Final

Love Is You

Days had passed and they become close. Close enough to sleep together. But they haven't confessed to each other as they were afraid of what the other would think. And so, they continued their like-a-couple relationship. But deep down, Donghae knew he has to go away from Eunhyuk but he couldn't have the heart to do it. He can't leave the Blondie as he has already fall in love deeply towards the Blondie. And so, he stayed.

After the incident where Eunhyuk found him covered with blood, he had asked the brunette what had happen to him but the brunette refused to tell. And so, Eunhyuk never asked the question again for he is waiting for Donghae to tell it himself whenever he is ready.

Donghae knew that eunhyuk wants to know about him and he was about to tell him when their door was pounced harshly and came a bunch of men in black holding a gun and grabbed both of them away.

"Who are you?!", Eunhyuk shouted and struggle to let himself free from the grip of the man. " Let go of us!", he screamed again.

"Let go of him. He's got nothing to do with this", Dknghae spoke. The men were hesitated at first but eventually let Eunhyuk free.

" What? Donghae what are you talking about? You knew these people?", Eunhyuk look at him with tears in his eyes. He realised, donghae was gonna leave him.

"Yes, Hyukkie. They were my father's men. And they came here to take me home. Remember that night when you save me? I was beaten by my father and fortunately, I got to escaped and then I met you. You saved me. You took me in and take care of me", Donghae was now facing the blondie. Both were having a hard time to let go of each other.

No word needs to be say. They just need to look at each other's eyes and know what they were thinking.

Hae, don't live me.

I have to, hyukkie

But I, I love you, Hae.

That's all he needs to know for donghae to pull eunhyuk in for a kiss. A short one but it's a pure bliss. Donghae break the kiss and stare at the blondie eyes for a while before he felt someone pull his arm and dragged himself away from the person he loved the most. Eunhyuk is struggling to let himself free from the men's grip as he wants to tag along. But to no avail, later he found himself crying his heart out in the middle of the living room while staring at the door, praying that Donghae would open the door and hug him again.

After a while, he didn't know what to do. All he wanted was to have Donghae back in his embrace. He misses the brunette's voice, laughter and most of all, his warm touch. Hours had passed and Eunhyuk was still at the same position. He hugged his knees and buried his face between his knees. That's when the door was opened. Eunhyuk looked up only to see his friend, Heechul and his detective boyfriend, Hangeng.

"What the has happened here?", Heechul said and run towards Eunhyuk.

"Wow man. You looked like a zombie. A walking zombie", Heechul stated. Eunhyuk just keep silent.

" Come on, get yourself ready. We've got work to do. We're going to save Donghae",Eunhhuk immediately looked up to his friend with questioning eyes.

"We knew their hideout so let's not waste time,shall we?", Heechul said.

" How did you know about Donghae",Eunhyuk couldn't keep his curiosity.

"We've been hunting his dad for years now. His dad is the biggest drug dealer in Korea. A few years ago, donghae's brother was killed. Before he died, he asked me to always protect donghae for he was always abused by his father. Donghwa sacrificed himself to save his brother. Since then, we have been monitoring their activities until somehow, we lost their traces. But thanks to you, we've found back our target. You see, heechul here accidentally saw donghae's picture in your phone and so, he told me about it", Hangeng said.

And so now, Eunhyuk found himself an the rest of hangeng's team outside an abandoned building. Hangeng already told him the plan. They are going to guide him towards donghae and bring him out while they cover for him. Heechul's gang had cleared outside the building and now was patrolling outside. When heechul gave the signal, hangeng and his team moved inside only to be greeted with flying bullets. Eunhyuk stayed behind hangeng to cover himself. He held a gun that hangeng gave him and for once he's thankful that he had learned to use it.

Hangeng had covered him so that eunhyuk could move forward to search for donghae. He entered a hallway and opened a door that was located at the end of the hallway only to find donghae sitting on chair with his face bruised and blood was flowing from his beautiful face. Eunhyuk's heart clencged at the sight and immediately run towards the love of his life to untie the rope that was holding donghae on the chair.

"Hyukkie", donghae muttered weakly. He could barely open his eyes and was too weak.

" Yes, hae. I've come to save you. Let's get out of here,ok?",eunhyuk assured him. After that, eunhyuk grabbed donghae's waist and was about to step outside the door when a figure blocked their way. Eunhyuk who was awared, was fast enough to point the gun to the figure's direction. And now,at the same time, the stranger also pointed his gun towards eunhyuk.

"Did you think you could take away my son just like that", a smirk was spread all over the old man's face.

" Son? You have no right to call yourself a father to this beautiful young man. You're a monster, a devil who hide himself behind a human's mask", eunhyuk replied sarcastically as he was too angry towards this old man.

Donghae just prayed silently for both of them to be save as he was too weak to fight. He had lost so much blood and his head started to spinning.

Just then, a gunshot could be heard. Both of them were startled and shocked when the old men fall with his face meets the earth and reveal heechul behind the old man.

"Phew~ Luckily, I've made it on time. Hurry, let's go", heechul ordered. Eunhyuk holds tight to donghae's body as they made their way to get out from this place. As they were about to stelped out, eunhyuk turned to look back and knew he was willing to give up on his life to save the one he love. And so, he did.

Bang!

Another gunshots could be heard.

The last thing he recalled was donghae's voice, screaming his name.

______________________________________________________________

After a few years.

Eunhyuk found himself sitting on the sofa at their new house while his lovely wife,donghae is making a dinner. Yup, they've married. Donghae entered the living room with a loving smile on his smile and place himself on eunhyuk's lap and give him a peck on his lips.

Eunhyuk wrapped the brunette in his embrace and took in the sweet scent of his wife. He buried his face at the crook of his wife's neck and stayed like that for a moment before he looked up and met the brown orbs.

Eunhyuk pulled his wife for a passionate kiss not to forget to whisper those 3 words that make donghae's heart flutter in between the kiss.

They couldn't asked for more. They are contented with their life now. Although donghae almost lost eunhyuk, but their love was strong enough to not let eunhyuk slipped away from his embrace forever, even though donghae had to wait for a month for eunhyuk to open his eyes from his coma.