Beach Fun

It's Not Fair

Oh yeah! C’mon!

Take your time
Waenji dugeundaeneun bamiya (na na na na x 2)
So tonight
Dal kkeutkkaji dallyeogabolkka (yea yea yea yea x 2)

Just right
Sidongeul georeo eksere bareul ollyeo
Modeun geosi teukbyeolhae
Neowaneun jal eoullyeo
Mueoseul wonhadeon imma make it work (yeah)

Shawty, imma party till the sun down
Jigeum i sinbiroun neukkimeun mwolkka
Wajwo naegero eoseo before the sun rise
Nega eopsneun nan eodil gado nobody (yeah) o!

Doro wie yeogin runway
Nal baraboneun nun sok milky way
Just love me right (aha!)
Baby love me right (aha!)

Oh! Naegero wa mangseorijima
Neon maehokjeogin naui universe
Just love me right (aha!)
Nae ujuneun jeonbu neoya

Just love me right x3
Nae ujuneun jeonbu neoya


 

Kai wished he could block his ears as the other four boys in the car belted out the lyrics to 'Love Me Right'.

But he couldn't. Because he was driving. And unfortunately for Kai, you cannot steer without your hands.

Kai glanced at Kyungsoo, who was next to him, singing at the top of his lungs, along with Tao, Kris and Taemin, who were in the back.

It was a very sunny Saturday and EXO had decided (Suho had decided) to go to the beach.

Kai had no idea how he ended up driving, but he did. As much as he loved his boyfriend- and his voice- they would sound much better if they were actually singing and not shouting.

"C'mon Kai, you sing too!" Kyungsoo urged his boyfriend, nudging his elbow a bit.

Kai sighed. How could he say no?

He found himself singing to to the last 30 seconds of the song.

The three boys in the back whined when the song finished. "Not to worry guys! I have the CD!" Kungsoo announced brightly, switching the radio station to the CD player in the car, earning cheers from the trio in the back.

"Why did you bring your CD with you into my car?" Kai questioned.

Kyungsoo shrugged. "I like this CD and the beach is a 45 minute drive away."

Kai nodded. "Fair enough."

________________________________

The group met up with the rest of EXO who were already at the beach.

To be honest, Kai was extremely excited for this. He couldn't wait to show off his toned abs and perfect muscles.

The boys set up their stuff in a shadier area. 

Kai took his tank top off and puffed his chest out a bit. He wanted to show Kyungsoo how manly he was.

He glanced over at his boyfriend who was shyly taking off his own tank top.

Kai's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets when he saw him. His perfect, milky white skin, slightly visible abs. He was perfect. 

Kai gulped.

Sure he had seen the boy's chest before when they made love, but that was in the dark and he couldn't see him properly.

"C'mon Kai let's go!" Kyungsoo dragged him to the waves, where they played around a little, before going where the water was deeper.

Kai held Kyungsoo as they relaxed in the water a bit.

Unfortunately, their perfect moment was interrupted when Suho pulled them both under.

The two coughed a spluttered as they came up. Kai glared at Suho, who gave him a cheesy grin back.

"C'mon, we're playing volleyball!" He said.

"Sounds like fun." Kungsoo said, already wading out of the water.

Kai followed him.

_______________________________

They 13 attractive boys playing volleyball attracted a lot of attention- from both boys and girls.

Kris had to pull Taemin out to avoind boys flirting with him anymore. 

Kai smirked as he heard girls squealing over him whenever he spiked the ball or made a good hit. 

At the end of the match, they asked for his number, to which he kindly declined. "You see, I'm gay..." 

"Oh." was all thee girls could say, before strutting off. 

Kai smirked again. I must be really attractive.

He turned his head and saw Kyungsoo giggling with a bunch of guys.

Guys with abs, and nice faces. Kai frowned. The guys kept touching Kyungsoo's shoulders and once even ruffled his hair.

Kai turned away, trying to ignore it. 

He went over to where they had set up their stuff sat down childishly. Suho offered him a piece of watermelon, which he snatched and bit into as if he was biting of the heads of the people who were flirting with Kyungsoo.

This isn't fair, I was supposed to make Kyungsoo want me with my y body... Not the other round!

"Oh my god! Is Kyungsoo giving them his number!" Suho gasped dramatically.

Kai shot up and saw Kyungsoo bringing out his phone.

Kai jumped up and ran over, backhugging his boyfriend.

"Hey baby, who's this?" Kai said, kissing Kyungsoo's neck, then glaring at the guys.

"Uuuummmm, we have to be somewhere... It was nice meeting you!" And with that, theu ran off.

Kungsoo pouted. "They were going to call me later and give me a free dinner." 

Kai chuckled at the boy's naivety. "And then what?"

"They said that they would show me this really cool thing.... Ooooooooohhhhhh!"

Kyungsoo's face made a big show of realisation.

"Just as well I cam then." Kai said. "No, you're staying with me. I'll treat you and then I'll show a cool thing. And I bet my cool thing will be better than theirs.

He whispered the last part. making a shiver go down Kyungsoo's spine.

"Sounds good." He whispered back.

"Yeah." He said before kissing his lips. 

"But for now, watermelon doesn't sound too bad." 

Kai sighed. "You just killed the mood."

Kyungsoo giggled and the two walked over to the rest of EXO for some snacks.

_____________________________

Hi!

Thank you so much to chinkieachel for giving me this idea, I hope it was okay! I know it was quite short.

Please give me your opinions, do you like this kind of style? If so, please continue requesting! 

Also, regular comments are wonderful. 

Bye!~    ^^