You are in danger

Feelings covered in rudeness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What? Jimin what do you want” “Don’t interrupt us!” The guy turned his head towards you again. “Leave her alone!” Jimin said. “Hah! Why should I?” “Leave her alone!” Jimin said with more power. “Mark Yugyeom JB take care over him” The three guys walked to Jimin. All three guys hold him tight. Jimin tried to get off of them but he failed. The guy in front of you bite his lips. “So now it’s your turn.” “Why are you doing this?” You mumbled. “First because it makes fun and you are cute really.” He smiled and smirked. “But now I can bother Jimin I don’t know why he came to help you but nevermind. It seemed it bother him when I touch you maybe he likes you” He smirked evil and grabbed your neck, he pulled you towards him. “Let her alone!! Jimin shouted and clenched his teeth and fists.  “Don’t dare to touch her!” “You can’t do anything against this. Jimin don’t forget that. “ the guy chuckled. With both hands you pushed him back. Oh god no what have you done? The guy looked so angry now. Your got more frightened. “Do you think this is funny?!” He came back to you, fast. He pushed you against the wall. And hold you tight. You couldn’t move. “Let her alone !! Jackson!! “ Jimin screamed angry. He almost made it to be free of the guys but then one guy hit him into to stomach. “NO!” you screamed. One moment. Why are you worried about Jimin, I mean its Jimin!! “Oh are you worried about him. Don’t worry he really deserved it!” The guy breathed again into your ear. His breath was so hot. “I think Jimin likes it when he see how I kisses you don’t you agree with me?” he smirked. You shook your head. “Oh I think so” “Jimin you want to see it too. How I will kiss her or don’t you want it?” he laughed. Jimin got more angry it f this was possible. He tried his best to get free. But the others were too strong. “Don’t dare it Jackson!! I will break your whole bones!” “Hah this.. I really wanna see it”he laughed. He kissed brief your ear.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter