away. After that she tried to stand up and hoped that the man would finally leave her alone. But unluckily the man grabbed her wrist again as he noticed that she tried to run away. "Where do you want to go? I am not finished with you." He told while the other girls still laughed at the situation. As the young female tried to pull her arm away for the second time, she suddenly noticed someone behind her, who hardly pushed the hand from the middle-aged man away. After that the person pulled the young woman behind him, revealing that it was a male, probably in his late twenties.

"You Bastard. What do you think you are doing?" The young male asked the drunken man while both of his fits trembled furiously. The young man started to breath faster while his face became more serious. After that the drunken man looked at the young guy and suddenly started to laugh. Because of that, the younger one got even more angry and was about to hit the drunken man but got stopped by the female worker. 

"S-Stop please!" She shouted and holded his fist with both of her hands. Although her eyes were closed due to her fear, the young woman could feel how angry he was through his trembling fist. After that she slowly lifted her head to look at her savior but couldn't believe her eyes as the young woman looked at his handsome face. However his clothes were not really matching his handsome face, ripped jeans, a black hoddie which seemed slightly too big for him and a black earing on his right ear.  "Y-You? wha-"

"Let's get immediately out of here." The young male told, not letting the young female finishing her sentence. He then grabbed her hand and pulled her outside from the bar, although the young woman refused the whole time. After the two were finally outside, the young male decided to let her hand go. The girl slightly rubbed her wrist as she couldn't believe how strong the young male pulled her. Still filled with anger, he messed his brownish hair and turned around to look at the young female while he bit his under lip.

 

Author's Note:

Hello everyone! 

Although the first chapter is a little bit crappy, I hope you guys still enjoyed it ( the first chapter is always the most difficult for me ) ^^

Actually I promised to update this chapter a week before but I forgot to tell you guys that I had dance practise, which was really important since we want to take part at a dance competition :)

Anyways back to the fic, I hope you all subscribe, upvote and comment since I really like to ready your comments!~ And I hope you guys stay with me till the fic ends xD