What were Baekhyun and Chanyeol doing?

It's Not Fair

 

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS !!!!

________________________________________

Baekhyun woke up in Chanyeols arms. He yawned and rubbed his eyes, smiling sweetly at his boyfriend, who was still sleeping soundly.

The taller boy stirred, rolling around until he faced Baekhyun pecking his lips. "Morning beautiful." He said groggily, smiling lovingly at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun propped himself up on his elbow, trying to see over Chanyeol to look at the time. Relaxing again when he saw it was still early.

Then Baekhyun remembered something:

__________________________________

*Flashback to last night*

Baekhyun -along with everyone else at the table- knew what Kai and Kyungsoo were going to do the moment they got into their hotel room.

He looked up at Chanyeol, who had just started dessert.

Not wanting to be beaten by the couple, Baekhyun dragged Kyungsoo, telling the remaining boys at the table that he and his boyfriend would call it a night too.

The two entered the elevator and headed upstairs.

Once they reached their room, Chanyeol turned around to Baekhyun, pouting. "I was going to eat cake..." He whined.

Baekhyun moved closer, stood on his tippy-toes and pecked his lips. "I have something tastier." He said seductively, biting his lips.

Chanyeol's eyes flashed with recognition. "Ooooohhhh."

Baekhyun giggled, you're so oblivious sometimes.

Baekhyun closed his eyes expectantly, waiting for Chanyeol's kiss.

It never came.

Baekhyun opened his eyes, only to find his boyfriend on their shared bed, looking through a menu. "You should have told me we were going to get room-service! I bet it tastes much better than the food downstairs!" He said excitedly.

Stupid elf, it's probably the same food too-or something...

*End of Flashback*

______________________________________________

The only thing I got was an empty wallet. 

Baekhyun got off the bed angrily, confusing Chanyeol.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Chanyeol asked a little too innocently.

Baekhyun just glared at him and stormed out of the hotel room.

After slamming the door behind him, he left out a frustrated huff, not knowing what to do next.

Just as he was making his first step, he saw Kyungsoo and Kai leaving their own room, which was across the hall, considering how red their faces were and how Kyungsoo was limping, it wasn't hard to guess what had happened last night.

Baekhyun turned to enter the room again, remembering he had left his keys inside.

He knocked on the door, a few seconds later, Chanyeol opened the door, smiling. "Back so soon?"

Baekhyun stormed back in embarrassed, not facing Chanyeol.

The taller boy back-hugged him. 

"What's wrong?" Chanyeol whispered gently in his ear.

Baekhyun kept his mouth shut, too embarrassed about his request.

Chanyeol his ear, causing Baekhyun to shiver. "I think I know what it is..." He said suggestively.

"Are we both think of the same thing this time?" Baekhyun whispered back.

"We were last night too." Chanyeol smirked. "I just wanted to tease you."

Baekhyun popped him on the arm. "Not fair!" He pouted cutely.

"Do you want me to make it up to you now?" Chanyeol put his hand on Baekhyun's cheek, it.

"What do you think?" Baekhyun was frustrated now.

"I don't know..."

That was it. Baekhyun tackled his boyfriend to the bed.

"I guess you do... Aaaahhhhh." Chanyeol's tease was shut down when the smaller boy startedsucking on his neck, find his sensitive spot.

Chanyeol rolled them over so he was on top, their lips met in a heated kiss.

"Aaahhh... Chanyeol..." Baekhyun moaned between kisses. He couldn't wait anymore, he practically ripped his own clothes off before doing the same to Chanyeol. He flipped them over again and impaled himself onto Chanyeol's huge, throbbing , unprepared. Chanyeol groaned at the sudden warmth surrounding him.

Baekhyun winced a bit at the pain, but it soon turned into pleasure and he started bouncing hard, Chanyeol's name.

Baekhyun screamed out when he hit his own special spot. 

"Aaahhh! I...love you....Chanyeol!"

"Love... you too... baby!" 

Chanyeol flipped them over once more, pounding into him hard and fast.

"Ahh~ So big~"

"So... ing tight."

Chanyeol Baekhyun's member.

"I-I'm ~"

"Me too."

After a few more hard s, the boys both came hard, Baekhyun onto the stomached and chest, and Chanyeol inside of him.

"That was so good." Baekhyun panted.

"Am I forgiven?" Chanyeol wheezed out.

"100% percent." Baekhyun smiled before leaning in to kiss him again.

_____________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter, I know it wasn't that great...

Thank you to shirubamuun for the idea! I hope it met your expectations.

I always fell asleep halfway through writing this, so it took forever, I've been hapving a really busy week, so sorry about that! >_<

I hope you all enjoyed it, I know it wasn't great...

Anyway, I'll see you for the next chapter.

Bye guys!! ^_^